Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
am i the only one who only enjoys NTR when its not the main theme of the game ? like you play guy and there is bunch of girls who u can date and fuck but one of them will lock you into ntr i think its better

jaden000

May 30, 2020
am i the only one who only enjoys NTR when its not the main theme of the game ? like you play guy and there is bunch of girls who u can date and fuck but one of them will lock you into ntr i think its better
Probably I would not enjoy it if it’s not the main theme. Like it’s trying to satisfy too many fanbases and the NTR affect isn’t as strong unless like it was was the central focus of the story

Reactions: phantomz

Febui

May 6, 2022
am i the only one who only enjoys NTR when its not the main theme of the game?
I think NTR as a central focus is harder to design a compelling game for without falling into certain tropes or narrow genres. NTR itself is great, though, and there are many stories which benefit from featuring it.
So I definitely agree that NTR is great to have when not the main theme. I enjoy NTR-centered games as well, but I honestly think the best NTR possible is when it's a feature of a larger, broader context.
it’s trying to satisfy too many fanbases and the NTR affect isn’t as strong
This is a very valid criticism of it, a true hazard of NTR as a feature rather than a focus. It can be done right, however, and I think the chances of it going well are pretty good.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Anyone know of any media manga game story, where the guy is oblivious all the way through and even after say a pregnancy. Like in My wife Souffle or building a futature
I hate that I cannot get My wife Souffle to play. That one looks great, but it seems out of my grasp.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Hey guys, I'm making my own NTR game and I want to ask you about what you like and what you hate about NTR games. Maybe some overused cliches etc.
What would you like to see in a perfect NTR game?
I hate games that are too linear. What's the point of it when it happens anyway? I can just read a doujin if that's what I was aiming for. I like having agency (doesn't matter which viewpoint) of the corruption going on, for me that's something that is very important (look e.g. at scars of summer where you can deliberately start branches and the storyling of these NTR-branches continues if you choose not to do anything with the female protag).

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey guys, I'm making my own NTR game and I want to ask you about what you like and what you hate about NTR games. Maybe some overused cliches etc.
What would you like to see in a perfect NTR game?
i hate handsome guy ntr route is all ways used too many times in games and fat rapist so i want ntr route where the fat guy can steal the heroiens with out blackmail or rape where heroines show interest in him and his big dick I want steal this type of heroine

Reactions: phantomz

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Based on what I've heard, I wouldn't go in and expect much in the ways of NTR. Haven't played it myself though.
from what I gathered is that there is some optional NTR but its not the main focus on the game and it seems like the milf with the horn is pure vanilla love route and the only side NTR content is with he blonde and pink haired girls which is a bummer.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
from what I gathered is that there is some optional NTR but its not the main focus on the game and it seems like the milf with the horn is pure vanilla love route and the only side NTR content is with he blonde and pink haired girls which is a bummer.
I’ll say it again that’s fucking disappointing especially since it’s not like the dev shy’d away from ntr before

Reactions: Aramintha

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I’m still having a hard time finding a game like boy hero ken and Satisfy him are any other games like these ones where you play as fat protagonist or where the heroine who wants to be corrupted by the fat protagonist and also moaning sex sounds would be nice

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I’ll say it again that’s fucking disappointing especially since it’s not like the dev shy’d away from ntr before
yea its extremely disappointing in my opinion is that if you're not going to fully commit to NTR then why bother even adding it? its like devs nowadays just add a bit of everything to appeal to the largest amount of audiences but fail in the process, even more disappointing the milf doesn't even get not even 1 NTR scene sigh it almost feels like finding a good ntr game with milfs is almost impossible nowadays.

It has become even harder now that Scars of summer set up a huge trend in the NTR game space for stories with high school girls or just straight up cheap clones since it was so successful but hopefully 2023 has a good ntr milf game.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes