Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Do people here want to experience it for real, I wonder? Or maybe had such an experience happen irl before?
Well I won´t criticize if you want it to happen to you but in my case it´s more about seeing other person be affected by it and suffering as a result. Tough i won´t go out of my way to make it possible, at most i make people "colide" with each other in real life if something happens I laugh, if something doesn´t happen then it´s nothing to be sad about

Reactions: LazwelX
Jul 21, 2021
So i haven't read the thread in a while and will do soon. But lately i feel like there hasn't been any NTR game thats really won me over and got to thinking which mods people would recommend? I doesn't matter what type game really but the really good mods you would recommend thats well made.

Reactions: jaden000

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Do people here want to experience it for real, I wonder? Or maybe had such an experience happen irl before?
NTR is quite unrealistic. Unless someone here got their gf/wife blackmailed for getting caught kissing or not paying the bill. However, Cheating is normal and gonna happen sometimes to unlucky people. Unavoidable.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
NTR is quite unrealistic. Unless someone here got their gf/wife blackmailed for getting caught kissing or not paying the bill. However, Cheating is normal and gonna happen sometimes to unlucky people. Unavoidable.
Real life NTR is unavoidable some times hahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: X_xSlapsoilx_X

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
If devs stopped trying to make shitty worse versions of Scars of Summer clones we might get some different quality ntr games but as of lately every time I go to dlsite upcoming games its just clone after clone.

Scars of summer was an incredible good fucking game but I hate what it created in the ntr game space everyone wants to make a game like it.

As others have already stated on the thread they do everything worse than scars of summer and people are starting to get sick of them myself included.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Comiket 101 NTR catalog was such a disappointment. One of the most lackluster one ever
Wll ntr wise i haven't seen enough to judge, i know of at least 3 works from 3 artists i like (Takeda Hiromitsu, Satou Kuuki and Darabuchi), but most i have seen is vanilla or things that are extreme but not ntr (like Asanagi or Neromashin 7 elf work)

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Nah, you wrong. Devs usually kneel to the NTR haters after they do what they did in that thread. This guy double down on NTR in their face's. It is awesome.
this 100% the amount of games that contained ntr I saw in 2022 remove or stop the ntr routes in their games because of the hate mobs and harassment are quite high I at least remember about 5 on the top of my head but I know there where way more, so its quite refreshing to see a dev give them the midle finger

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone knows if this was actually released this comiket?

Still lots of stuff from C101 we haven't seen yet

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anyone know where I can get more character sheets of furry female characters because I want to make character designs for a human on furry Ntr game I hope to make someday

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Nah, you wrong. Devs usually kneel to the NTR haters after they do what they did in that thread. This guy double down on NTR in their face's. It is awesome.
I’ll always stand by on how Avoidable NTR has ruined some part of the genre and made things way more complicated. It’s literally created to please the vocal minority and majority of time you can tell by effort it’s not meant to be there. These vocal minority do not even like the genre or understand it to being with. When you try to satisfy two polar fanbase you waste resources, create conflicts, and neither fanbase is fully satisfied at times.

the biggest irony is why is there when an optional NTR option is requested for harem\vanilla games it’s always shut down. But for some reason, people that are not good with NTR can ask for avoidable route without pushback??? The hypocrisy is real. :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes