Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Need Super Hero! Yes, there is little content, as I understand it, but it is of high quality.Although xi521 also spoke about the Chainsawman, but the content there is good.

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
That sounds fun. Is there no translation of it anywhere, though?
I don't think there is anything besides some scuffed MTL of it probably, I would suggest just using MTool, the free translation for it worked fine for me in the past (ofc some gibberish but nothing too ordinary).

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So playing this right now

And looking at the reminiscence room, there are a lot of empty pillows. Is that supposed to be events that will be added, or are there actually events there and the reminiscence room just does not give a placeholder?

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018

And looking at the reminiscence room, there are a lot of empty pillows. Is that supposed to be events that will be added, or are there actually events there and the reminiscence room just does not give a placeholder?
There is voyeurism on behalf of a guy, like in Scars of summer and similar games?

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019
Weird. It appeared like a new game in Dlsite and had the NTR tag. Did this game develop any story with NTR?
I don't know.The game is gameplay shit.So when I got to the first h-scene, I saw that it was an ugly shit consisting of 3 static frames and pressed alt+f4

P.s. I can only provide information from the topic of the game: "Got annoyed and decrypted the images, and there's only a couple h-scenes [around 2~6] for each heroine and about half of them are gang/multi"
Well, the tags "management" and "prostitution"

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

Can someone give me translate download when one becomes available

Feb 7, 2018
Chapter 7 of Impure Understandings:

This one has some Shota action as well, but it's more of a set up for things to come since the story is almost at it's mid point. Futa NTR story, from a mother in law to her daughter from the point of view of the victim, the daughter in law.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
+
I can try to pay 3.5$ on Steam, who will buy SAO and upload here
i found some link but i dont konw how can i download cant create account

下载地址①:飞猫直链:
下载地址②:猫转度盘:

maybe trap?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes