Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 9, 2018
male protag ntr is my shit. Ive played most of the good stuff but if any1s got any quieter 1s i mightuv missed lmk! ill try all your recs. ive filtered on dlsite too to find older titles, but some Ive enjoyed hv been real quiet like <1000 sales. Sayin that, feel free to recommend slept on games

Reactions: Kabokle

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
male protag ntr is my shit. Ive played most of the good stuff but if any1s got any quieter 1s i mightuv missed lmk! ill try all your recs. ive filtered on dlsite too to find older titles, but some Ive enjoyed hv been real quiet like <1000 sales. Sayin that, feel free to recommend slept on games
Recommend us some games too

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevideowatcher65

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Games such as?
In this case you miss nothing
This could be subjective (I get it, some people dont associate VN as a "game" but to the majority of consumers, it's a game) and there are some good ntr VNs out there that has no translations.
One example is Rascou games. It was recently recomended by someone to me and I enjoyed all their VNs , even the latest release.

Anim Studio also has some good untranslated stuff , but the good news is , Capu will translate most of them.
Another comes to mind is works. I love their stuff as well.

---------------------------------------

Im playing rn , and Im liking it. (and yes ,it's RAW and non-VN game)

Reactions: Vlrnt

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I think I find NTR more comedic, because of how i grew up watching King of the Hill and the whole dale gribble and john redcorn thing

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Anyone have recommendations for NTR with sisters? I picked up Scars of Summer again yesterday since it's on my 'recent' for some reason. I didn't expect there's a route to obtain both, as I remember trying pretty hard on each route in hope of the guy to f the older sis, from bottom-up (recollection room position) since I thought the bottom would be the worst end for MC (It was, kinda, but not what I wanted).

So, now I have craving.

Please.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Anyone have recommendations for NTR with sisters? I picked up Scars of Summer again yesterday since it's on my 'recent' for some reason. I didn't expect there's a route to obtain both, as I remember trying pretty hard on each route in hope of the guy to f the older sis, from bottom-up (recollection room position) since I thought the bottom would be the worst end for MC (It was, kinda, but not what I wanted).

So, now I have craving.

Please.
https://f95zone.to/search/238828058/?q=sister&t=post&c[thread]=2711&o=relevance

Reactions: Pango_12

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Damn, i wantd to try mistery first, oh well that is basically the default of his FGO game so it wouldn't be too diferent and we already know he has a handle of that.
Can you enlighten me as for what you mean by FGO game? If it's what I think it is, I think I know how I would spent the day leading to new year.

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Can someone tell me the good sites where i can download all the NTR japanese games (more particulary rpg games) thanks

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Mtool is working for RPG games only right? So what do you guys use when you are playing a japanese game like a visual novel?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone playing this?
I have a bug, the game freezes when I go to the Cave on the North Side

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Anyone playing this?
I have a bug, the game freezes when I go to the Cave on the North Side

Seems to be like I downloaded the updated version from here. The game has only 2 NTR scenes for each girl and 2 with the hero, the rest with monsters. Energy expenditure, in my opinion, is not equivalent to pleasure.

Reactions: ktez
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes