Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Horalover

May 7, 2017
He's refering to the ones made by and to responf his question this was the last post from him " It seemed that I worked too late in the night soon after the recovery, I started cough again :(. Anyway the contents of the game are not enough as an update. And this game has more complex system than before, so I have to develop it very carefully. I will write a new post a day before the next update, so please spare me more time. "
Oh didn't know this was a thing. Thanks for clarifying lol

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Kagura Games announced the translation of more known as
Looks like it has NTR based on the characthers......... but i may be wrong about that...... still it looks nice

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Does anybody else think AI games are starting to get annoying when searching for new games? I am getting tired of looking for new hentai games and I seen some dudes spamming up to 3 games at a time using AI art for a quick cash grab. and what's worse they get mixed in with the games that actual artist have poured blood,sweat and tears in to their works.

Reactions: Knight6797

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
AI generated Artwork would've been decent if it was used as Assisting Technology and Art, rather than relying entirely on it. It literally is 100% easy to tell when it is AI Generated, and looks about as soulless as a machine pretending it can be human. The whole "AI Generated Art" hype is just another temporary fad, that'll go out just like so many others before it.

I suggest personally to drop your expectations regarding it. Until it has stabilized when people use it wisely and not cause it is a fucking "Click Button to get Artwork done for you by your Machine and use it.".

There's respect and love making shit with your own efforts. There be charm and personality, identity in it. Putting pieces of you in something you made and can be identified by others and remembered, enjoyed and admired by others. History is created.

Okay, that is enough philosophical talk from me. Goodnighty, tis late. Peace. Take care of yoursels.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
AI generated Artwork would've been decent if it was used as Assisting Technology and Art, rather than relying entirely on it. It literally is 100% easy to tell when it is AI Generated, and looks about as soulless as a machine pretending it can be human. The whole "AI Generated Art" hype is just another temporary fad, that'll go out just like so many others before it.

I suggest personally to drop your expectations regarding it. Until it has stabilized when people use it wisely and not cause it is a fucking "Click Button to get Artwork done for you by your Machine and use it.".

There's respect and love making shit with your own efforts. There be charm and personality, identity in it. Putting pieces of you in something you made and can be identified by others and remembered, enjoyed and admired by others. History is created.

Okay, that is enough philosophical talk from me. Goodnighty, tis late. Peace. Take care of yoursels.
Yea I mean the problem is that AI can be a great tool for an actual artist to just mix up genres in their own artstyle and get inspiration from. So I think it's great for studying especially, and potentially removing mindblocks or creating clean perspectives etc. but most these people just use it to effectively steal from others, because they can't do any of that. The feed the AI enough from many different sources until they are happy with their result, while the result feels incoherent, or even too artificial (you can easily detect that by looking at proportions or even too many/missing fingers etc.). People who have no idea how to use it effectively are sadly flooding the market with it... but yea those games are all trash I agree.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes