Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
After that you can go north or east. But the bug happens when you go to the cave to the north.
I must have broken my game with the machine translation. Happens a lot. I couldn't ever go north or east. Always said 'the plains arent that way'.

Hope we get a bug fix version sometime.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I must have broken my game with the machine translation. Happens a lot. I couldn't ever go north or east. Always said 'the plains arent that way'.

Hope we get a bug fix version sometime.
did you kill the goblins in the cave south-east? there are 2 caves in the goblin plains

emopro

Oct 22, 2017

OK I need help. Has anyone had success with this game? It might be the best selling NTR RPG of all time, so I figure it must be good.

I have sunk probably 8 hrs into this game, seperate 'attempts' and just end up getting stuck, with like 4-5 actual h scenes, just running around the hospital or some other new area, clicking and trying to advance but nothing.

I have played both translated (machine) and untranslated as oftentimes translations can cause errors, but both playthroughs ended the same, seemingly stuck unable to progress to more content. For example there is a time when you get to an area during 'dreams' and there are lights that you can turn off and on over certain characters...I have a strong feeling this is locking or unlocking NTR but I can't figure out which. Are there any english walkthroughs? Does anyone that has progressed have a save file they can share?

The game is just so complicated, I normally would just give up but am posting here because it's sold almost 25,000 copies very quickly, basically unprecedented.
if you still need a guide, i found a guide in mandarin, you could google translate it or just ask me specific parts you wish to know (i can read mandarin)
Its a really complex game

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
got a link to share?
For those who are interested in Rascou games - that so difficult to check the thread? Say, search for 'indiscreet' or 'toaru fuufu'?

Capture2Text mentioned in the first message of this thread might be a thing for DEVAGAME elements that are not getting translated by Textractor. Please tell if you have better ideas/experience.

Also check these guides for Indiscreet Mother Yukari if you haven't played yet.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Alright, here the next chapter of my futa NTR story:

As always, feedback from you buys would be appreciated.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
For those who are interested in Rascou games - that so difficult to check the thread? Say, search for 'indiscreet' or 'toaru fuufu'?

Capture2Text mentioned in the first message here might be a thing for DEVAGAME elements that are not getting translated by Textractor. Please tell if you have better ideas/experience.

Also check those guides for Indiscreet Mother Yukari if you haven't played yet.
you can use yandex image translator site.
just press the Print screen key and then Ctrl+V or paste and then you get translated text

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Yep. Still couldn't advance. I'm sure it's because I translated and replaced all the json files in the data folder.
Maybe you had a problem with that version. H*ntai sharing has already updated the last version without the bugs. you can try and download the new version

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Also did anyone obtained any NTR scene in this game? I played it a long time ago and could just otain the good ending. I couldn´t obtain any NTR scene.......

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

Capture2Text mentioned in the first message of this thread might be a thing for DEVAGAME elements that are not getting translated by Textractor. Please tell if you have better ideas/experience.

Also check these guides for Indiscreet Mother Yukari if you haven't played yet.
Ah yeah, maybe I shouldve search this thread for the game , since it's not relatively new. No worries, I managed to find one with a mediafire link so it's all good.

As for the guide for the 2nd game, I dont really need it. Im using Yandex , so I pretty much understand how the calendar/scheduling mini-game works. I also have ShareX as an ocr tool as a backup.

--------------------------------------------------
Kinda sad that they removed the numbered route guides from the 1st game though. This game is really well-made as an ntr vn. I'm gonna follow them on their cien now, for updates/news on their next ntr vn projects.

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
There is an updated version of on
Also anyone know what to do after clearing cave in abandoned village on the west? After killing all the dogs they said something about exploring hideout, but still couldn't trigger anything to proceed
upd: It seems you can trigger event in cave and well during daytime in your village (while party is all together), that will lead to last cave, after completing which you're entering freeplay mode, before going to the end. The next question is how to reach human ntr events?

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

ferrero18

Oct 13, 2021
Also anyone know what to do after clearing cave in abandoned village on the west? After killing all the dogs they said something about exploring hideout, but still couldn't trigger anything to proceed
upd: It seems you can trigger event in cave and well during daytime in your village (while party is all together), that will lead to last cave, after completing which you're entering freeplay mode, before going to the end. The next question is how to reach human ntr events?
is this game have recollection room?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Capu has finished translating MamaHame but it's
1) behind a paywall for now
2) unlikely to appear on F95 because of shota

Need to keep an eye on if you wish. As far as I understand there are/is NTR route(s) where another brat claims both moms.
Eventually it has to be published on ULMF as Capu writes, maybe someone will share translation files before that happens. No clear date has been set yet I think. Can start playing with partial patch that is available publicly.

P.S. Their new is out in a bit over two weeks.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
finally the second part fo this!!....now i bet it ends in TBC and we have to wait for part 3 lol

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Capu has finished translating MamaHame but it's
1) behind a paywall for now
2) unlikely to appear on F95 because of shota

Need to keep an eye on if you wish. As far as I understand there are/is NTR route(s) where another brat claims both moms.
Eventually it has to be published on ULMF as Capu writes, maybe someone will share translation files before that happens. No clear date has been set yet I think. Can start playing with partial patch that is available publicly.
Would play this and do that route only , and if there's a route where one of the 2 shotas will claim both as well. Not really a big fan of swinging, but if there are routes like this, I dont mind it.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Human NTR events:
The man trapped in the cave can seduce the 4 women if you let them interact with him. Besides that if you increase the hearts of any of the for to the third level and the stop interacting with them in a few days an NTR event starts. They let you decide if you wanna see or stop the NTR event

Reactions: senguj

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Would play this and do that route only , and if there's a route where one of the 2 shotas will claim both as well. Not really a big fan of swinging, but if there are routes like this, I dont mind it.
A review on VNDB says that there are 7 endings and tags say it's more than 7, so IMO it's safe to assume that there are also netori/harem ending where protagonist claims both women present, as opposed to netorare, and kind of happy ending where they all go on swinging/fucking together; then maybe you can pick one of the moms.

Last edited:
Reactions: hitmanbhi
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes