Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I wonder how many of these Scars of summer clones are going to be made everyone saw the bank that game made and want in on the pie
Yea but sadly all of the clones did everything wrong that they could do wrong instead of taking what's there and trying to improve it, the devs were just lazy af...

Reactions: Aramintha

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Yea but sadly all of the clones did everything wrong that they could do wrong instead of taking what's there and trying to improve it, the devs were just lazy af...
I hard agree on this one and my biggest problems with these clones its not that much that there are so many clones I get it everyone wants to make some good cash but the problem for me is that every single clone I played is 100 times worse then scars of summer if you're going to copy something at least improve on it try to put in your unique ideas and touches.

Like seriously none of these games though of introducing maybe a teacher, a librarian or the mc mom as sub characters for a change no its just copy paste childhood friend and let her bang everyone with lazy writing and short scenes.

whats even worse I have counted around 4 or 5 scars of summer clones scheduled for next year so get ready to see the clone wars when they start releasing lol

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Yet another Scars type game in the works

SoS is one of my favorites and this looks like it could be good, granted I can't fully read ci-en so I don't know what they're planning mechanically. I am a massive sucker for schoolgirl NTR though.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone know if this game is dead? The creator stoped posting updates half a year ago

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know if this game is dead? The creator stoped posting updates half a year ago
It's still alive

MTL from the latest post

* Thank you very much for your hard work this year.
Next year, I would like to finally go to the release at once, so thank you.

We are planning a major update to the pre-trial version soon.
CG, events, and other additions have been made, and various problems that were expressed in the previous trial version have been countered.
It is scheduled to be uploaded in the middle of next month. Best regards. (Added on 12/30)

Reactions: jaden000

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
[RPGM] - [Completed] - Hero Roy's Wedding [Final] [SwordRP5] | F95zone
Just finished this game, if they added pixel sex and more mystery it could be one of the best NTR games of the year, theres not a lot of story but some scenes are really good, really really surprised with that one 10/10 compared to most of the garbage NTR games that came out this year
Thanks for the recommendation. Can you elaborate some more on the mechanics? Like, how does the game decide if/when a girl gets taken, or not?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Thanks for the recommendation. Can you elaborate some more on the mechanics? Like, how does the game decide if/when a girl gets taken, or not?
I always play looking for the NTR so I didn't explore the mechanics that much but I think that pretty much every girl gets NTRd naturally... maybe if you go out with them a lot from the start you could stop it? If you go out with them and they are already corrupted you only unlock more NTR scenes which is good for people like me lol

Reactions: jaden000

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Made a little post here on how the NTR was avoided but each girl has a separate counter for an event. There's a purity bar and if that gets too low, the girl is basically counted as "ntred" if you go for her ending. Any girl you don't end up with gets her own ending.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Just finished this game, if they added pixel sex and more mystery it could be one of the best NTR games of the year, theres not a lot of story but some scenes are really good, really really surprised with that one 10/10 compared to most of the garbage NTR games that came out this year
I gotta try it. The scenes seem good at least. But I can’t find the author’s information anywhere. Is he a Chinese/western developer? Surprised he just randomly released a NTR game in steam. Figured this game would do way better on Dlsite

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, started playing Hero Roy's wedding yesterday and from the intro to the early events , it's already promising and good. Definitely a good ntr game of 2022 ,despite only having a few good ntr games last year.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was surprised as well. Sadly feels like a few mechanics could have made it a masterpiece. Like changing their routines a bit as they got corrupetd, a bit skimpier outfits, pixel fucking in the routine etc. The world is very dead.

I find that harem ntr is really great. As long as they dont overextend with the number of heroines.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes