Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019
Sorry for double post but does someone know where i can find these 2 gameS?
-Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~
-Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou “Y”

Both games are from RASCOU but i dont know i cant find them anywhere :(
just the title in Japanese in the search

Reactions: gabich69

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
this just got released while its not the best art in the world it has some interesting NTR
Looks decent enough, at the start of the game you can chose from male pov only for some mystery or all points of views and there is a corroption system, the girls not only gonna change the way they talk but also how they look. There is also bestiallity, not my coup of tea but i'll give it a try.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
this just got released while its not the best art in the world it has some interesting NTR
Played it and it's alright, I appreciate the changes of the characters looks, it's always welcome as far as I am concerned. Though it could definitely have used a bit more time to get to know them before stuff starts happening, didn't have a very strong NTR feeling overall. There are two routes with the normal human NTR one and the others with the mom going with the insects, long haired childhood friend with the goblins and the brown skinned one dealing with orcs/beastmen. Insect I more or less skipped over because it was more icky than anything else.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Played it and it's alright, I appreciate the changes of the characters looks, it's always welcome as far as I am concerned. Though it could definitely have used a bit more time to get to know them before stuff starts happening, didn't have a very strong NTR feeling overall. There are two routes with the normal human NTR one and the others with the mom going with the insects, long haired childhood friend with the goblins and the brown skinned one dealing with orcs/beastmen. Insect I more or less skipped over because it was more icky than anything else.
In the normal human NTR route does one antagonist get all 3 girls?

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
i know that the game "wailing guignol" was baned from here but i wanted to know if someone have a full gallery's save. I just finished the game and there are still scenes i didnt get and i dont want to start the game over, the grind was quite long.. :D
Thanks in advance
why would it be banned? wasn´t it the best NTR game last year (from a money point of view)?

Reactions: BangB420

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
why would it be banned? wasn´t it the best NTR game last year (from a money point of view)?
Because there was a younger looking character and f95zone is a bit bipolar when it comes to enforcing that rule.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I did not play mind luda and I played most ntrs out there that are worth something. I usually breeze through them pretty quickly so it did not take long to play the cream of the crop.

There is way less good stuff out there than you would expect sadly, so not really that impressive (or sad, depending how you look at it lol).

I stay away from crap though, so most games under 4,5 (or 4,4) on dlsite I probably avoided.
A fellow veteran lol, but yea I pretty much agree. I especially do not play anything linear since I can just read a doujin without being troubled with bad gameplay. Sad part of all of that is that most games just aren't innovative enough and it feels like creativity is declining sadly, but there are some great ones.

Reactions: cleanfeel

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
A fellow veteran lol, but yea I pretty much agree. I especially do not play anything linear since I can just read a doujin without being troubled with bad gameplay. Sad part of all of that is that most games just aren't innovative enough and it feels like creativity is declining sadly, but there are some great ones.
I agree with your mentality completely. For me I sometimes see games with good renders but a complete devoid of choices and I get turned off. The best in terms of NTR VN is probably still Anim, with their branching story FLOW feature that they created.

In terms of most games, it's not that it's not innovative enough, it's more like the barrier of entry to create "games" with tools like RPGMaker MV and Renpy (western) is very low. So you have more people creating, yet they just don't have the skills to even learn about using plugins, let alone creating plugins. Or they're using ineffective processes doing things manually where if you actually can code, you would automate and decrease time / effort.

I've probably played over 300 NTR games by now, and I only really have about 50 or so saved in my harddrive. Most games I just delete them and never want to see them again.

It's quite interesting from a perspective of someone whose country talks about Universal Basic Income (basically give people money to do nothing). Proponents argued that UBI will increase creativity and people will finally have time to do what they love (make art, music, games, books, etc).

You may get increase in "creative works", but the quality is low. People who are unemployed or work menial jobs tend to not have the brains to do "creative work" anyway. Making a living doing creative work means you actually have to be good.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
I went through an old hdd of mine and found which I don't think has been mentioned in the the thread? And it's roughly a decade old now so people might not even know of its existence which is a shame when it has great animations, so here's an upload of it if anyone is interested.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes