Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I wish they existed.
Western NTR is so awful it makes the entire genre reek like shit. It's hard to find one that isn't AWFUL.
Though there are a few. Mostly easy-going netorase, but Secret Care Café is solid. The art style is much less offensive to the eyes than most 3D, the writing is decent, the gameplay works. Nothing really fails there.
Eh.... Fleeting Iris is well executed, even if it doesn't appeal to me personally. Plenty of common NTR tropes done well for what it is, and if you like the common stuff then it's a good example of it. Super weak gameplay.
And now I've run dry on examples of good western NTR.

Usually, for western NTR, there's no gameplay(so it shouldn't be called a game), the writing is actually as bad as partially edited MTL, the characters are bad, the """art""" is so horrible that it would be immensely improved by being a text-based game, and really sucks to experience.
I've yet to find a good Japanese NTR game. Granted, I generally don't really like anime/manga -- way too convoluted and nonsensical -- and the same mostly holds true for Japanese games.

There are good western NTR games but not the ones you mentioned, in my opinion. Recent/in progress good ones include A Promise Best Left Unkept and Turning the Page, as well as (mostly) the Henteria games. Also pretty good, and beginning to approach NTR, is Star Knightess Aura. The negative qualifiers used for the last two is because those games are inspired by Japanese games and so also have some overly convoluted and unrealistic writing/gameplay in them. Still, they're better than anything I've played by a Japanese developer. When a girl makes a fucking "peace sign" with her fingers as she's getting fucked I want to punch the monitor, lmao. It just becomes very silly and uninteresting.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
That's exactly what I assumed and so didn't mention these games - games that are being developed in English (if that's what is meant by Western) or translated ones appear here on F95 (not all perhaps but decent and being requested by people) so virtually none of them is subject of 'need a hero/need a link' queries. Well, in this thread at least - separate games' threads are different stories.
But we need links to those thread to know about them.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I've yet to find a good Japanese NTR game.
That's a fair point. Visually, the average is magnitudes better, but that's a low bar and also really tertiary to writing and gameplay. An example I'd point to as great in all three respects is Abaddon: Princess of the Decay.
While the writing takes a dip, especially with how it teases nearly good NTR only to rip it away and give you generic rape NTR instead, Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown is also good. The gameplay on a harder difficulty is fairly solid, there's a lot of variety, some fun tactics, if all somewhat half-baked. If there was a third entry, I imagine it'd be really good because of ironing out the roughness.
It's tough... I think about so many I don't like, but then I realize they're still better than nearly all the western NTR I've come across. Arms Devicer! has solid enough characters and really good set up, but then drops the ball hard with scenes that just summarize a bunch of events happening and basically skip it all. It does a lot to prepare good relationship dynamics with your motherly/older-sisterly friend that cares for and loves you and your much rougher friend who is licentious and playful, and certainly the type to tease the motherly one when she flirts with you. With gameplay that is average, writing that is unfinished, and characters that have a lot of promise, it's not recommendable at all, but it's still better than Femdom Wife or Sarah's Life or Girlfriend's Amnesia or Incest Story or... So on. It's a bit of a bitter feeling to me. I love NTR, but so overwhelmingly disappointed in the choices available. Gameplay is often bad. Characters are often terribly uncharismatic and retarded. Western's biggest problem is the abundance of grotesque, horrible, downright offensively bad 3DCG. Make them text-based instead, for the love of god.
There are good western NTR games--A Promise Best Left Unkept and Turning the Page, as well as (mostly) the Henteria games.
Since the first two are labeled "VN" I never checked them out, since 99% of the time, that's not a game. Sometimes they are, but since it's unlikely, I can't bother to sift through them all.
So, I can't attest to them.
Henteria is definitely weak on the gameplay front. there's little to none of it. The writing was servicable and fine, but the execution of the NTR with the lady of the house was poor. She wasn't interested in the antagonist, she didn't wantanything to do with him. It's been a long time since I played, so I could be misremembering, but I believe in her youth she had met him and was charmed. He was good with words, physically quite attractive, but then it turned out he was a scumbag and trying to take advantage of her, so she hated him. He returns, and there's just as much friction as ever, and he doesn't improve. His charisma and good looks don't soften her up and strain the relationship she's been building with the player, leading to tense moments where she's giving in to temptation to fool around with the strong and attractive guy despite emotionally being more invested in you. Instead, he forces things on her, is sexually controlling, and basically rapes her into submission.
That's dull, that's generic, that's underwhelming, that's less impactful, that drags down her character, that's less hot, that's just faceless, lifeless, soulless NTR. And you got no good gameplay on your way there, and no good story or plotline framing it.
If the sister was your girlfriend, it'd have been a lot better, as her content would have made for at least decent NTR. She's naive, but genuinely interested in that guy, and giving him a chance that she really shouldn't, and he seduces her successfully. If you had a romantic relationship with her, there's a lot of potential there. No NTR with her, though. You aren't interested in her in that way. No dating options. She's just your sister.
Since I didn't like Henteria, I didn't look into the other chapters.
overly convoluted and unrealistic writing/gameplay in them
Unfortunately, neither east nor west has dodged

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Henteria 2 definitely addresses some of your concerns and 3 also is shaping up to as well and both are a big improvement. Karma and Culture shock have probably my favourite western NTR routes.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I wish they existed.
Western NTR is so awful it makes the entire genre reek like shit. It's hard to find one that isn't AWFUL.
Though there are a few. Mostly easy-going netorase, but Secret Care Café is solid. The art style is much less offensive to the eyes than most 3D, the writing is decent, the gameplay works. Nothing really fails there.
Eh.... Fleeting Iris is well executed, even if it doesn't appeal to me personally. Plenty of common NTR tropes done well for what it is, and if you like the common stuff then it's a good example of it. Super weak gameplay.
And now I've run dry on examples of good western NTR.

Usually, for western NTR, there's no gameplay(so it shouldn't be called a game), the writing is actually as bad as partially edited MTL, the characters are bad, the """art""" is so horrible that it would be immensely improved by being a text-based game, and really sucks to experience.
Western NTR are usually shit because they are cuckold stories instead of NTR. There are a few devs that understand the difference, but mostly it's just willing or unwilling cuckoldry with extremely poor corruption progression of the heroine.

Reactions: ktez

jaden000

May 30, 2020
It’s important to understand how we view NTR and how Japanese views is quite different. What we often criticize about Japanese NTR is what mainly their audience enjoys. They are not as into to the slow corruption and deep characterization as we are here sometimes.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
i wish i could understand japanese... :KEK: I miss all the best Japanese ntr games that are not translated

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
- Kind of following my post with resources - I've been curious if there is some sort of tag search on ci-en dlsite cause it would be good to add this to the list of resources worth monitoring/periodical checking, what I found is So this gives you list of creators tagged 'ntr'. Sadly I couldn't make a list of only game developers tagged 'ntr' (the link provided gives you creators of all content including doujinshis and so forth). Please share if you have better ideas of searching NTR gaming projects/developers there.

- If you're into Literotica stories and such - what I noted is though majority of NTR/cuckolding stories about couples fall into category 'Loving Wives', as mentioned in the first post here, there are some stories featuring e.g. bully vs mom that can be found in a bunch of other categories. Take this into account. One worth mentioning IMO is , even though I've covered only 1st part so far. There are 8 parts currently rated close to 4.5 each ('Mature' category).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes