Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
i also find the hidden sex trope to be hot because it leaves a lot to the imagination, but i also love when the do the other perspective for it as well, one of the devs im into right now xi521 is doing fate ntr games with hidden sex but the downside to his stuff is that 1. theyre short and 2. he doesnt do perspective swaps but has stated in the past to be willing to try it so theres hope.
Got a link to his stuff?

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
new game?
Sounds good but i am not sure...... I mean the monsters are the enemies and the ones that "corrupt" the women........ is the NTR suppoused to be done by the monsters? In the summary they don´t mention other men trying to steal the women so this may be a weird "monster-NTR" game....... not for me XD

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Sounds good but i am not sure...... I mean the monsters are the enemies and the ones that "corrupt" the women........ is the NTR suppoused to be done by the monsters? In the summary they don´t mention other men trying to steal the women so this may be a weird "monster-NTR" game....... not for me XD
In this picture it seems that there is a human ntr
1669970608565.png

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
This game is quite good.
We need another herooo...

One issue though it appears it's the original version so can only get to a certain point where there's a bug as you enter a forest and it freezes the game.
Has already been updated however haven't found an updated version to download.

password is hentaibanchi.com

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone has a save of this game during the flashback that explains why they are in the village? Just before or after works either way, even just a save during the first time you control "Shirou" is ok.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
It's like playing God sometimes.
This is is exactly the perspective I take with all NTR games, and the way I find it most enjoyable. I get equal parts of seeing the girl fall into being a total slut and seeing the cuck not know why his life is falling apart.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
The girls faces look like they are in pure pain, and one of the girl is looking like a literal child. Imma pass this one.
I am glad to see that even tough people here like NTR we still have limits............ yup i have a bit more faith in humans now XD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I am glad to see that even tough people here like NTR we still have limits............ yup i have a bit more faith in humans now XD
You talking about the pain or the loli face? Personally i don't mind loli unless is too realist (either appearence or circunstances), i have seen plenty of Loli Babas to care at this point anyway xD

But lets destroy your faith once more:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
You talking about the pain or the loli face? Personally i don't mind loli unless is too realist (either appearence or circunstances), i have seen plenty of Loli Babas to care at this point anyway xD

But lets destroy your faith once more:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im assuming thats how much "product" thse characters have?

geraldstark

Dec 28, 2021
Can someone advize me one where:
- the girl doesn't go with a disgusting dude, but an attractive guy with value
- takes it's time to develop and build an emotional connection between us and the characters
- has likeable characters
- overal well written story and dialogues ?

Feels like only the first criteria filters the majority of games.

Reactions: Varimir

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Can someone advize me one where:
- the girl doesn't go with a disgusting dude, but an attractive guy with value
- takes it's time to develop and build an emotional connection between us and the characters
- has likeable characters
- overal well written story and dialogues ?

Feels like only the first criteria filters the majority of games.
Tac
SwM1
those games fits all your criteria for me

also The Spellbook
The Singer

and
The interview

I think there are a lot more games even if someane is not tagged as NTR... all of them including at least one of the 3 main NTR type related to the OP in this thread!
the girl doesn't go with a disgusting dude, but an attractive guy with value
this is the only point in your requirement that is weird;
racist people find black people disgusting...
those who are accustomed to going to the gym obsessively find fat people disgusting... young guys find disgusting older guys... and so on.

I think all people including fat guys deserve a good fuck sometime...

If you are looking for boring vanilla Disney childish story where everithing is perfect and all peaple are beautiful, rich and famous without any problem this lives only in the childish unrealistic tales and has nothing to do with the chaos of the real world....
in that case NTR is not for you!

I suggest to find games not marked as 18+ YOU HAVE also to avoid games for adults in general

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki and ktez
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes