Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Are there any upcoming milf rpg maker ntr games? its so hard finding milf rpg ntr games

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Do you guys know what I do wrong when this comes up when I try playing a japanese VN? I set my pc on japanese local and extracted from winrar in japanese, but this still happens:

45210908.jpg

game is summer salt

edit: I think it is a win 11 problem. On win 10 the game works

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Anyone knows how to tackle VENUS games? Is there some order you should play in? Looking at previews, they seem connected?

Are they worth the hassle?

Btw anybody knows where to dl this one? Have trouble finding it
Looked for it last summer. Couldn’t find it online or links expired. Downloaded from torrent once and didn’t work. It is an old game. Might have to buy it if you really want it

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
If it's the first password I think it's 1410 but you got to type it with a japanese keyboard/typeset, so copy paste this: 1410
man HC getting an answer on that question from you is the last I expected. Thanks man & luv ya :whistle:

edit: Sadly it is not working. I tried different other things like onethousendfourhundredandten in japanese but nothing worked. Dont know where the problem is. Maybe its not the first password (as your answer kinda implies that there are more passwords?) but another one?

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
i know that the game "wailing guignol" was baned from here but i wanted to know if someone have a full gallery's save. I just finished the game and there are still scenes i didnt get and i dont want to start the game over, the grind was quite long.. :D
Thanks in advance

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
i know that the game "wailing guignol" was baned from here but i wanted to know if someone have a full gallery's save. I just finished the game and there are still scenes i didnt get and i dont want to start the game over, the grind was quite long.. :D
Thanks in advance
Just finished it a month ago, great game

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Sorry for double post but does someone know where i can find these 2 gameS?
-Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~
-Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou “Y”

Both games are from RASCOU but i dont know i cant find them anywhere :(

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks man i appreciate :D
Did you play other games of this developper? Mind luda and Consider Nanaha?
I think there is another one too but in Jap only
I played both nitronyl and nanaha. Personally I really liked nitronyl, but it was my first game from them, so that might have influenced it (guignol was really good). Nanaha was a bit meh, but it was the last one I played from them and I might have been overdone with games from them (they end up being a bit similar and you just grow unfeeling to them after a bit).

So give nitronyl a try, sadly no translation for that one and as always with them... lots of text. Though you usually do not really need to understand too much of all that stuff. You get what the ntr is about and thats the most important. Also be careful, there are only like 4 decisions in the whole game, but they decide if the heroines will get ntred. Had to reload a pretty old save because my dumb ass chose wrong and locked myself out of most content for main heroine...

Reactions: gabich69

En89

Apr 22, 2019
man HC getting an answer on that question from you is the last I expected. Thanks man & luv ya :whistle:

edit: Sadly it is not working. I tried different other things like onethousendfourhundredandten in japanese but nothing worked. Dont know where the problem is. Maybe its not the first password (as your answer kinda implies that there are more passwords?) but another one?
Has been around a year since I played Summer Salt so these Information are based on what I remember:

The Password Hangover Cat posted is the correct one at that point in the Game. The Antagonist gives you the Password during some conversation but since the game only accepts japense letters(?) you have to copy it from somewhere. I found some additional Information, that may help solve your Problem:

1. The file path must not have Chinese
2. Must turn to the day zone to run
3. Enter / copy the full password: 1410
(that was translated from japanese so...yeah)
-------
The second Password is: 亜乃山の女
You will need that after you played through the Game to unlock some extra content as far as I remember.
(At the end of the game the main menu should change and you have an additional setting there that brings you to the website again. You can enter the above posted second password to unlock the extra content.)

Reactions: sfoMMA85

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
3. Enter / copy the full password: 1410
can you give the first password in japanese typeset? 1410 didnt work for me and I have set everything to japanese (dayzone and region)

also.... thx pal ;)

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Cottonhouse dropped the last chapter for his Aya née series and honestly it has some good scenes but it’s kind of dissapointing overall especially with that open ending and we still didn’t get enough of short hair girl. Hopefully they’ll do some epilogue stuff later

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I played both nitronyl and nanaha. Personally I really liked nitronyl, but it was my first game from them, so that might have influenced it (guignol was really good). Nanaha was a bit meh, but it was the last one I played from them and I might have been overdone with games from them (they end up being a bit similar and you just grow unfeeling to them after a bit).

So give nitronyl a try, sadly no translation for that one and as always with them... lots of text. Though you usually do not really need to understand too much of all that stuff. You get what the ntr is about and thats the most important. Also be careful, there are only like 4 decisions in the whole game, but they decide if the heroines will get ntred. Had to reload a pretty old save because my dumb ass chose wrong and locked myself out of most content for main heroine...
You again !! DAAAMN, have you played all the NTR games in the world or what? LMAO :D

In any case thank you for your opinion, it scared me to play nitronyl since it's in full Japanese but well with mtool it should be okay :) I'm like you I didn't really like Nanaha i dont know, i found the graphics a bit old, it's strange, maybe it's their oldest game? But yes Wailing guignol is incredible (well you cant be fragile because the story is still very sad meh but it was amazing)
What about Mind luda? Did u play it? i think there is an english version somewhere

Reactions: Kulman

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You again !! DAAAMN, have you played all the NTR games in the world or what? LMAO :D

In any case thank you for your opinion, it scared me to play nitronyl since it's in full Japanese but well with mtool it should be okay :) I'm like you I didn't really like Nanaha i dont know, i found the graphics a bit old, it's strange, maybe it's their oldest game? But yes Wailing guignol is incredible (well you cant be fragile because the story is still very sad meh but it was amazing)
What about Mind luda? Did u play it? i think there is an english version somewhere
I did not play mind luda and I played most ntrs out there that are worth something. I usually breeze through them pretty quickly so it did not take long to play the cream of the crop.

There is way less good stuff out there than you would expect sadly, so not really that impressive (or sad, depending how you look at it lol).

I stay away from crap though, so most games under 4,5 (or 4,4) on dlsite I probably avoided.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes