2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
This would have been okay if it wasn't an obvious summer memories clone, but it is just cheap. Kinda sad.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
A fangame of Summer Memories? No way!
IS that what we're calling blatant plagiarism now? Lol

---------------

It's amazing how people unironically bitch on a pirate site where they get free shit about "MTL." You'd think after the seven hundredth time you clicked on a thread, you'd stop getting your hopes up for true translations.

I for one would rather play it with a modicum of what's going on, rather than wait a year for the translations where I will have long moved on.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I gathered so many soooo many memories in this summer that the one i will tresure most is to Never engage in the sex act with the Ugly of the Bastard never in my life.

But hey the laughs never left off xD right?

SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
I think putting the word "Cuckolded" next to the title "Summer Memories" should be a sin. I'm sure there's something in the bible about this.

shakuganexa

May 21, 2017
Yeah, quite cheap at that.
The art is worse, the gameplay is worse and the content is worse.
For example, half of the day you have nothing to do, most of the story is within two(?) maps, the phone call has less use/variation or the corruption of the two girls (more like twins and not sisters, feels almost as one girl with different hair style) feels lacking.

It's not terrible, but cheap is a very fitting word. Unfortunaly.
This is a lot better. Scars of Summer wasn't even that good. It was a mediocre game. The sex scenes are bad. At least the sex scenes here are animated. It's a bootleg that surpassed the original. It wasn't pretentious and it's a better game because of that. Shinachiku Castella is a hack. He tried bootlegging Makina and got destroyed. For a debut title, this is solid.

Oct 6, 2018
Ahh fuck sake, saw the thread title in the list and got super excited. Praying it's a full human translation to enjoy the corruption and scenes. Then you go into the thread and it's got that shit MTL beside language. At this point is there a point having it say [english] beside it when you'd have similar luck understand plot and scenes if you played the Japanese version... It still baffles me as to why they haven't implimented either a MTL thread prefix of a rule to put it in the thread title. Thanks for the upload I guess. Personally MTL in an NTR game, you might as well play minesweeper in one window and look at the cgs every time you do well. Since at that point you aint playing for the story. But I suppose to each their own, and knowing the mods this post will be deleted because god forbid someone express their opinion on a forum about something they don't like on said forum. But again BaasB thanks for sharing, I like the other uploads you bring us. <3
I like this comment alot

Reactions: Rizo

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Is it cuckolded or cuckolding? Those are two very different words with two very different meanings.

croPath

May 10, 2017
This is a lot better. Scars of Summer wasn't even that good. It was a mediocre game. The sex scenes are bad. At least the sex scenes here are animated. It's a bootleg that surpassed the original. It wasn't pretentious and it's a better game because of that. Shinachiku Castella is a hack. He tried bootlegging Makina and got destroyed. For a debut title, this is solid.
only thing bad about SoS is lack of a proper translation for a time , its got great art and an is a solid game. If you want animated stuff just stick to hentai lol.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
reminds me of another game where you have a blue haired big tiddie gf who fucks with the locals of the village while you leave her alone. Even the guys are kinda the same

Jul 26, 2019
To whoever deleted my post saying "is NTR avoidable" for "trolling" : are you stupid? Don't you realize that's just a meme said multiple times in EVERY single NTR game in this forum? Are you going to go and delete every single post in every NTR game now or what? :FacePalm:
Wasn't me because I am an adult and don't need a babysitter but "Don't you realize that's just a meme said multiple times in EVERY single NTR game on this forum?" <- that right there, you don't see a problem with that?

Reactions: Kalambeln

billyestus

Jun 2, 2017
bruh the art is so bad, you can tell it's badly traced from actual works like the girl's pose is a just ripoff of a character from a Takeda Hiromitsu's CG set

1666227201625.png 1666227222584.png

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
bruh the art is so bad, you can tell it's badly traced from actual works like the girl's pose is a just ripoff of a character from a Takeda Hiromitsu's CG set

View attachment 2111563 View attachment 2111565
Not quite right, but I don't blame you to accuse the dev. But You can't call the illustration as badly tracing when it's not 99-100% identical with original... Someone can't claimed that pose because everyone can do it as long as they are human and also many of the same poses have flooded the internet since a long time ago, and the character design itself is different from the original. So it is right to call it as inspiration instead of as badly tracing....

Reactions: lukee12345
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes