Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Chapter 7 of Impure Understandings:

This one has some Shota action as well, but it's more of a set up for things to come since the story is almost at it's mid point. Futa NTR story, from a mother in law to her daughter from the point of view of the victim, the daughter in law.
Futa may not be my thing but you seem dedicated. I hope you succed in that story

Reactions: Lookingforthis

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah the translation with Mtool is more wonky than for the FGO game, weird, anyway the first option is for mistery purposes right? Wich is wich, translation for that one is really messed up and i am not sure wich is full POV and wich is only Kirito's (i imagine is kirito's)
which options? the only options i remember is when youre in the adventure hall and you choose whether to bring him along or not.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
which options? the only options i remember is when youre in the adventure hall and you choose whether to bring him along or not.
At the very begining, is choice for the setting? I think its about POV, as in if only Kirito's or full POV, kind of like what Henteria 3 is doing since i think it also shadows some things? Have to try both ways to compare and be sure anyway.

sparkslul

Feb 21, 2019
Trying it right now, MTool has a lot of problems with this dev game text for some reason sadly... hope somebody gets a full save.

I find it funny that they always use the same RPGMaker maps hahaha i already know them from memory}
Edit: just finished, the game is like 15 mins long max, looks decent
Change the language to Chinese in the mtool

Reactions: ktez

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
got recently updated to v1.10 and got a bit of new content added, but they haven't updated the links/version on anime sharing&hentai sharing yet. Could somebody please share it if you have one, or provide a link where you can download v1.10?

P.S. v1.11 actually already, got updated yesterday as I can see on Dlsite...

Reactions: Animefan_09

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
got recently updated to v1.10 and got a bit of new content added, but they haven't updated the links/version on anime sharing&hentai sharing yet. Could somebody please share it if you have one, or provide a link where you can download v1.10?

P.S. v1.11 actually already, got updated yesterday as I can see on Dlsite...

1.10 is available, 1.11 will probably be too usually takes them a day or two otherwise probably not.

The speedy links are behind ad websites.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

1.10 is available, 1.11 will probably be too usually takes them a day or two otherwise probably not.

The speedy links are behind ad websites.
Any specifics what kind of scenes were added?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Think this describes the chages/additions made. Couldn't grasp if it's valid to call them 'new scenes' though.
From what I understood they added some cut ins in battle? Also the sex stas screen makes more sense I think?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes