Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I just played this game trial version it’s not bad it says ntr but I’m not sure it is i just hope someone has downloaded of it
A previous game from them was translated, hopefully thsi will too, it at least looks gorgeous, could be more BSS than ntr but who knows? Sometiems these games can surprise us in the middle of it (like maybe guy confesses his love)

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022

Cannot wait for this one, the trial was a banger.
I liked that one a lot just such a shame the Idea of having her mom as a sub heroine lost the poll to the heroines best friend which won it.I rather have two heroines of different ages than having two that are very similar but oh well I guess milf ntr games become more and more harder to find as the trend to make childhood and school themed NTR games rises.

Last edited:
Reactions: trinent and Vlrnt

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Believe me you're not the only one I am sick of them at first I thought it was cool concept when scars of summer did it but now that everyone jumped on the bandwagon its just an overdone concept its not that I dislike them but for fucks sake I wish developers came up with other unique settings, characters or situations there so much that hasn't been done before.

Everytime I see the netorare tag two things come up in my head like jee I wonder what its going to be a childhood friend ntr story or a female knight or princess getting stolen those two are the isekai genre but of hentai ntr games.
I am personally biased towards NTR milf games ngl but I think there aren't enough horror themed ntr games theres a lot that could be done in a haunted house themed game or like a zombie apocalypse type of setting. Even a fantasy setting can be interesting if done right there are lots of humanoid creatures and different human tropes outside the classic knights or royalty plots its just a matter of thinking outside the box of the common tropes.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
I am personally biased towards NTR milf games ngl but I think there aren't enough horror themed ntr games theres a lot that could be done in a haunted house themed game or like a zombie apocalypse type of setting. Even a fantasy setting can be interesting if done right there are lots of humanoid creatures and different human tropes outside the classic knights or royalty plots its just a matter of thinking outside the box of the common tropes.
here is a demo of upcoming NTR Zombie apocalypse game if you are interested

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
I just played this game trial version it’s not bad it says ntr but I’m not sure it is i just hope someone has downloaded of it
I don't really see it as ntr so much, its just one soldier having a crush/idolize the girl but the trial was interesting, I hope it serve the dev to try more things in the future.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Believe me you're not the only one I am sick of them at first I thought it was cool concept when scars of summer did it but now that everyone jumped on the bandwagon its just an overdone concept its not that I dislike them but for fucks sake I wish developers came up with other unique settings, characters or situations there so much that hasn't been done before.

Everytime I see the netorare tag two things come up in my head like jee I wonder what its going to be a childhood friend ntr story or a female knight or princess getting stolen those two are the isekai genre but of hentai ntr games.
I actually don't see that many ntr with princesses or female knights, i i see then from time tot ime but not as often, and there still are milf ntr (and more if you count netori and netorase), hard is to find a GOOD one xD

Btw check Anim's new swapping game, its good enough it should scracth that milf itch at least, or Eroitto's latest (or previous games too), or too.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
wouldn´t know about this. It seems that there isn´t a connection between the MC and the woman and is unavoidable NTR (I don´t like not having the choice to be a bastard that tramples the pure love of 2 people) and also it seems too light for a game with such nice art so i can´t expect too much from the story either (I usually expect new games to have more than 700 MB to be a bit expectant in the story..... Old games are amazing, long games with 300MB sure are impresive but can´t be expected of new creations)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes