Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Wha?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually dont mind them, they sometimes come with games I never knew about or that I forgot about that were interesting so I wouldn't discourage anyone from asking for things, if it's in a correct way, I dont like that guy saying it like 'I want someone to translate X game', but those almost never happen that I've seen.

Op1414

Nov 24, 2017
Wha?

I get what you mean but at this point we are over 200 pages in and there is not really any need to discuss what the different NTRs are. (netori, netorare and netorase) NTR is genre where most people know what they want and they just want more of that, there is not much new that can be done anyway story wise. If you want to talk about a specific game you go to that games thread, so unless we start doing our own NTR game awards this thread is just useful for NTR news and links. (which is what I'm using it for now and I'm content with that)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I get what you mean but at this point we are over 200 pages in and there is not really any need to discuss what the different NTRs are. (netori, netorare and netorase) NTR is genre where most people know what they want and they just want more of that, there is not much new that can be done anyway story wise. If you want to talk about a specific game you go to that games thread, so unless we start doing our own NTR game awards this thread is just useful for NTR news and links. (which is what I'm using it for now and I'm content with that)
I think he was mostly anoyed at the people asking for any new ntr (even if its obviously cheap garbage ntr) without even checking the obvious places to see if its uploaded already.

I am ok for people asking for old games, either because they haven't been uploaded or most links are death, i myself have found some itneresting games thanks to that.

Plus games like Xi's FGO and SAO taht aren't uploaded anywhere else.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
1) Lists
https://f95zone.to/threads/mygamelist-corruption-ntr-heavy-list-update-12-19-22.51406/
https://f95zone.to/threads/netori-games.20817/
https://f95zone.to/threads/bully-mother.58474/

Check Pretentious Goblin posts - he likes to look for/recommend games.

2) Resources
- has NTR thread too with unique links sometimes available e.g. Henteria 1/2 v20$+. Has search feature!
- has search too!
- search. Got Engraved Pleasure v1.10 I asked a couple of pages ago before the first two, must be good?
- Torrents, search in browser by name/developer/Dlsite № etc.

Others, some has tag search

- has tag search, mostly VNs, not the newest ones perhaps but it has fast 1fichier.com download, I stop by rarely when I want to download some older VN
- it's VNs too, I stop by rarely searching for a VN description missing otherwise. Though I think Getchu almost always has descriptions and you can get a link to it from VNDB.

So kinda please look at these if you search for a released game first, then if you can't find what you're looking for think some more and maybe post here.

3) Sharing DLsite/download links to new released games/projects. Valid per se, as it helps to learn about new games and/or get download links simultaneously, but - people have been posting links to shit rated by DLsite 2.x/3.x. Cmon, anyting rated there below 4.5 usually isn't playable. If everybody start to post links to random/all shitty new NTR releases this thread will turn into outhouse in no time.

4) Asking for links for released games/finished projects. See my previous post. Some might say that it helps them to find about new games. IMO - usually lazy newcomers ask for older games, not valid, turn into outhouse. New decent games got links posted here as per 3) so people who visit regularly are up to speed with these games.

5) What's left uncovered is 'I/we need a hero' when a new version of non-English game in development gets released, e.g. one of these half a dozen games by Scatcha developer. Don't know how to go about that; they sometimes ask for it for a few times in a row like here #4,861, they either can't read the very previous post or think that it will have more impact if they call for a hero many times over, who knows. But I think that if there is someone in this thread who has access to a new release and is willing to share it with his fellow NTR enthusiasts will do so (especially if the project got shared/discussed previously), and if not - then no amount of 'need a hero' will change that.

Hope this helps this thread to stay cleaner and more impactful. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it today.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Sharing DLsite/download links to new released games/projects. Valid per se, as it helps to learn about new games and/or get download links simultaneously, but - people have been posting links to shit rated by DLsite 2.x/3.x. Cmon, anyting rated there below 4.5 usually isn't playable. If everybody start to post links to random/all shitty new NTR releases this thread will turn into outhouse in no time.
I wish people shared more games that are good Western English games.

Febui

May 6, 2022
good Western English games.
I wish they existed.
Western NTR is so awful it makes the entire genre reek like shit. It's hard to find one that isn't AWFUL.
Though there are a few. Mostly easy-going netorase, but Secret Care Café is solid. The art style is much less offensive to the eyes than most 3D, the writing is decent, the gameplay works. Nothing really fails there.
Eh.... Fleeting Iris is well executed, even if it doesn't appeal to me personally. Plenty of common NTR tropes done well for what it is, and if you like the common stuff then it's a good example of it. Super weak gameplay.
And now I've run dry on examples of good western NTR.

Usually, for western NTR, there's no gameplay(so it shouldn't be called a game), the writing is actually as bad as partially edited MTL, the characters are bad, the """art""" is so horrible that it would be immensely improved by being a text-based game, and really sucks to experience.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Wha?

this is a resource thread where people come to discuss and find ntr games that they may or may not be aware of, also no one wants to slog through all the pages to find a game to fap to. i personally dislike when someone comes into the thread to ask about a specific thing thats been clarified 2 pages back like asking if something has been translated but im more lenient because i give them the benefit of the doubt thinking maybe theyre looking for something they cant find elsewhere or theyre loking for a quick mega link where the download wont take 3-4 hours like some other sites. also the requests arent as rampant as you make them out to be.

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
Anybody happen to watch that Bad Santa 2 movie?

Has a tiny bit of bored housewife Christina Hendricks corrupted by dirty old man, I'm only talking a few minutes of scenes in a 90 minute movie, but still fun.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone managed to figure out what to do after the MC sees someone go underground?

I can't figure out the entrance to the underground.

I even double checked the secret room under the stairs.
You need to go to the second floor and in one bookshelf is the button to open the entrance, you got 20 seconds or something like that to reach it

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I wish people shared more games that are good Western English games.
Well there is usually no need for that, because such games are just released on this site anyway, so they have their own threads for discussion etc.

As for the requests for bad games... I kinda blame dlsite weird rating system. I dont know if they are fixing the reviews or what, but most games on the site are above 3,5, where 3,5 should actually be 0.

Anything above 4,5 is worth playing. Anything between 4,3-4,5 might be worth playing. Most of stuff below that is sadly just trash.

Now I know that from personal experience, but if someone new comes upon dlsite, they will rightly assume that something being rated 4 out of 5 is a pretty great score.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Well there is usually no need for that, because such games are just released on this site anyway, so they have their own threads for discussion etc.
That's exactly what I assumed and so didn't mention these games - games that are being developed in English (if that's what is meant by Western) or translated ones appear here on F95 (not all perhaps but decent and being requested by people) so virtually none of them is subject of 'need a hero/need a link' queries. Well, in this thread at least - separate games' threads are different stories.

also the requests arent as rampant as you make them out to be.
I woldn't say rampant of course, but somehow it felt to me they were on the rise over the past few weeks, maybe 2-3 months?

Last edited:

En89

Apr 22, 2019
havent play it yet however if im not mistaken someone on this thred did says that this game cg generate using AI is it true? or is it other game
Not sure about the CGs being AI-generated but the quality/style was fine imo. Game is pretty short though and there aren't many CGs in total. Played it yesterday evening and wasn't that excited about it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes