Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Could be worth checking out. This is a Spanish creator, but It looks like he also translates into English. He has demos out that are all paid only. I believe some scenes are animated? There are some shotas in his introduction so warning if you hate that stuff.

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Could be worth checking out. This is a Spanish creator, but It looks like he also translates into English. He has demos out that are all paid only. I believe some scenes are animated? There are some shotas in his introduction so warning if you hate that stuff.
Isn't this one already on the website ?
My unknown ntr week

Dheiwkdjmj

Jun 17, 2021
Does anyone have this demo? it looks basically like a copy of the Scatacha game with Tohsaka Rin, he provides a download link for that chinese site but i have no idea how to download it.

It seem kinda good but I don't have any idea to download it, Baidu so suck

• Sad
Reactions: Testament34

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
artist open up a patreon for oversea fan for the azur lane ntr game

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Lmfao that has to be the saddest leak in history....
Same thing was happening with Forgotten Royals of Astella where it people managed to get the link through checking side code however sadly people were being too loud about it on here and devs realised and changed their approach ‍:FacePalm:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Personally, I didn't like it. The game is made on an old engine, which causes severe discomfort. The entire gallery can be viewed in the game folder.

Sorry for the english.
You could use MTool to improve fps and play x3 speed or something, the story is bad aswell?

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
im looking for game like sana or engraved pleasure when the ntr dude moles or fuck MC's gf/wife during battle .

i've already played nymphomania priestess , engraved pleasure , sana , Rebel Geisterjager , Netoria Tactics.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017

ow noo it is so bad :(

developer suspended

and maybe he stop do that games :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: R2D11
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes