Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Heya guys and gals, somebody got a dl link for those? Mega would be great, if I may add. ;)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
anyone playing/played war priestess honoka? is it worth it? looks like such a giant grind and walking... Not to mention that you need to search the scenes
I played it, it was okay, but felt unfinished. Not sure if they were setting up for sequel or what. If you are looking for good ntr, there are a few okay scenes, but did not really scratch that ntr itch too much (I mean its femprotag so...).

Definitely a game that takes some time, I cheated my way through a lot of encounters and it still took me quite long.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
dev seems to be going at it with this one I remembered this while trying to find the one with the 3 shrine maidens

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
dev seems to be going at it with this one I remembered this while trying to find the one with the 3 shrine maidens
will there be any NTR? or is it just a goblin protagonist game im a bit confused

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Game that came a few days ago. It´s interesting that i can´t find any links.......... either the game is good and the devs are doing a good job protecting it or it´s bad and doesn´t deserve to be in sharing sites for games

For me it appears to be a decent game tough i wouldn´t know about the quality of the NTR.
This
Game that came a few days ago. It´s interesting that i can´t find any links.......... either the game is good and the devs are doing a good job protecting it or it´s bad and doesn´t deserve to be in sharing sites for games

For me it appears to be a decent game tough i wouldn´t know about the quality of the NTR.
this part 2 does anyone have part 1 downloaded or translated both of them with a download link

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
it's me or there is less and less good quality ntr games this past years ?
there are just so many cash grabs and low effort games to filter out the good ones its even more troublesome when looking for an specific fetish within the ntr genre for example I like milf ntr games but since those are kind off rare when one comes out I'm always cautious of it because I know there is like a 75% chance its going to be garbage or a cash grab but I agree I haven't played a good ntr game probably since ghost hero ken and scars of summer

jaden000

May 30, 2020
it's me or there is less and less good quality ntr games this past years ?
Think it’s more so you caught up with a lot of the NTR catalog so most things feel low quality and finding good works takes even
Longer now since you went through most stuff

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone knows how to tackle VENUS games? Is there some order you should play in? Looking at previews, they seem connected?

Are they worth the hassle?

Btw anybody knows where to dl this one? Have trouble finding it

Reactions: sfoMMA85

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone knows how to tackle VENUS games? Is there some order you should play in? Looking at previews, they seem connected?

Only the ones with the same name like Summer Salt have sequels and for that just go chronologically. If I remember correctly they're usually just starring a side character that gets ntr'd (though still a full game). I don't really recall too much as it's been a long time and I haven't played their games for 2 or so years. But yeah, they're generally worth the hassle, but prepare for a lot of reading.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019

Only the ones with the same name like Summer Salt have sequels and for that just go chronologically. If I remember correctly they're usually just starring a side character that gets ntr'd (though still a full game). I don't really recall too much as it's been a long time and I haven't played their games for 2 or so years. But yeah, they're generally worth the hassle, but prepare for a lot of reading.
I would love to play , it sounds fantastic. If anybody has a dl link to share, please be so kind :)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes