Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
yea its extremely disappointing in my opinion is that if you're not going to fully commit to NTR then why bother even adding it? its like devs nowadays just add a bit of everything to appeal to the largest amount of audiences but fail in the process, even more disappointing the milf doesn't even get not even 1 NTR scene sigh it almost feels like finding a good ntr game with milfs is almost impossible nowadays.

It has become even harder now that Scars of summer set up a huge trend in the NTR game space for stories with high school girls or just straight up cheap clones since it was so successful but hopefully 2023 has a good ntr milf game.
Agree ngl happy for the scars of summer but the school/childhood NTR is being gassed way too much at this point. There’s so many other NTR situations that are underused imo

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
So if you plan to play the new ANIM.teamMM game I got it .
I kind of went through & touched just around 250-300 lines with repeating characters which is a problem with that translator, and a bit of FLOW part - put numers in place and line breaks in FLOW descriptions, quickly translated FLOW pic. There are no breaks in dialogues so I suggest using Segoi UI font as in NTR Homestay as it's relatively small and more dialogues will fit in one line. Everything goes into main folder.

- cg folder - contains FLOW pic
- aisai_sce - dialogues
- aisai_define - FLOW & reminiscence descriptions

Merry Christmas I guess :cool:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Agree ngl happy for the scars of summer but the school/childhood NTR is being gassed way too much at this point. There’s so many other NTR situations that are underused imo
yea honestly i dont mind the schoolgirl ntr stuff but damn if there arent so many missed opportunity's like house wife,office lady,police/military woman things like that. a rare one you only see in fantasy settings is ntring people in position of power LIKE stealing queens/princesses, wouldnt mind seeing that translated to a more modern setting.

rvn88

Mar 13, 2021
(courtesy of Light316 from anime-sharing)
(courtesy of yours truly))

As they say though it's much more of a swapping game than netorare?
does the game have FFM? I will download it if have

jaden000

May 30, 2020
yea honestly i dont mind the schoolgirl ntr stuff but damn if there arent so many missed opportunity's like house wife,office lady,police/military woman things like that. a rare one you only see in fantasy settings is ntring people in position of power LIKE stealing queens/princesses, wouldnt mind seeing that translated to a more modern setting.
Yea it’s either school girl or some kind of hero/knight party/adventure type NTR majority of time.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Also does anyone have links for this?

The original version ( ) was nice and the dlc doesn´t look bad. the only bad thing is that it doesn´t go well with translator ++ and couldn´t understand most of the story but it´s still worth playing
MTool would be nice but it triggered my anti virus so i choose to not use that again

Reactions: ktez

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Also does anyone have links for this?

The original version ( ) was nice and the dlc doesn´t look bad. the only bad thing is that it doesn´t go well with translator ++ and couldn´t understand most of the story but it´s still worth playing
MTool would be nice but it triggered my anti virus so i choose to not use that again
i found some links but i hope dont have a passwords

i found password: hentaibanchi.com

Last edited:

Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
Sooo... we're not getting a black rune trial this year, huh?
Dev is still working hard on it and updates his twitter nearly every day but like someone pointed out, dude is a bit of a perfeccionist. Im sure the end product will be worth it but man he needs better planning for his next works. I'd bet Fev/March for a trial and July/September for a release. Oof

Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone have the content from the Soraue's Ci-En paywall for these posts?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes