Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1666157594283.png

Overview:
Kasumi (younger of the two sisters)
A cheerful girl with hidden feelings for the protagonist,
which is a difficult situation, considering they now live together...
She thought this would be another fun summer together, but...​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-19
Release Date: 2022-01-05
Developer: yamadaitiro-nomise
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Translator: Teron
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Ero_Hu_h_ev08_08.png Summer Memories ~ Cuckolded Girls ~ ver2.02 [G_ Clock J_ Returning Home H_ Dissolution Esc_ Me...png Ero_P_h_ev08_05.png Summer Memories ~ Cuckolded Girls ~ ver2.02 [G_ Clock J_ Returning Home H_ Dissolution Esc_ Me...png Ero_Pb_h_ev04_08.png Summer Memories ~ Cuckolded Girls ~ ver2.02 [G_ Clock J_ Returning Home H_ Dissolution Esc_ Me...png Ero_Pb_h_ev17_05_END.png Ero_Pb_h_ev11_11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Name and description doesn't match the preview pics at all, like please.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
To anyone who's downloaded it, how bad is the MTL overall? Preview screenshots have two lines that are actual English and one that is also actual English but cuts off at the end. And as sad as it is to say, that looks like a high bar for MTLs.

The art looks like Takeda Hiromitsu's, so if the translation's even a little bearable I might jump in.

EDIT: To answer my own question... it's garbage. Not many grammatical issues, but semantically it's all over the place. Just going through the very first conversation shows the person who made the MTL didn't bother checking in context who's talking to whom about whom and so the sentences are an endless non-sequitur.

Last edited:

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
more like a cheap copy of
Scars of Summer
Yeah, quite cheap at that.
The art is worse, the gameplay is worse and the content is worse.
For example, half of the day you have nothing to do, most of the story is within two(?) maps, the phone call has less use/variation or the corruption of the two girls (more like twins and not sisters, feels almost as one girl with different hair style) feels lacking.

It's not terrible, but cheap is a very fitting word. Unfortunaly.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
I played this game for a long time, when was the last update of this version and was there anything else new added after the release in January? I want to know if it's worth replaying the game now

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes