Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Do people here want to experience it for real, I wonder? Or maybe had such an experience happen irl before?
As far as I’m aware no none of us want to be/have been cucked in real life like someone else said it’s more about watching the characters go through it. I said it before it’s about the schadenfreude

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Well I won´t criticize if you want it to happen to you but in my case it´s more about seeing other person be affected by it and suffering as a result. Tough i won´t go out of my way to make it possible, at most i make people "colide" with each other in real life if something happens I laugh, if something doesn´t happen then it´s nothing to be sad about
NTR is everywhere in the real life... it happens also if you do not want to know
NTR is not stealing... because if your love goes away there is no more relationship between the 2 of yours.

NTR is in all relationship inclunding just friendly relationship because there will always be something that you like to do and your partner does not like!
the life is long and in a long love relationship is highly provable that one of the 2 persons involved had made something that is better to take as personal secret!

or if not, the 2 of them must have a very open mind

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hey guys, I'm making my own NTR game and I want to ask you about what you like and what you hate about NTR games. Maybe some overused cliches etc.
What would you like to see in a perfect NTR game?
I once had the idea where the plot was you and your wife in the house. You take in a fat ugly middle aged balding man called 'Fat Dave'. You know where this is heading right?

Well the neighbourhood has all manner of people out for your wife: Blonde Bodybuilder, Black Guy, Annoying Ginger Lesbian, a Futanari you don't know is futanari. Now...when you are at home you can guard her, but you have to go to work don't you?

Well here's the twist: Fat Dave is in fact completely loyal to you and the more you chill, go bowling or whatever with him the more he will defend your wife when you are gone. Most players won't even think about it because the trope of ugly bastard NTR is so strong, so in effect players will be choosing to be cucked without knowing. The more Fat Dave likes you the sooner he intervenes: If he only likes you a little he waits until just before the moment someone tries to penetrate your wife, bursts through the door and *BONK*! hits them with a frying pan. If he really likes you then they don't even get to the doorbell and you see him chasing people round the neighbourhood with a frying pan as you return from work.

But the real kicker, is the moral choice of if you want to be cucked you have to be mean to Fat Dave and if you feel like you can't do it then you will cuck yourself from being cucked: Cuckception!

:giggle:

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I once had the idea where the plot was you and your wife in the house. You take in a fat ugly middle aged balding man called 'Fat Dave'. You know where this is heading right?

Well the neighbourhood has all manner of people out for your wife: Blonde Bodybuilder, Black Guy, Annoying Ginger Lesbian, a Futanari you don't know is futanari. Now...when you are at home you can guard her, but you have to go to work don't you?

Well here's the twist: Fat Dave is in fact completely loyal to you and the more you chill, go bowling or whatever with him the more he will defend your wife when you are gone. Most players won't even think about it because the trope of ugly bastard NTR is so strong, so in effect players will be choosing to be cucked without knowing. The more Fat Dave likes you the sooner he intervenes: If he only likes you a little he waits until just before the moment someone tries to penetrate your wife, bursts through the door and *BONK*! hits them with a frying pan. If he really likes you then they don't even get to the doorbell and you see him chasing people round the neighbourhood with a frying pan as you return from work.

But the real kicker, is the moral choice of if you want to be cucked you have to be mean to Fat Dave and if you feel like you can't do it then you will cuck yourself from being cucked: Cuckception!

I wish futa in netorare was more common I cant believe we got a lesbian ntr game fully voiced acted before a futa one the very few there are I played and where phenomenal there something that hits different about it just wish more Japanese devs put a futa route I recently played countdown to ntr and the futa ntr route was chefs kiss.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I wish futa in netorare was more common I cant believe we got a lesbian ntr game fully voiced acted before a futa one the very few there are I played and where phenomenal there something that hits different about it just wish more Japanese devs put a futa route I recently played countdown to ntr and the futa ntr route was chefs kiss.
Problem is it's two different genres that can promote visceral reactions from people who aren't expecting it. There was one game on here, forget the name but the front cover had Honey Select 2 models dressed in black bunny outfits and one of them had a little extra, cue some rabid reactions from people that didn't read the tag. Not everyone will like Futa, not everyone will like NTR, they are both niche genres, but that said having done this for 5 or so years I'm glad things like Building Our Futature, Summer Sweepers, The Keymaster, Warlock of Lust and a few others have emerged with it in to a certain extent.

Also...lesbian NTR game?

Reactions: Tufa and Aramintha

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

Just the part where a Fat Ugly Bastard keeps cockblocking Avaron deserves a game of its own.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Fat ugly bastard trope I wanted a game we’re you play a young fat noble boy who is untalented and not popular is a younger brother to older brother who skilled and is popular his brother and parents treat him like trash but one day he had attend a party where his older brother introduced to his lovely fiancée but the younger brother is smitten not by his older brother fiancée but he falls for his brothers fiancée mother who looks young and his big tits she married to the lord but will be enough to stop him?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Where/how is the futa ntr content in that game?
Despite the graphics, which may put people off. After a certain amount of days a Drow or in the devs lore a 'Moon Elf' appears at your castle, you can choose to make her futanari or female and even give her permission to pursue some of your servants and get them pregnant.

So...more of Netorase than strict Netorare, but you can watch or join in too.

Reactions: Entropylol

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Problem is it's two different genres that can promote visceral reactions from people who aren't expecting it. There was one game on here, forget the name but the front cover had Honey Select 2 models dressed in black bunny outfits and one of them had a little extra, cue some rabid reactions from people that didn't read the tag. Not everyone will like Futa, not everyone will like NTR, they are both niche genres, but that said having done this for 5 or so years I'm glad things like Building Our Futature, Summer Sweepers, The Keymaster, Warlock of Lust and a few others have emerged with it in to a certain extent.

Also...lesbian NTR game?
yea I meant this one

Its a lesbian ntr game its actually funny because this dev makes futa art says its his favorite but does lesbian ntr for his games idk if he thought futa ntr would make no money but its really weird regardless especially when he loves futa so much even asked him if he had plans for a futa ntr and I see his on the fence about it he probably thinks lesbian ntr will be more successful or idk but a shame.

I do agree with you though both futa and ntr are niche already so having them together is even more niche even more when the ntr genre is mainly dominated by either ugly bastards,delinquent or black man tropes which is kind of the opposite of a futanari who is most of the time feminine and as you said both of these two genres are largely hated so having them together makes people loose their shit.

Some of the games you mentioned I haven't played I am going to check them out thanks.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Fat ugly bastard trope I wanted a game we’re you play a young fat noble boy who is untalented and not popular is a younger brother to older brother who skilled and is popular his brother and parents treat him like trash but one day he had attend a party where his older brother introduced to his lovely fiancée but the younger brother is smitten not by his older brother fiancée but he falls for his brothers fiancée mother who looks young and his big tits she married to the lord but will be enough to stop him?

:rolleyes: ;)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
yea I meant this one

Its a lesbian ntr game its actually funny because this dev makes futa art says its his favorite but does lesbian ntr for his games idk if he thought futa ntr would make no money but its really weird regardless especially when he loves futa so much even asked him if he had plans for a futa ntr and I see his on the fence about it he probably thinks lesbian ntr will be more successful or idk but a shame.

I do agree with you though both futa and ntr are niche already so having them together is even more niche even more when the ntr genre is mainly dominated by either ugly bastards,delinquent or black man tropes which is kind of the opposite of a futanari who is most of the time feminine and as you said both of these two genres are largely hated so having them together makes people loose their shit.

There of the games you mentioned that I haven't played I am going to check them out thanks.
Oh that one, I think I've got the demo somewhere...

Reactions: Aramintha
Feb 7, 2018
Another chapter of this futa NTR story I am writing:

In this chapter of Impure Understandings, penetration finally happens.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes