Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
It's more like.. everytime you finish a quest flag , the heroine rewards the old man. The context is, the old man is your general, and you are just a peeping soldier who has a "crush" on the heroine.

(Feel free to correct me if im wrong)
Yea. There isn’t really a corruption. She stays the same regardless for the most part.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Febui

May 6, 2022
Can you guys recommend a good sharing game?
Even with the bar incredibly low, I struggle to recommend anything.
Secret Care Café has very basic management mechanics, it works. The sharing is fun and playful, the girlfriend is stoked about it. Every single element I can think of is okay about it.
Incredibly above average as a result. It doesn't feel like a waste of time, it's enjoyable enough, and i'll play more many months from now when there's been a few more updates.
Is there anything else that even reaches that level of "it's okay, not bad"?
I'm sorry I don't know much else.
...I guess in there are a few options for that. You can even have one lover go and be impregnated by someone else of your choosing and she'll come back and offer to tell you in detail how the encounter went. The game really needs more NTR in it, it's lacking.

Reactions: One_for_All

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Theres no corruption? Wondering if its worth the try
not really, she is to skilled and far to deviant for the general ever having a chance of corrupting her. worth a try thou and really short so why not I say.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Little tip maybe dont link the steam, not everyone uses it and not everyone wants to go through the BS login verification when you could have just put the games title or DLsite/VNDB for it.
I agree, but also an easy way to find out what it is is just to google the appid number at the end of the link.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes