2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Summer is the season you lose something and gain something

Unfortunately I gained nothing yet fortunately I lose nothing.

If you interest in some games you can search their image -for Japanese version-
Where can I find Summer clicker? Doesn't look like it's in F95.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Does that game have a good translation yet? Last time I tried I quit so fast, it was unreadable.
Not sure if the official translation is out yet, probly not. I've never really had an issue with mtl. people really overreact about it and its not realistic to human translate every game out there

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Not sure if the official translation is out yet, probly not. I've never really had an issue with mtl. people really overreact about it and its not realistic to human translate every game out there
It has had a proper translation by Kaguragames for more than a year and a half.

Reactions: a55555

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I'm not that good on English, but wouldn't the correct be "Cuckolding Girls", or "Girls Cuckolding", or "Cuckolded by Girls"?
"Cuckolded Girls" looks like a reverse NTR story, and for those who like this way less common fetish, reading this and realizing it's just the MTL being worse than normal, it must be pretty bad.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
I wouldn't download this simply because it uses the name solely to catch the eyes of the fans, only to have nothing to do with it

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Is staying uncucked...avoidable? :p

Are the NTR guys butt ugly or does the loser MC lose to some successful and good looking men?
try looking for a parody game of comics, i remember playing a game where tony stark is out for virgin blood (it's netori though, but you cuck the other heros so hard they either flee to the multi-verse to cuck themselve or turn gay or monk) i'm not sure if it was good, it was ok-ish for art, gameplay and writing but for something that sound funny, it was very dark to read about heros offing themselves or becoming their own romantic nemesis (the gay and monk thing was kinda funny :X ) (name should be about avenger and harem, i played quite sometime ago i forgot)

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh fuck sake, saw the thread title in the list and got super excited. Praying it's a full human translation to enjoy the corruption and scenes. Then you go into the thread and it's got that shit MTL beside language. At this point is there a point having it say [english] beside it when you'd have similar luck understand plot and scenes if you played the Japanese version... It still baffles me as to why they haven't implimented either a MTL thread prefix of a rule to put it in the thread title. Thanks for the upload I guess. Personally MTL in an NTR game, you might as well play minesweeper in one window and look at the cgs every time you do well. Since at that point you aint playing for the story. But I suppose to each their own, and knowing the mods this post will be deleted because god forbid someone express their opinion on a forum about something they don't like on said forum. But again BaasB thanks for sharing, I like the other uploads you bring us. <3

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
When new ntr game pops up in the serach:
please be good
please be female pov
please don't be mtl
and it's nope nope nope.
I guess i will just check the art on ehentai.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes