2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
I remember playing this after it came out, had so many bugs that the game was unplayable after 3 or 4 events, not to mention it is a cheap copy of scars of summer.
If those we're not fixed, you guys will experience a lot of black screens, invisible sprites and random crashes, gl.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Is staying uncucked...avoidable? :p

Are the NTR guys butt ugly or does the loser MC lose to some successful and good looking men?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
To whoever deleted my post saying "is NTR avoidable" for "trolling" : are you stupid? Don't you realize that's just a meme said multiple times in EVERY single NTR game in this forum? Are you going to go and delete every single post in every NTR game now or what? :FacePalm:

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Played it in japanase and I was not impressed. Homeless camp was the peak hotness in summer scar, i can't say anything good about this game other than a worse copy.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
the game with NTR (NeToRare) tag indeed make us stress, but the one worst beyond that is MTL (MeToLale) that make so depressing and stressful enough because yur underage kid, is the one who play it and even pronounce that NTR into "MTL"... lol

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes