Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Hey guys! This one just came out and it has a lot of potential:

It is clearly inspired by Scars of Summer, can someone translate it please? Fot the time being is just de Demo.
Love how similar it is to Scars Of Summer, i prefer the body of this heroine though (have you seen her abs?). The demo doesn't have any kind of phone system or ntr exploration though and the pause menu looks barren as fuck.

I really don't like the fact that you are the one that needs to start the antagonist events and choose later if you want to watch it from her perspective. In Scars of Summer you plant the initial seed and then everything naturally goes to shit (as it should be)

I don't know why i'm critiquing a game that is not even out yet lmao, i'm just praying that the full game will be a spiritual succesor to Scars of Summer with same mechanics and shit maybe even more, it even has pretty much the same antagonists with a reskin and different names (no Daisuke thank god). Daisuke got replaced with a teacher though which will be pretty fun and the school delinquent looks way more believable than Yasui. I'd like to see how this would work with the protagonist not living with the heroine, at the end of the shota trial route (his name is Souta, iirc) you can watch from the back of the house.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Love how similar it is to Scars Of Summer, i prefer the body of this heroine though (have you seen her abs?). The demo doesn't have any kind of phone system or ntr exploration though and the pause menu looks barren as fuck.

I really don't like the fact that you are the one that needs to start the antagonist events and choose later if you want to watch it from her perspective. In Scars of Summer you plant the initial seed and then everything naturally goes to shit (as it should be)

I don't know why i'm critiquing a game that is not even out yet lmao, i'm just praying that the full game will be a spiritual succesor to Scars of Summer with same mechanics and shit maybe even more, it even has pretty much the same antagonists with a reskin and different names (no Daisuke thank god). Daisuke got replaced with a teacher though which will be pretty fun and the school delinquent looks way more believable than Yasui. I'd like to see how this would work with the protagonist not living with the heroine, at the end of the shota trial route (his name is Souta, iirc) you can watch from the back of the house.
If theres no NTR exploration it'd be a little bit disappointing, but meh. Maybe it'll be added.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hi, I'm looking for games where there is a girl / girls who give to everyone, and to the main character too. but without humiliations, small members of the hero and the like. everything is on an equal footing, it is possible with a group sex.
examples:
NAMPA BEACH
Mother's Best Friend
Small Town

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I looked at it. Does it have mind control cuz it’s clearly tagged as it
Hard to tell, doesn't kind of look like it, both girls look molested by those employees whilst playing VR - then they find out it's the employees screwing with them and actually start enjoting it?
Could be mind control just as well though, hard to tell without translation :(

Reactions: FreeComicz

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-savior-heart-v0-6-broken-english.137145/
This game has netori where the mc steals the girls from other people but good news is once the main story is done the author plans on making more netorare scenes where others steal the main characters girl, there is one where a black guy can have sex with your companion the nun but sadly the dev messed up and the scenes are bugged he said next version should have the scene fixed and fully implemented, there is also art for ntr scenes with other girls but are yet to be programed.

Keep in mind the game is very buggy right now and I would not recommend it right now in its current state but its something to keep an eye out on for for when the dev finishes it since the bugs will probably be iron out by then and the netorare content will be added by then.

Also Dev seems to want to add more NTR scenes to the game but the Vanilla fanboys are harassing him and leaving rude comments in his blog to discourage him on adding more NTR which is sad.

So just wanted to share incase someone wants to keep this in the backlog to check on later when its more complete which is what I am doing at the moment

Last edited:

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
Well that fucking sucks
yup it really does I personally dislike the the ongoing trend of some devs to just add a bit of everything in their games to appeal to as many people as possible, instead on just focusing on a genre because those games just tend to be jack of all trades and master of none and end up feeling underwhelming if you are there for any specific tag.

In this case it seems the NTR will just be a few minor scenes with the blonde girl and the girl with glasses and the milf will be pure lovey dovey vanilla.

If you go to his comment section in his second to last blog post there are actually a few comments saying they where disappointed the milf isn't getting any ntr scenes so we are for sure not the only ones unhappy with that for what its worth, but at the end of the day I respect the authors vision for their games even though it differs from mine.

Last edited:

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-savior-heart-v0-6-broken-english.137145/
This game has netori where the mc steals the girls from other people but good news is once the main story is done the author plans on making more netorare scenes where others steal the main characters girl, there is one where a black guy can have sex with your companion the nun but sadly the dev messed up and the scenes are bugged he said next version should have the scene fixed and fully implemented, there is also art for ntr scenes with other girls but are yet to be programed.

Keep in mind the game is very buggy right now and I would not recommend it right now in its current state but its something to keep an eye out on for for when the dev finishes it since the bugs will probably be iron out by then and the netorare content will be added by then.

Also Dev seems to want to add more NTR scenes to the game but the Vanilla fanboys are harrrasing him and leaving rude comments in his blog to discourage him on adding more NTR which is sad.

So just wanted to share incase someone wants to keep this in the backlog to check on later when its more complete which is what I am doing at the moment
Why would people harass a dev for making any type of hentai? that's some pathetic shit right there.
I don't get why a lot of vanilla fans seem to act like ntr killed their dog or something they take it way too seriously.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Why would people harass a dev for making any type of hentai? that's some pathetic shit right there.
I don't get why a lot of vanilla fans seem to act like ntr killed their dog or something they take it way too seriously.
Idk because they are insecure af maybe and can't live in a world where that is a possibility (not even forced) which is sad but true. You can't expect people to have brain when it comes to H-games, people are still doing that shit in 2022...

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
Idk because they are insecure af maybe and can't live in a world where that is a possibility (not even forced) which is sad but true. You can't expect people to have brain when it comes to H-games, people are still doing that shit in 2022...
what's even more ironic in this scenario is that the Dev of the game has stated that the ntr is optional so literally being attacked for something that is optional lol but like you said if people still doing this in 2022 it will continue until the end of times sadly.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Its more like traumatic life experience, like finding out your girlfriend who you have been dating for two years, has been cheating on you for the last three months. That stuff can traumatize you. Makes a nice spectacle tho.

Still, optional ntr seems rather pointless, unless its a game where you can lose a girl if you choose poorly, whats the point of ntr if it does nothing on the overall story.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Its more like traumatic life experience, like finding out your girlfriend who you have been dating for two years, has been cheating on you for the last three months. That stuff can traumatize you. Makes a nice spectacle tho.

Still, optional ntr seems rather pointless, unless its a game where you can lose a girl if you choose poorly, whats the point of ntr if it does nothing on the overall story.
For the latter, people like being in control of their decisions and overall world, even vanilla guys love the fact that you can "deny" others and win the heorine over only for yourself, which gives them satisfaction in a way. If NTR is the only possible way, then you might aswell just make a VN because what else do you do if the story is directed exactly in this way? It's the uncertainty that makes the difference.

Also, idk that bullshit with the cheating gf doesn't cut it if there are also alot of guys playing these games which never had any relationship with women whatsoever. They are afraid of a fantasy which, frankly enough, is as real as rape and cp, which for instance never manages to receive harassment levels in such a form that a dev is literally bullied by it. Or all the furry/bestiality shit which frequents this sub, same argument. I hate pregnancy and find everything about it disgusting, but I won't tell the dev I'll kill him irl if he adds it...

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
For the latter, people like being in control of their decisions and overall world, even vanilla guys love the fact that you can "deny" others and win the heorine over only for yourself, which gives them satisfaction in a way. If NTR is the only possible way, then you might aswell just make a VN because what else do you do if the story is directed exactly in this way? It's the uncertainty that makes the difference.

Also, idk that bullshit with the cheating gf doesn't cut it if there are also alot of guys playing these games which never had any relationship with women whatsoever. They are afraid of a fantasy which, frankly enough, is as real as rape and cp, which for instance never manages to receive harassment levels in such a form that a dev is literally bullied by it. Or all the furry/bestiality shit which frequents this sub, same argument. I hate pregnancy and find everything about it disgusting, but I won't tell the dev I'll kill him irl if he adds it...
People usually arent rational though. Its unfortunate, but the rule of 'its fine when i do it' applies to nearly everything in real life and of course to fetishes like ntr.
Its why alot of people love netori, while hating netorare. To them its one MASSIVE power fantasy, they are the ones with the large dick, endless stamina and the ability to get an harem of girls who praise and devote themselves to him. Netorare however, is a blatant threat to this power fantasy. Because it reminds them of reality. Its why its so reviled compared to other fetishes, it brings forth their weakness and insecurities, and they loath to face or even acknowledge.

Honestly, its fine to dislike netorare, be it for personal reasons or simply not liking the fetish. And a healthy discussion over it can be fun with those that dislike it, like are harems a big ntr sharing circle or not.
But dont expect that from everyone, there are maniacs that truly believe they are in the right and are justified in their actions. Just don't lump everyone that dislike this fetish with these hateful fuckheads.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes