Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
I went through an old hdd of mine and found which I don't think has been mentioned in the the thread? And it's roughly a decade old now so people might not even know of its existence which is a shame when it has great animations, so here's an upload of it if anyone is interested.
do you have a mtl for this game ? i will test it .

Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
I went through an old hdd of mine and found which I don't think has been mentioned in the the thread? And it's roughly a decade old now so people might not even know of its existence which is a shame when it has great animations, so here's an upload of it if anyone is interested.
Man I remember this one. Lovely animations, one of my introductions to ntr/ugly bastard stuff for sure. Thanks for the upload.

Jan 16, 2021
Do I need to play this with a Jap emulator? Applocale?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I highly recommend this game https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-roys-wedding-final-swordrp5.142676/.

This is a rare game that I fapped to for a few times now, and I went and bought the damn thing. It's a great NTR game. It is not a masterpiece that I would consider, like Nebel or Beat Angel Escalayer Reboot or Heartful Maman or Tsumanmigui 3.

But it's a game worth saving on your harddrive and supporting the dev. If anything, just for the effort of doing an English translation and NOT drawing complete garbage art or writing garbage plot. I gave the game a review, you can check it out.

On a related topic, I've seen so many people get upset because they find some games to be "grindy" or "too hard". You can just cheat with this:

You should also get RPGMakerHook patcher from page 1 of this thread which includes SPEED HACK up to 9x, plus a ton of in game cheats. I attached it here in case you don't have ulmf account.

Don't play any RPGMaker games without speed hack. For old RPGMaker (non javascript one), you can use Cheat Engine to speed it up.

Last edited:

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I highly recommend this game https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-roys-wedding-final-swordrp5.142676/.

This is a rare game that I fapped to for a few times now, and I went and bought the damn thing. It's a great NTR game. It is not a masterpiece that I would consider, like Nebel or Beat Angel Escalayer Reboot or Heartful Maman or Tsumanmigui 3.

But it's a game worth saving on your harddrive and supporting the dev. If anything, just for the effort of doing an English translation and NOT drawing complete garbage art or writing garbage plot. I gave the game a review, you can check it out.

On a related topic, I've seen so many people get upset because they find some games to be "grindy" or "too hard". You can just cheat with this:

You should also get RPGMakerHook patcher from page 1 of this thread which includes SPEED HACK up to 9x, plus a ton of in game cheats. I attached it here in case you don't have ulmf account.

Don't play any RPGMaker games without speed hack. For old RPGMaker (non javascript one), you can use Cheat Engine to speed it up.
Interesting game, good game but i think the execution was kinda lacking mainly the ending, a good game nevertheless.

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Kagura Games announced the translation of more known as
Cool, but I wouldn't take anything Kagura says seriously. They take on projects and don't even work on it. They just claim the IP from the author. There was a game (forgot name) that they took on and they basically sat on it for 2 years+. Multiple games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Cool, but I wouldn't take anything Kagura says seriously. They take on projects and don't even work on it. They just claim the IP from the author. There was a game (forgot name) that they took on and they basically sat on it for 2 years+. Multiple games.
Unfortunately, this is applied to all publishers, all of them have projects announced many years ago without any release date.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Any news on Fate/SAO NTR games?
I can't think of many Fate NTR games. One that is still in development is Fate/Grand Mama, by Bitch Boku who does exaggerated faces. There is also and another RPG Maker around Fate/Stay Night

Not sure if there are any SAO NTR games. There was a game called Knight Blade Online but I don't know if that was explictly NTR.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
I can't think of many Fate NTR games. One that is still in development is Fate/Grand Mama, by Bitch Boku who does exaggerated faces. There is also and another RPG Maker around Fate/Stay Night

Not sure if there are any SAO NTR games. There was a game called Knight Blade Online but I don't know if that was explictly NTR.
He's refering to the ones made by and to responf his question this was the last post from him " It seemed that I worked too late in the night soon after the recovery, I started cough again :(. Anyway the contents of the game are not enough as an update. And this game has more complex system than before, so I have to develop it very carefully. I will write a new post a day before the next update, so please spare me more time. "

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes