Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How is that game NTR? Heroine has a crush/boyfriend?
Pretty good, it gives at least some setup. You meet the heroines lover by yourself (so it is not a setup where you start as lovers, which usually has little emotional connection).

But at the end of the day, it is pretty flat. Its female heroine after all.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Anyone have recommendations for NTR with sisters? I picked up Scars of Summer again yesterday since it's on my 'recent' for some reason. I didn't expect there's a route to obtain both, as I remember trying pretty hard on each route in hope of the guy to f the older sis, from bottom-up (recollection room position) since I thought the bottom would be the worst end for MC (It was, kinda, but not what I wanted).

So, now I have craving.

Please.
[RPGM] - [Completed] - Summer Memories: Cuckolded Girls [Final] [yamadaitiro-nomise] | F95zone
You can't get closer to Scars of Summer than that, it's really good imo, there are some negative reviews but I disagree with most of them. It has its really good scenes.

Reactions: Pango_12

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
so I just got done playing this game

I just wanted to say rant a little that what an absolute disappointment this game was only your two childhood friends have ntr paths and they both are underwhelming as hell one of them is a full blow slut so there is no corruption or even intrigue she fucks any moving thing and the other one only has like 3 scenes which is too short where she goes from resisting to full blow slut in the matter of 3 events.

This game seriously pisses me off because it doesn't commit to anything the vanilla scenes with the mc feel too short and incomplete and the same thing happens with the ntr ones its like the dev dint know if he wanted the game to be a fully ntr game or a fully vanilla harem game and decided to just do half for each making the game feel very incomplete and underwhelming in both paths because the development for both suck, he should had just made a full blow ntr game where the heroines slowly get corrupted by the villagers and monsters.

Such a shame too because the mapping,art and overall story could had been a good setup for a good full ntr game. if only he had commited to it instead of trying to please everyone and sprinkle a little bit of it.
I played it too it was pretty bad the NTR was also very lighthearted the MC did not even have a reaction the idiot just stared and said nothing while the girls just laughed it off like whoops I fucked someone else my bad it was so dumb I could come up with a better NTR plot for that game in 30 minutes than the author did in months.

Reactions: ktez and phantomz

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
new ntr game
AI generated.....what is this one even about? I saw one of these AI generated ones as being popular but as has been pointed out here that isn't saying much from dlsite.

EDIT: well from what i get using google it isn't anything special, not even real ntr from what i see, barely "netori", maybe

Reactions: qwertgdgdg

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
AI generated.....what is this one even about? I saw one of these AI generated ones as being popular but as has been pointed out here that isn't saying much from dlsite.

EDIT: well from what i get using google it isn't anything special, not even real ntr from what i see, barely "netori", maybe
hmm it is netori? i think i dont need play thx

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I just played this game trial version it’s not bad it says ntr but I’m not sure it is i just hope someone has downloaded of it

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I just played this game trial version it’s not bad it says ntr but I’m not sure it is i just hope someone has downloaded of it
I played a trial version a while back. It is sorta ntr, but does not feel that way too much because there was almost no connection between the mc and the heroine. She is more of an aloof idol to him.

Btw, my antivirus started screaming today when visiting otomi-games. Saying something about js/packed.agent.n... which is apparently probably a trojan threat? So everyone be careful with that site.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I played a trial version a while back. It is sorta ntr, but does not feel that way too much because there was almost no connection between the mc and the heroine. She is more of an aloof idol to him.

Btw, my antivirus started screaming today when visiting otomi-games. Saying something about js/packed.agent.n... which is apparently probably a trojan threat? So everyone be careful with that site.
might give the game a try later, also i dont really trust otomi with the amount of pop ups and redirects it gives fuck that.

Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
Otomi is fine. If you have ublock you can get past most of the ads/spams. Personally I've never gotten a virus from their DLs.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018

Its such a shame really, Ai generated art allows one to bypass the need to work heavily on cg. Freeing up time to work on the story and characters. But so far its just cheap cash grabs.

Wonder when will we have an Ai that makes pixel art tho. Such a Ai would work wonders with rpgmaker and unity, especially if the quality were akin to SiNiSistar 1 or 2.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021

The game does look interesting. Any links? English if possible.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Where can i download this game? cuz the link you provide, its a demo only no? Or if u can tell me the name of the game (in english or japanese) and i will find it myself

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes