Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Would play this and do that route only , and if there's a route where one of the 2 shotas will claim both as well. Not really a big fan of swinging, but if there are routes like this, I dont mind it.
I think it is probably what you would expect. Some route where you just swing, some where you claim both, some where the other one claims both.

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Hello guys. I just found this discussion and sadly i cant read these 238 pages lol.
I'd just like to ask everyone who is going to read me can you give me your best NTR, incest, cuckold, swapping, rape (i'm a simple man i like everything) games? comics? doujins? hentai?
The ones you played, or read and that shocked you so much thanks to the story/the characters/the context.. anything !
I just discovered these kind of fetish not long ago and i'm interested in all you got :)
Thanks for reading me and i hope i'll have some nice answers :)
Have a good day

• Angry
Reactions: Fydeout

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Hello guys. I just found this discussion and sadly i cant read these 238 pages lol.
I'd just like to ask everyone who is going to read me can you give me your best NTR, incest, cuckold, swapping, rape (i'm a simple man i like everything) games? comics? doujins? hentai?
The ones you played, or read and that shocked you so much thanks to the story/the characters/the context.. anything !
I just discovered these kind of fetish not long ago and i'm interested in all you got :)
Thanks for reading me and i hope i'll have some nice answers :)
Have a good day
JRPG:Scars of Summer;Henteria Chronicles 1,2,3(alpha);NTRPG1,2;Nebel Geisterjäger;Black Paradise;Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation, All games; Suzuya all games

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Looking for recommendations. Looking for a game or two where there is pregnancy and the resulting children are clearly not from the cuck, but he is oblivious to it.

Please nothing involving said children though.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Hey guys! This one just came out and it has a lot of potential:

It is clearly inspired by Scars of Summer, can someone translate it please? Fot the time being is just de Demo.
wow had no idea this game would be released this year

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
There is an updated version of on
Also anyone know what to do after clearing cave in abandoned village on the west? After killing all the dogs they said something about exploring hideout, but still couldn't trigger anything to proceed
upd: It seems you can trigger event in cave and well during daytime in your village (while party is all together), that will lead to last cave, after completing which you're entering freeplay mode, before going to the end. The next question is how to reach human ntr events?
Can you upload in a better site? 100kbps is a pain in ass

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
anybody have any good recomendations for ntr rpg maker games with MILFS? even if shes a side character im ok with it
Something like heisendou games or Minako

I feel like every year there are less and less milf ntr focused games so many high school girl ntr games lately and the few that do have milfs are the lazy bad copy paste ones that get released, at least this year I have felt a lack of quality ntr milf rpg maker games so im having a hard time finding something that suits my tastes worth my time.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes