Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
First of all .... HOW dare you sir! jk , I know you have your reasons.

One aspect that most ntr games have is the hidden sex troupe. If you get over how obnoxious these scenes can sometimes be, it can be pretty tasty.

Banging the heroine in the vicinity of the cuck is so hot (I prefer that the cuck dont notice it) , and when it's excecuted perfectly, it's gonna be an awesome time for me.

EDIT: just read the 1st reply comment before mine and I guess we pretty much think alike on that aspect , and yeah Boy Hero Ken has a lot of that troupe, that's why i really enjoyed that game too.
i also find the hidden sex trope to be hot because it leaves a lot to the imagination, but i also love when the do the other perspective for it as well, one of the devs im into right now xi521 is doing fate ntr games with hidden sex but the downside to his stuff is that 1. theyre short and 2. he doesnt do perspective swaps but has stated in the past to be willing to try it so theres hope.

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
... anyone that wants to share his take on Male MC vs Female MC. (Strictly Netorare, no Netori trash ty)
I enjoy both Male MC and Female MC but for completely different reasons.

With female MC I am more into the general corruption aspects. Take for example Fleeting Iris, I like that game (and I am not saying this just because the dev is around here :) ) but you could take the husband out and I would probably enjoy it the same.

What I do oddly like and would like to see more in FMC NTR games are scenes that deal with the hiding of her actions.

For example there is a game, something with an elven wife (can't remember the exact name), and one of the hottest scenes for me was not even a sex scene, it was towards the end when the wife realizes that the husband will return soon and their house is a mess so she goes around cleaning, placing scented candles and replacing the bedsheets to hide all the sex she had with the neighbour.

Or scenes where the wife has to make up some excuses to explain her actions, I like stuff like this.

With male MC I don't like it when they are completely in the dark but rather when they are given some bread crumbs but it's just not enough to piece it together, or it's just in their imagination.

Stuff like:
- Noises from the bedroom, oh it's actually the wife just watching TV (the first time at least :) )
- MC receives a naughty picture from the wife, but wait if both her hands are in the picture and based on the angle she couldn't have propped her phone anywhere then how was the picture taken, or WHO took it ?
- Or famous cliche stuff like wife eating "ice cream" on the phone or "exercising" during the night.

IMO a good balance is needed here to not make the MC seem like a complete idiot for falling for some of this stuff.

Boy hero ken, does this in a decent way: Even though the MC is shown scenes of the past he believes they are nothing more than illusions from the ghost because that happened to him before.

Even with netorase games what I like the most is when the male MC is slightly out of the loop: He knows his wife is out with another man but she didn't text him like she was supposed to and she doesn't pick up the phone either.
Or when there is a discrepancy between what the wife says and what the reality was, to have her as an unreliable narrator to the events.
Stuff like: "Oh we only did it twice and he totally used a condom"

So yeah, I just enjoy when games deal with the whole lying and hiding aspects of cheating, and overall messing with the truth regardless of the MC gender.

Reactions: Cronoxs and kcj300

Seyon

Sep 21, 2018
I agree that main thing about NTR is causing feeling of jealosy. So for NTR to work properly for me, i have to feel empathy towards MC.
Personally i dont like games/stories when MC is a total moron/fully oblivious like in Hero boy Ken. Like whats the point of NTR if MC not even trying to do anything with girls? There is no rivalry or jealosy, just fucking behind some idiots back.
Same with games where MC has tiny dick and cums instantly all the time, therefore NTR feels obvious and inevitable.
So i like NTR genre but just cant enjoy most of it, because of how its done. These stories can be hot regardless tho just not as NTR but corrution and cheating. Meaning i dont feel any jealosy playing/reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Like whats the point of NTR if MC not even trying to do anything with girls? There is no rivalry or jealosy
Sadly, the only japanese game that comes to mind that has this, is Amor Magical Academy. There are dozens of western Ren'Py games that do this too, although boring and lazy (the AvOiDaBlE NTR games). When it comes to doujin, there are few that come to my head, they mostly have like a revenge end of some sort after they find out.

i have to feel empaty towards MC
Empathetic huh, so you gravitate toward the sensible part of the genre rather than the sadistic part of it, that's adorable.

So this could be you in an alternate reality lmao jk

Screenshot_5.png

Even with netorase games what I like the most is when the male MC is slightly out of the loop: He knows his wife is out with another man but she didn't text him like she was supposed to and she doesn't pick up the phone either.
Or when there is a discrepancy between what the wife says and what the reality was, to have her as an unreliable narrator to the events.
Stuff like: "Oh we only did it twice and he totally used a condom"
I experienced something like that playing QOS - Wife2~ even though it felt so short, i didn't really cared for it too much.

it was towards the end when the wife realizes that the husband will return soon and their house is a mess so she goes around cleaning
That sounds nice, let me know if you recall the name.

Reactions: LazwelX

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah, that screams to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The son is oblivious while the mother is giving some love to the retarded kid around the block, beautiful.
Is this game only in Jap or is there a version in english? or MTL?

Seyon

Sep 21, 2018
Empathetic huh, so you gravitate toward the sensible part of the genre rather than the sadistic part of it, that's adorable.
Isnt it the point? How can i feel betrayal if i give zero fucks about character i play?
When i want to feel sadistic i would rather play from "bad guy" pov. Netori games exactly for that, no? You play as a bad dude who steals someone's girl and enjoy cucking some loser.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Like whats the point of NTR if MC not even trying to do anything with girls?
The point is very simple, take the love interest away from the mc. In some cases , since mc is oblivious that the heroine has a thing for him, you still want to prevent that from happening, as you the Player , knows what's going on. You will do anything to prevent that "happy ending".

It's like playing God sometimes.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Wake up honey, new NTR game just dropped :
huh.. saw that on bedta a few days ago. had no idea it's an ntr.
no ntr (or cheating) tags in dlsite and bedta , so i just brushed it off.

im still sceptical about it.

Edit: Yeah I guess it's ntr , cuz female x female . Even though it's not ntr, i might still play it, that is , if MTool will work .

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
huh.. saw that on bedta a few days ago. had no idea it's an ntr.
no ntr (or cheating) tags in dlsite and bedta , so i just brushed it off.

im still sceptical about it.

Edit: Yeah I guess it's ntr , cuz female x female . Even though it's not ntr, i might still play it, that is , if MTool will work .
Nah read the post through the second link, someone summed up the NTR side of the game, it's not f x f only

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Btw, the only version i can find is the one without heroine's voice. You got any links with the updated game that has it?
Updated to the latest version, gallery unlocked and fully voiced (link will die in 1 day)

password: Kazami

Is this game only in Jap or is there a version in english? or MTL?
Sadly, there is no official english translation even though it's peak NTR content, you could always use Textractor combined with your preferred translation tool.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Should I play those games in order or they're standalone?
If you want context/build up play it in order, the first one is like an appetizer that even though has plenty of scenes, pales in comparison to the sequel. They both feature the same characters. If you just want to watch the scenes and fap, either is fine, though as i said before the sequel has much more content.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes