Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Is funny how hypocritical how they have gotten lately. There is all kinds of art, sexual or otherwise, that shouldn't be discriminated against on these sites and was designed FOR Artists, no matter what it is. Regardless how your shitty take and dislike for things are.

And the worst part is that those affected and will be affected eventually, don't do jack shit to stop it. Cause the mentality of "It doesn't affect me so i don't care" till suddenly it does.

I suppose Censorship has gotten a hold of Japan as well. Nothing is sacred and holy anymore. Might as well choke ourselfs to death on Censorship, right?

• Sad
Reactions: Testament34
Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone have the update to Soraue's 5 days of separation?

It got updated but the F95 thread has no activity. Couldn't find the update on Hentaibanchi either.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
its free now :/ sao v0.2

password:xi521.fanbox.cc
I never played this game at all but i heard a lot of people talking about it, can you tell me if i can start this game with the link you gave us or its the second part? And if its the second part, where can i find the first one?
Thanks in advance :/

R2D11

Jan 3, 2021
I never played this game at all but i heard a lot of people talking about it, can you tell me if i can start this game with the link you gave us or its the second part? And if its the second part, where can i find the first one?
can play it (y)

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
It is already full part (not finished yet), developer maybe can stop doing this game because he is banned from pixv fanbox, I hope he can come back and rebuild. but if you want other games from this developer you can check old posts you can download

jaden000

May 30, 2020
its because of the shitty new rules pixiv has so now these creators are getting fucked over most likely most will move to fantia/ci-en. hopefully they can resolve this if not there are the alternative sites i mentioned.
Stupid banks man…let’s just limit creative freedom in fictional works as if these na kd haven’t been corrupt themselves. Just create a coin system they just purchase the coins instead of the actual work and they can use coin for whatever purchase they want

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
The Pixiv situation is so disheartening to hear. Funny too since in the past it felt like the place for those kicked off twitter to go to. No good home for artists.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes