Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The ntr genre in general is very weird for example you would think that a genre that is based off cheating and cucking would have more milf ntr games since they are married but milf ntr games are very uncommon I see more childhood friend stuff more than anything I just want a good new milf ntr game.
I'm reading this like "Help My Mum Stole My Girlfriend!" type plot.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
LOL I am rereading my comment does sound like milf stealing your girl actually that doesn't sound so bad maybe use a fantasy setting add some magic in to the equation for penis growth and you got your mom pounding you gf story.I wish I could draw I have so many good ideas and stories for ntr games in my mind.
You don't have to draw, there are engines out there where you can create characters, pose them and then just screenshot it. Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, take that first step. We believe in you and your Milf stealing the girlfriend idea.

Reactions: isekaitree

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
I once had the idea where the plot was you and your wife in the house. You take in a fat ugly middle aged balding man called 'Fat Dave'. You know where this is heading right?

Well the neighbourhood has all manner of people out for your wife: Blonde Bodybuilder, Black Guy, Annoying Ginger Lesbian, a Futanari you don't know is futanari. Now...when you are at home you can guard her, but you have to go to work don't you?

Well here's the twist: Fat Dave is in fact completely loyal to you and the more you chill, go bowling or whatever with him the more he will defend your wife when you are gone. Most players won't even think about it because the trope of ugly bastard NTR is so strong, so in effect players will be choosing to be cucked without knowing. The more Fat Dave likes you the sooner he intervenes: If he only likes you a little he waits until just before the moment someone tries to penetrate your wife, bursts through the door and *BONK*! hits them with a frying pan. If he really likes you then they don't even get to the doorbell and you see him chasing people round the neighbourhood with a frying pan as you return from work.

But the real kicker, is the moral choice of if you want to be cucked you have to be mean to Fat Dave and if you feel like you can't do it then you will cuck yourself from being cucked: Cuckception!

:giggle:
dammmnnn , that idea is really interesting .
especially the part where the strong friendship between the MC and the fat guy can affect the story and events. i've never seen something like that .
im not into futa but i can make an exception for something like this.

damn dude now im angry why you didnt make that game!

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
hi guys! any "ntr" stories where it's the woman who actually does the stealing? a bit like homewreckers. Found "thetalkman" on literotica but nothing much apart from that.
Me personally not at all, I like that fantasy to stay a fantasy and not do something which involves my loved ones, but others may be different. The fantasy of it happening in stories/games however is very cool.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I once had the idea where the plot was you and your wife in the house. You take in a fat ugly middle aged balding man called 'Fat Dave'. You know where this is heading right?

Well the neighbourhood has all manner of people out for your wife: Blonde Bodybuilder, Black Guy, Annoying Ginger Lesbian, a Futanari you don't know is futanari. Now...when you are at home you can guard her, but you have to go to work don't you?

Well here's the twist: Fat Dave is in fact completely loyal to you and the more you chill, go bowling or whatever with him the more he will defend your wife when you are gone. Most players won't even think about it because the trope of ugly bastard NTR is so strong, so in effect players will be choosing to be cucked without knowing. The more Fat Dave likes you the sooner he intervenes: If he only likes you a little he waits until just before the moment someone tries to penetrate your wife, bursts through the door and *BONK*! hits them with a frying pan. If he really likes you then they don't even get to the doorbell and you see him chasing people round the neighbourhood with a frying pan as you return from work.

But the real kicker, is the moral choice of if you want to be cucked you have to be mean to Fat Dave and if you feel like you can't do it then you will cuck yourself from being cucked: Cuckception!

:giggle:
You are a genius sir. I would love to read a novel with a plot like that if you are not that confident in game development

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Game that came a few days ago. It´s interesting that i can´t find any links.......... either the game is good and the devs are doing a good job protecting it or it´s bad and doesn´t deserve to be in sharing sites for games

For me it appears to be a decent game tough i wouldn´t know about the quality of the NTR.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Game that came a few days ago. It´s interesting that i can´t find any links.......... either the game is good and the devs are doing a good job protecting it or it´s bad and doesn´t deserve to be in sharing sites for games

For me it appears to be a decent game tough i wouldn´t know about the quality of the NTR.
I dont see any NTR on the previews maybe thats why it isnt selling good haha

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022

game looks decent but like others said there is no information about the NTR

Horalover

May 7, 2017
this game going good i think do you guys have any demo link?
I don't think there's a demo yet. From this post, this is what I saw regarding the release schedule

Game release schedule
End of January “Midsummer Silhouette” pre-trial version released (pre-trial version for support plan)
End of February "Midsummer Silhouette" DL-SITE work registration and trial version release
Pre-release of the final version of "Silhouette of Midsummer" at the end of March
(Released for the support plan, including the presence or absence of debugging and additional scenarios)
Scheduled to be released in April "Silhouette of Midsummer"

Might be wrong cause this is Google translate but it looks like the demo will release to supporters at the end of January and a public demo release in February

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
this game going good i think do you guys have any demo link?
According to the article you posted the posts from 2022 that were paid were unlocked including this trial.
As far as I've quickly checked it's maybe 10 min long and includes an introduction, 1 groping scene of the main girl and 1 sex scene behind a wall or something.

you have to unzip using japanese locale

Panda Master

Aug 25, 2017

just played the first game, seems most of the ntr content is supporter only stuff locked in ci-en. long slog of a game with a single game over ntr scene for each girl at the very end.

Reactions: Aramintha

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
anyone playing/played war priestess honoka? is it worth it? looks like such a giant grind and walking... Not to mention that you need to search the scenes

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
just played the first game, seems most of the ntr content is supporter only stuff locked in ci-en. long slog of a game with a single game over ntr scene for each girl at the very end.
what a shame I like the art style a lot holy crap I just checked his ci en page thats another level of milking his fans some ntr game content is locked behind a paywall lol

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes