Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

pileface123

Jan 3, 2019
Is it understandable with textractor? I heard there a lot of on-screen implemented text, which i doubt textractor will hook
Rascou implements his games with or a customized version; Hooking TabbedTextOutA should give you everything.

Reactions: Eboun

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
That is rather rare indeed.
Have played just a bit and so far it is a pretty rare treat. The artstyle is very nice with pretty good voice acting. Really like it so far.
I personally do not mind, but so far it has been a kinetic novel.

EDIT: btw, was looking for similar stuff on dlsite looking for tags "netorare" and "lesbian" (the game is tagged with those tags), but for some reason there is no lesbian tag in genre select?

EDIT2: ok, on the game page it is tagged as "lesbian" but in genre selection the same tag is called "female homosexuality" :KEK:

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Another new NTR game

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
cheaper then you think. all the art is AI genrated. sadly where going to see a flood of AI works from DL site going forward.
Damn that sucks, gonna pass then lmao

Speaking of which, looks like some games with AI generated art are popping up recently, this guy just released three games at the same time lmao :
This sucks so hard

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Speaking of which, looks like some games with AI generated art are popping up recently, this guy just released three games at the same time lmao :
This sucks so hard
I mean... I won't complain, hope something good comes out of those AI's. The art looks professional, better than 90% of games probably so if it keeps improving and they can get more specific with their prompts it will be a good thing, even just for inspiration

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I mean... I won't complain, hope something good comes out of those AI's. The art looks professional, better than 90% of games probably so if it keeps improving and they cant get more specific with their prompts it will be a good thing, even just for inspiration
Yeah if it will enable some good story tellers without any talent in drawing pictures... why not. So far it looks just like a shitload of asset flips.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018

Does anyone know how to fix the bugs?
Or a link for the debugged version?
Any idea how to trigger the NTR events?
Did you get further than me? I was never able to progress past the south plains. Killed all the goblins, kept talking to the girls, gifting them stuff, but couldn't figure out how to advance. Is that a bug or did I not even get far enough for bugs?

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Used novel ai artstyle?
bottom of the description says
本作品はnovelAIにて画像を生成し、加筆修正を行ったものです
Google translate " This work is an image generated by novelAI and corrected by retouching. "

on the topic of AI I do think it can be use for great effect, for example final fantasy VII on PC has had mods that took the low rez assets and used AI to make a very detailed 4k Upscale.

Im sure there will be good AI done NTR but the number of garbage to go thru to find it is going to be at a very large volume as with any tool that made things easier. DLsite dose indicate when a product is made with AI thakfully

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

This sucks so hard
If they used the AI art to lower cost but compensated with a good story or mechanics i would undertand, honestly the only positive side i can see is that we could see more VNs instead of these cheap RPG, but we will only see them every like 10 garbage games probably.

Although how there aren't demands for plagiarism is beyond me, some of the art is clearly copied from artist out there, for example i ahve seen a lot of art that is basically cut off drawing from Satou Kuuki in pixiv.

I prefer to encpurage people like this at least are doing the the actual work, and their first game was good for a first try (i actually liked it more than similar games from Wando Wando xD)

PS: anyone has any idea how toc ontact the dev? I would love to give my impression of or just encourage them to make anothe rgame similar xD

Reactions: Prettz

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If they used the AI art to lower cost but compensated with a good story or mechanics i would undertand, honestly the only positive side i can see is that we could see more VNs instead of these cheap RPG, but we will only see them every like 10 garbage games probably.

Although how there aren't demands for plagiarism is beyond me, some of the art is clearly copied from artist out there, for example i ahve seen a lot of art that is basically cut off drawing from Satou Kuuki in pixiv.

I prefer to encpurage people like this at least are doing the the actual work, and their first game was good for a first try (i actually liked it more than similar games from Wando Wando xD)

PS: anyone has any idea how toc ontact the dev? I would love to give my impression of or just encourage them to make anothe rgame similar xD
It is an amalgamation of stolen art, that is why it is prettty similar. Sometimes it will probably just grab whole large chunks of other art. Not sure how the law will deal with that. It is pretty transformative and you do not know what art it used yourself.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Did you get further than me? I was never able to progress past the south plains. Killed all the goblins, kept talking to the girls, gifting them stuff, but couldn't figure out how to advance. Is that a bug or did I not even get far enough for bugs?
After that you can go north or east. But the bug happens when you go to the cave to the north.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes