Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019

OK I need help. Has anyone had success with this game? It might be the best selling NTR RPG of all time, so I figure it must be good.

I have sunk probably 8 hrs into this game, seperate 'attempts' and just end up getting stuck, with like 4-5 actual h scenes, just running around the hospital or some other new area, clicking and trying to advance but nothing.

I have played both translated (machine) and untranslated as oftentimes translations can cause errors, but both playthroughs ended the same, seemingly stuck unable to progress to more content. For example there is a time when you get to an area during 'dreams' and there are lights that you can turn off and on over certain characters...I have a strong feeling this is locking or unlocking NTR but I can't figure out which. Are there any english walkthroughs? Does anyone that has progressed have a save file they can share?

The game is just so complicated, I normally would just give up but am posting here because it's sold almost 25,000 copies very quickly, basically unprecedented.
Have you installed the patch from his cien? Should be able to rule out it being bugs if you had those installed at least as I think he's done patching all the critical stuff. Personally I was stuck with bugs back when it came out, so can't help much.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Have you installed the patch from his cien? Should be able to rule out it being bugs if you had those installed at least as I think he's done patching all the critical stuff. Personally I was stuck with bugs back when it came out, so can't help much.
Yah it's the latest version. Just a super slow grindy and complicated game.

Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Haven't played it yet (Waiting for a translation) but you might have some luck looking through the translation thread of the game or on ulmf
[RPGM] - Rebel Geister Jaeger | F95zone
The game is trash imo, crazy that its the best selling ntr game on dlsite lol, grindy as hell, the corruption process is not natural or even a little bit believable at all and you need to do a lot of really specific things to get the scenes, not even in the same yard as Scars of Summer but hey... he will probably improve for future games

Horalover

May 7, 2017
The game is trash imo, crazy that its the best selling ntr game on dlsite lol, grindy as hell, the corruption process is not natural or even a little bit believable at all and you need to do a lot of really specific things to get the scenes, not even in the same yard as Scars of Summer but hey... he will probably improve for future games
That's unfortunate. I like the art and the author's previous game. Plus, it seems like they always hire someone to translate it to English so was really looking forward to it.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Huh...I think that's a bit harsh...
I mean, so often people say: give us slow believable ntr best with mystery, also it's avoidable...and now it's shit...
Yeah of course it's grindy (asians (and this includes russians too) love to grind).
The mystery-part is better than in the most other games.
Story...okay, without proper translation I can't give a full yes or no, but it's okay (after all we talk about ntr-games which so often have no to little story).
The corruption is not believable...okay...yes...and no. She hates the bad guy, but he is taking advantage of her when she is defeated...that's okay....the afternoon stealings are....sometimes okay, but most time are....typical ntr...so like every other game too.
For me the game is okay to good, the gameplay is not the standard, the mechanics (camera surveilance, opening spots (cinema, bar etc) to get more ntr-variants is also nice, and saying Scars of summer is the better game...uh...maybe.
I mean: in Scars oo summer you "choose" who will ntr you...I would have wished for a dynamic ntr, but it's more like: here are seven railraods...which one do you want to ride?

So for me: In terms of pure NTR Scars of summer > Nebel Geisterjager
But seeing gameplay etc: Nebel Geisterjager >Scars of summer

But hey, to everyone whatever he likes...
My personal opinion: play it, try to understand the mechanics, and enjoy...or hate it. But at least try to play it a while...

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
I mean, so often people say: give us slow believable ntr best with mystery, also it's avoidable...and now it's shit...
Yeah of course it's grindy (asians (and this includes russians too) love to grind).
Story...okay, without proper translation I can't give a full yes or no, but it's okay (after all we talk about ntr-games which so often have no to little story).
The corruption is not believable...okay...yes...and no. She hates the bad guy, but he is taking advantage of her when she is defeated...that's okay....the afternoon stealings are....sometimes okay, but most time are....typical ntr...so like every other game too.
For me the game is okay to good, the gameplay is not the standard, the mechanics (camera surveilance, opening spots (cinema, bar etc) to get more ntr-variants is also nice, and saying Scars of summer is the better game...uh...maybe.
I mean: in Scars oo summer you "choose" who will ntr you...I would have wished for a dynamic ntr, but it's more like: here are seven railraods...which one do you want to ride?

My personal opinion: play it, try to understand the mechanics, and enjoy...or hate it. But at least try to play it a while...
I can tolerate grindy and long buildup if the mystery NTR is good, but in the case of Geisterjager it's quite unbearable.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Lets be serious, who plays these RPGMaker games for the gameplay? Pretty sure the best part of using RPGMaker is the mistery and scenarios part, it helps a lot with the NTR... and even then, good gameplay = hard fights + grind N amount of fights for N amount of time repeatedly+ equipment that you can improve while leveling? (all this being as fleshed out as a bad old school rpg game from n64) lol its like you have no standards to be saying those things... but hey, to everyone whatever he likes...

Btw the mystery NTR is bad and not interesting at all imo so not even that is worth the grind. There's no seduction from the antagonist, he just gropes her while she's defeated and she's just like... ok i'm too tired to do something... 1 cg and repeat.
On the 8 hours I played the game I was always searching for new events and they were always the same, I had to do really specific things to unlock them (unbereable things like waiting on a dungeon for her to get groped and skipping time N times).

And with 'believable' I mean in the NTR games standard, it doesnt even get to that, just try to go through the CG, youll fell that there's no cohesion and thats because the scenes have not specific order, sometimes while playing youll see random scenes that make you say hmmm why is she sucking his cock now? lol how did she get to that point?

Gameplay Nebel > Scars?... The best gameplay on these kind of games is just reducing fights and grind to the minimum, if someone says he's here to grind NTR games RPG he's a psychopath lol, its unbereable, you're completely ignoring the hospital part? You found that fun?....... The candle thing dungeon was fun for you? hahhaha

"give us slow believable ntr best with mystery," no, I don't even mean that, there are games that are fast as hell that I finished in like 2 hours and had better corruption and NTR than 8 hours of this game, one example is the one with the white haired girl that got published like a month ago, I played that with MTL and felt better that Nebel

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Lets be serious, who plays these RPGMaker games for the gameplay?
You would be surprissed xD

Personally i do like some elements if they are integrated, for example i remember a game where the girl healed the party but the more the corruption advanced the less she healed you and instead healed the netori guy, or the characters unlock abilites depending on the story (this oen is used very little wich is a shame)

Another thig is that if they don't use rpg elements they should just make it a kinetic novel, i hate that they use RPG to sell more and then is just "waste time going from a to b" because they are too lazy to make a VN and write a script

Reactions: trinent

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

OK I need help. Has anyone had success with this game? It might be the best selling NTR RPG of all time, so I figure it must be good.

I have sunk probably 8 hrs into this game, seperate 'attempts' and just end up getting stuck, with like 4-5 actual h scenes, just running around the hospital or some other new area, clicking and trying to advance but nothing.

I have played both translated (machine) and untranslated as oftentimes translations can cause errors, but both playthroughs ended the same, seemingly stuck unable to progress to more content. For example there is a time when you get to an area during 'dreams' and there are lights that you can turn off and on over certain characters...I have a strong feeling this is locking or unlocking NTR but I can't figure out which. Are there any english walkthroughs? Does anyone that has progressed have a save file they can share?

The game is just so complicated, I normally would just give up but am posting here because it's sold almost 25,000 copies very quickly, basically unprecedented.

Well yeah. It´s a game where you have to grind a lot. A suggestion that helped me a lot to increase the speed of the corruption? When her vitals go yellow it means she is fighting. Call her before she ends the fight. For me it distracts her and makes her go red to unlock a NTR scene increasing her corruption.
Also exorcise the other cities to increase population. it unlocks places in the town where new events can be unlocked

Reactions: Animefan_09

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
You would be surprissed xD

Personally i do like some elements if they are integrated, for example i remember a game where the girl healed the party but the more the corruption advanced the less she healed you and instead healed the netori guy, or the characters unlock abilites depending on the story (this oen is used very little wich is a shame)

Another thig is that if they don't use rpg elements they should just make it a kinetic novel, i hate that they use RPG to sell more and then is just "waste time going from a to b" because they are too lazy to make a VN and write a script
If the walking around provides nothing of value to the story then yeah, that should be a VN, otherwise, it improves the game and gives it a feeling no VN can get.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Well yeah. It´s a game where you have to grind a lot. A suggestion that helped me a lot to increase the speed of the corruption? When her vitals go yellow it means she is fighting. Call her before she ends the fight. For me it distracts her and makes her go red to unlock a NTR scene increasing her corruption.
Also exorcise the other cities to increase population. it unlocks places in the town where new events can be unlocked
This kind of mechanics is what i love to see, not exactly this but the idea that the actions of the player have consequences in general instead of just a walking simulator, some with battles thata don't matter anyway (i have seen games where you can avoid the battles and nothing changes)

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
I'm still searching for a game as good or better than Scars Of Summer, the exploration and phone system was phenomenal, that shit makes my dick reach sizes worthy of a Jhonny Sins video, nothing gives me as much of a kick as that game. Don't tell my girlfriend.
mmm.... i get it, but finding something better or equal would be kind of hard. imo after scars of summer there is very few novels or games that are more NTR than that, that game fucked my mind for quite some time but got me more into NTR

so i been searching, playing and collecting some ntr content, here is some of it.....

1.- Autumn boulevard (rpgm) (FMC with one of the best asses i ever seen, very kinky sex scenes too) (NTR -ing her fiance)

2.- Of birds and bees (renpy vn) (FMC, game with a lot NTR potential but the updates are nightmare slow, has a really really good ntr scene with a fugly)

3.- Curse of pleasure (rpgm) (FMC, great great game. Honest brave warrior getting corrupted by town perverts, there some srious shota tho. NTR ing her little brother witch is in love with her)

4.- Delinquent schoolgirl Anrii (rpgm) (FMC, good game, some nice cg, a fav just because of the leopard underwear the fmc has, kind of rare to find something like that)

5.- Acerola games (Misaki , yuko and Claire) (no need to explain if you are into NTR u must know acerola games)

6.- Princess go round (rpgm) (FMC, has a very good scene, very.... specific targeted. Not a very NTR game but is worth it)

7.- Power vacuum What if (vn) (What if 1 and 6) (10/10 scenes, plot and animation, absolutely worth it)

8.- Slutcraft (renpy... i think) (if you know starcraft then you are gonna enjoy this one. props to the pig or cat scene jfc top 5 best scenes ive seen)

9.- Ashley the pirate (rpgm) ( an ok rpgm, cute naive blonde princess turned "badass" pirate, you can picture the rest)

10.- Away from home (renpy) (MC, fucking every married or teen woman in the neighborhood, also it has a fuckton of content, and good animated content) (the mom scenes are top 5 best scenes imo, very very hot)

11.- Paladin Lias (rpgm) (FMC, paladin girl getting corruped and NTR the living fuck out of her bf.) (i think this one has the only reverse cowgirl scene ive ever seen in any game, and is a really good scene)

12.- Summer with Mia (Renpy)(western) (good game with great graphics, the sister Mia , very unique character. props to the dp scene. really really good) (its ntr because you end up fucking the mom)

13.- She falls to a perverted bastard (Renpy-VN) (this one, you have to look it up outside f95, but its absolutely worth it. the scenes are extremely fucking hot and i think you will get that NTR rush from this game)

14.- Mature quest (rpgm) (fmc warrior on a quest to defeat evil and save her husband... yeah right.)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes