2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This shit is like the most convoluted mess ever. Talk to THIS character during THIS time, talk to THIS character without THIS character as THIS time...

Holy shit why am I hunting fucking scenes in a jumbled mess of a game because the dumb ass developer doesnt know how to write a linear story...

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Cuckolded Girls? So the guys cheat on them? That got to be a pretty boring game... :D

Apr 14, 2019
Not sure if the official translation is out yet, probly not. I've never really had an issue with mtl. people really overreact about it and its not realistic to human translate every game out there
I agree, but the MTL on that one was horrible.

Reactions: a55555

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Summer is the season you lose something and gain something

Unfortunately I gained nothing yet fortunately I lose nothing.

If you interest in some games you can search their image -for Japanese version-
That SOL summer episode by NTRMAN, is that released?

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
This is a lot better. Scars of Summer wasn't even that good. It was a mediocre game. The sex scenes are bad. At least the sex scenes here are animated. It's a bootleg that surpassed the original. It wasn't pretentious and it's a better game because of that. Shinachiku Castella is a hack. He tried bootlegging Makina and got destroyed. For a debut title, this is solid.
Not really... Also scars of summer is getting an animated rerelease, its the big thing the developer has been working on, so that point wont even matter.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I remember this, I called it "A Worse Version of Scars of Summer." Still enjoyed it though, wasn't so bad. At least the sister got more action than the sister in Scars of Summer did, I think.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wasn't me because I am an adult and don't need a babysitter but "Don't you realize that's just a meme said multiple times in EVERY single NTR game on this forum?" <- that right there, you don't see a problem with that?
No I don't. One (and only one) person writes that, we have fun reacting to that message and answering it with ingenious phrases. I see no problem with that, like, zero.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
only thing bad about SoS is lack of a proper translation for a time , its got great art and an is a solid game. If you want animated stuff just stick to hentai lol.
Again, Scars of summer has had an official translation by Kaguragames for more than a year and a half.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I remember this, I called it "A Worse Version of Scars of Summer." Still enjoyed it though, wasn't so bad. At least the sister got more action than the sister in Scars of Summer did, I think.
The older sister in Scars of summer has 11 scenes for herself, one along Kyoka and her own ending. Judge for yourself.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Hey, to whoever was stupid enough to delete my post saying "is ntr avoidable" for "trolling". This post says basically the same as mine in the first sentence. You gonna delete it as well, idiots?
The mods won't respond to you. They just brainless delete posts and disappear. I had posted something that got 70 likes and got deleted for being "off topic". They can't take jokes and have gigantic shit covered dildo up their asses.

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Bootleg Scars of summer? Reminds me of that Pirated Indian Jurassic Dominion show my bro boasted about. Liked it btw

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes