Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Feb 7, 2018
You guys are sweet.

Alright, here is Impure Understandings:

Summary: A girl from a wealthy merchant family goes to another town to marry her fiancée in an arranged marriage. Her father in law's a fat bastard and her mother in law a bitch, but her future hubby is a cinnamon roll.

Looks fairly standard for an NTR set up, but I called this an NTR futa story, did I not? I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised with the subversion that I went with.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I can tolerate grindy and long buildup if the mystery NTR is good, but in the case of Geisterjager it's quite unbearable.
As in the most games the NTR is often following a very simple logic...here it is boss orders girl to do naughty things, I have seen worse...

Lets be serious, who plays these RPGMaker games for the gameplay? Pretty sure the best part of using RPGMaker is the mistery and scenarios part, it helps a lot with the NTR... and even then, good gameplay = hard fights + grind N amount of fights for N amount of time repeatedly+ equipment that you can improve while leveling? (all this being as fleshed out as a bad old school rpg game from n64) lol its like you have no standards to be saying those things... but hey, to everyone whatever he likes...

Btw the mystery NTR is bad and not interesting at all imo so not even that is worth the grind. There's no seduction from the antagonist, he just gropes her while she's defeated and she's just like... ok i'm too tired to do something... 1 cg and repeat.
On the 8 hours I played the game I was always searching for new events and they were always the same, I had to do really specific things to unlock them (unbereable things like waiting on a dungeon for her to get groped and skipping time N times).

And with 'believable' I mean in the NTR games standard, it doesnt even get to that, just try to go through the CG, youll fell that there's no cohesion and thats because the scenes have not specific order, sometimes while playing youll see random scenes that make you say hmmm why is she sucking his cock now? lol how did she get to that point?

Gameplay Nebel > Scars?... The best gameplay on these kind of games is just reducing fights and grind to the minimum, if someone says he's here to grind NTR games RPG he's a psychopath lol, its unbereable, you're completely ignoring the hospital part? You found that fun?....... The candle thing dungeon was fun for you? hahhaha

"give us slow believable ntr best with mystery," no, I don't even mean that, there are games that are fast as hell that I finished in like 2 hours and had better corruption and NTR than 8 hours of this game, one example is the one with the white haired girl that got published like a month ago, I played that with MTL and felt better that Nebel
Okay let's calm down a bit...
Yeah I (!) like this gameplay. Not every-time, not every part equally, but the whole things is interesting to me.
Sure if you want to have a quick fap, it's bad, but overall I think the pace is okay.
And I stay at the point: Gameplay (meaning playable mechanics) Nebel > Scar...simple as it is, because in Scar (which was funny too) you were tricked to think you could change anything, but at the moment you activated an event for one of these guys...it's set the course.
Point for you: the NTR is done not perfect, but again: other games, where the girl is raped/drunk/blackmailed to sex, and boom "I love this" isn't even better. So yes, I think it's okay. I don't think the idea for Nebel was "bad guy" steals girl and she falls in love with him and leaves you...more like he uses power play (he is the boss) to fuck her whenever he likes, and she bears with it.
What this game does, and brings it to my "good" side is the fact, that "avoidable" ntr doesn't mean: click yes or no at the beginning, you activly have to avoid it at the beginning...via gameplay (as bad as you think it is).

But again: I gave a personal opinion, with suggestion: try it for yourself. I'm not running around and tell everyone this is the best game...simple because it isn't.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
As in the most games the NTR is often following a very simple logic...here it is boss orders girl to do naughty things, I have seen worse...

Yeah I (!) like this gameplay. Not every-time, not every part equally, but the whole things is interesting to me.
Sure if you want to have a quick fap, it's bad, but overall I think the pace is okay.
And I stay at the point: Gameplay (meaning playable mechanics) Nebel > Scar...simple as it is, because in Scar (which was funny too) you were tricked to think you could change anything, but at the moment you activated an event for one of these guys...it's set the course.
Point for you: the NTR is done not perfect, but again: other games, where the girl is raped/drunk/blackmailed to sex, and boom "I love this" isn't even better. So yes, I think it's okay. I don't think the idea for Nebel was "bad guy" steals girl and she falls in love with him and leaves you...more like he uses power play (he is the boss) to fuck her whenever he likes, and she bears with it.
What this game does, and brings it to my "good" side is the fact, that "avoidable" ntr doesn't mean: click yes or no at the beginning, you activly have to avoid it at the beginning...via gameplay (as bad as you think it is).

But again: I gave a personal opinion, with suggestion: try it for yourself. I'm not running around and tell everyone this is the best game...simple because it isn't.
that is untrue about scars even after talking to one of the guys you can prevent anymore actions from taking place by keeping the female lead with you at all times, and scars never "tricks" you of anything.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Most FMC you mentioned is not NTR, its cheating instead.
Its not " NTR -ing her fiance". Its cheating on her fiance.
That's why I dislike Female protag game, 99% of them are not really NTR, but cheating with corruption instead.
cheating and ntr tend to go hand in hand as obivously the fmc is betraying the mc/love interest theres very little distinction corruption is also part of the process.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
cheating and ntr tend to go hand in hand as obivously the fmc is betraying the mc/love interest theres very little distinction corruption is also part of the process.
NTR = causing jealousy.
We can't really feels jealous if we are the one who did it, right?
We need to feel the sense of loss for losing our loved one, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
So no, cheating and ntr tend NOT to go hand in hand.

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
NTR = causing jealousy.
We can't really feels jealous if we are the one who did it, right?
We need to feel the sense of loss for losing our loved one, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
So no, cheating and ntr tend NOT to go hand in hand.
the literal definition for netorare in japanese is cheating or being unfathful, also translated as to be stolen away. so yes 100,000% ntr and cheating goes hand in hand. also a sense of jealousy is not the main goal of ntr its meant to evoke empathy/arousal in the reader empathy when it focuses mainly on a male mc and arousal with a female lead simple as that.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
the literal definition for netorare in japanese is cheating or being unfathful, also translated as to be stolen away. so yes 100,000% ntr and cheating goes hand in hand. also a sense of jealousy is not the main goal of ntr its meant to evoke empathy/arousal in the reader empathy when it focuses mainly on a male mc and arousal with a female lead simple as that.
It is a genre with a specific idea at its centre - cheating. It has a (main) story where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone. Got it? STOLEN.
In NTR games you play like a MALE PROTAGONIST that love a girl in the game. However, for some reason, this girl BETRAYS the protagonist and screws the other guy.
NTR or is when your lover cheats on you with someone else.
Source :
It's literally in the OP.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/
You said it yourself, " stolen away".
So tell me, if we play as a female protag, do we stole our self?
Unless offcourse, "our boyfriend" that got stolen away. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
It is a genre with a specific idea at its centre - cheating. It has a (main) story where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone. Got it? STOLEN.
In NTR games you play like a MALE PROTAGONIST that love a girl in the game. However, for some reason, this girl BETRAYS the protagonist and screws the other guy.
Source :
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/
Unless offcourse, "our boyfriend" that got stolen away. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the female protag games is you playing from the role of the one cheating/being stolen, you literally shot your own argument in the foot by posting the urbandictionary description of ntr. i have given you the explicit definition for ntr which is cheating, cheating is a part of the process in ntr that leads to the subject being stolen, the only difference with female focused ones is that youre seeing things from the perspective of the one being stolen it does not have to be male focused. but from what i can tell you seem to be the "self insert" type either way im done with this conversation because i can already tell that its going to be like hitting my head against a brick wall

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Dude, you didnt even read my comment apparently... I dont want a quick fap, no one said that, there are a lot of games that I prefer that are slow burns, this game have no BURN lol it's just grind, get a a CG, get a hard on, grind again and wait for another CG, there's literally no buildup...

Idk what are you talking about the girl "raped/drunk/etc", no one said any of those ones were worst or better than the one used on Nebel, its the way everything is implemented and the story that doesnt work.

"brings it to my "good" side is the fact, that "avoidable" ntr" what a way to judge NTR FOCUSED games lmao!

Great cg's btw, remove the eyes to improve the NTR effect

1669844513287.png

Last edited:

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
ok, any recommendations of the games like ochiru hitozuma? ( NO NETORARE, ONLY NETORI, animated, no space settings please)
also some pixels recommendations would be nice like NTR LEGEND, summer life in countryside, summer memories plus or ntraholic ( again no netorare to mc, only netori)
thanks
p.s. only male protagonists

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Source :
You realize your'e just self-inserting yourself as the female mc right? Because if that's how you play the game, your dick will 100% be confused. No wonder you just prefer male mc ntr games.

Anyway, female mc ntr games are still ntr .Your opinion is respected, but it ain't it chief. NTR games doesnt just focus on one thing.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
NTR = causing jealousy
I agree with you on this 100%, my main source of pleasure when it comes to NTR is in the Male MC being mostly oblivious to everything happening around him and me as the player knowing in hindsight what is happening. Take Boy Hero Ken for example, the protagonist is BRAINDEAD, while the old guy goes around fucking everything that the MC considers a friend or crush <--- That is hot as fuck. As a teen I watched a lot of harem animes where the protagonist is a retarded, soy, beta, vanilla enjoyer and somehow all the females like him and want to be with him (Sword Art Online, To love ru, Highschool something with the redhead, and the zombie anime with the purple haired girl) NTR for me is like a fuck you to all those braindead Male MCs that do nothing and expect everything. My pleasure comes from that, i enjoy watching the Male MC suffer, i beat my meat to that shit, that's the same reason why people hate this beautiful genre, they associate NTR with a Male MC losing a loved one to that school bully, teacher or the crackhead from across the street, they self-insert and procede to shit on it because they feel jealous and get the feeling of a pit in their stomach <---- THAT'S THE ESSENCE OF NTR PERSONALLY

But at the same time those dumbfucks will read a Doujin with a Female MC that cheats on his husband with the mailman or she fucks the bully that beats her kid and they won't give a fuck, they'll give it a 4 star rating and move on because they obviously don't feel jealous, the husband barely appears in the Doujin and they get everything from the perspective of the cheating wife. That is boring AS FUCK, to me is just another corruption doujin so i read it, yawn and move on.

I think the Doujin (must read comments) does it perfectly, it builds a connection between the average reader and the MC, makes them think this is a safe harem Doujin with the shota somehow fucking all these women, it builds affection/feelings and then BOOM, everything goes to shit, beautiful DESPAIR, you were not prepared, the Male MC becomes a afterthought BUT you still think of him, because of the build up before everything changed. There is no such thing with a Female MC imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, female mc ntr games are still ntr
I do also agree with this though, it's just a matter of what people enjoy out of NTR, Female MC games are vanilla/soft NTR for me, it's just not the same. I'll take any game from NTRMAN or Shinachiku-Castella over a Female MC NTR game anyday of the week.

May i ask what do you guys like most/look out for on a NTR game or Doujin? closeopenbrutal LazwelX archedio or anyone that wants to share his take on Male MC vs Female MC. (Strictly Netorare, no Netori trash ty)

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
no Netori trash ty
First of all .... HOW dare you sir! jk , I know you have your reasons.

May i ask what do you guys like most/look out for on a NTR game or Doujin?
One aspect that most ntr games have is the hidden sex troupe. If you get over how obnoxious these scenes can sometimes be, it can be pretty tasty.

Banging the heroine in the vicinity of the cuck is so hot (I prefer that the cuck dont notice it) , and when it's excecuted perfectly, it's gonna be an awesome time for me.

EDIT: just read the 1st reply comment before mine and I guess we pretty much think alike on that aspect , and yeah Boy Hero Ken has a lot of that troupe, that's why i really enjoyed that game too.

Last edited:

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Banging the heroine in the vicinity of the cuck is so hot (I prefer that the cuck dont notice it) , and when it's excecuted perfectly, it's gonna be an awesome time for me.
Yeah, that screams to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The son is oblivious while the mother is giving some love to the retarded kid around the block, beautiful.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes