Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
İt is scam or trap i think they want to debt or pay i checked everywhere some forums have game but i dont know chinese language so i cant founding

İ hope we can find ib next week because developer going down game price for 500yen
I already downloaded from here, this time it just doesn't work for some reason

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
In case someone wanders into NTR tag and finds this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-12-sex-and-games.44521/.

This is not an NTR game despite the tag. I was reading up on the comments, and there's a bunch of pissy vanilla fans whining about how the dev snuck NTR into the game. I was instantly aroused and played it.

Turns out, they are upset because the MOTHER in the game has sex with the FATHER in the game. Fucking hell. Retards.

The premise of the game is you first end up on a deserted island with Mom. You use the typical "my hands are fucked, please jerk and suck me off" trick. Eventually dad washes up to the island as well and Mom is happy to be with Dad. There is exactly ONE scene where Mom and Dad has sex.

The fans are upset because initially it was THEM who were inappropiately having sex with Mom. Now that Daddy is home and Mommy and Daddy are having sex, they're unhappy. Eventhough there's like 2 other girls for MC to play with.

Absolutely wasted my time tonight.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
In case someone wanders into NTR tag and finds this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-12-sex-and-games.44521/.

This is not an NTR game despite the tag. I was reading up on the comments, and there's a bunch of pissy vanilla fans whining about how the dev snuck NTR into the game. I was instantly aroused and played it.

Turns out, they are upset because the MOTHER in the game has sex with the FATHER in the game. Fucking hell. Retards.

The premise of the game is you first end up on a deserted island with Mom. You use the typical "my hands are fucked, please jerk and suck me off" trick. Eventually dad washes up to the island as well and Mom is happy to be with Dad. There is exactly ONE scene where Mom and Dad has sex.

The fans are upset because initially it was THEM who were inappropiately having sex with Mom. Now that Daddy is home and Mommy and Daddy are having sex, they're unhappy. Eventhough there's like 2 other girls for MC to play with.

reee, my cock is not the only cock in the universe.

1673863835143.png

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022

Lol imagine getting NTR'd irl because your dad fucked your mom, hilarious.

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022

Mom NTR being a thing really shows that Sigmund Freud was spot on about his Oedipal complex theorem.

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
anyone managed to get this game, developer is chinese and u have to donate to get the game though.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Does anyone have this demo? it looks basically like a copy of the Scatacha game with Tohsaka Rin, he provides a download link for that chinese site but i have no idea how to download it.

difference is the that this dev doesnt seem to do the "hidden pov" thing with their game but yea it looks like they were inspired by xi521.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
difference is the that this dev doesnt seem to do the "hidden pov" thing with their game but yea it looks like they were inspired by xi521.
I would need to play it to be certain, i remember finding a way to download from baidou but it was super slow so i will just hope someone here manages to download it and upload it to mega or even drive.

And honestly i think this has more inspiration from Jin's Fate NTR series

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
i keep hearing about the scathach ntr game but i just cant find it anywhere is it english?
Yo cant find english
But if ypu want scarath i will give you a link

Pass: xi521.fanbox.cc

You can use mtool auto translator it is reaşly good working
And after scarath theree sakura chapter

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes