Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Most of the people in this thread are quite aware of that game being developed already. Lots of eyes on this one, Im just hoping the dev wont get pressured from it in the long run. As of right now, he's mostly sharing his dev progress on his twitter.
He’s doing good he gives updates when he can and tries to explain too everyone that’s why waiting for his game is no problem for me his game way more unique compared to the Ntr game the only game here that has this much uniqueness was Boy Hero Ken

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
gssdfvg.jpg

Do you guys know if Scathach should be play before or after day 1 ? And does day 3 contain all the scenes from day 1 and day 2 or i should play each episode to see everything ? Thx

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
For those who downloaded trial from here:

・Error: srpgs_official_plugin\scriptexecute-videoplayer.js
 Line 227: Type mismatch → SRPGstudio開発元のパッチにて修正済 (Google translation: Fixed by SRPG studio developer's patch)

So... anyone know about SRPG studio? I also get this error. Man, I wanna try the trial so bad.

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
For those who downloaded trial from here:

・Error: srpgs_official_plugin\scriptexecute-videoplayer.js
 Line 227: Type mismatch → SRPGstudio開発元のパッチにて修正済 (Google translation: Fixed by SRPG studio developer's patch)

So... anyone know about SRPG studio? I also get this error. Man, I wanna try the trial so bad.
I have the same problem. I think the problem might be somehow related to Java Script
->Reason: JS ending in error message

Some say that SRPG has already released a patch, but unfortunately I haven't found anything yet.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 2312997

Do you guys know if Scathach should be play before or after day 1 ? And does day 3 contain all the scenes from day 1 and day 2 or i should play each episode to see everything ? Thx
Before, although the dev improved a lot so the second chapte (Sakura's) is actually better in many aspects, although chapter 1 still has its moments where is better in my opinion

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
I have the same problem. I think the problem might be somehow related to Java Script
->Reason: JS ending in error message

Some say that SRPG has already released a patch, but unfortunately I haven't found anything yet.
Well... then we're stuck. Cuz I've just downloaded and installed Java but the error is still persist.

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
SAO NTR, but I can't download it. Who downloads can transfer to mega or something similar? Please.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
SAO NTR, but I can't download it. Who downloads can transfer to mega or something similar? Please.
İt is scam or trap i think they want to debt or pay i checked everywhere some forums have game but i dont know chinese language so i cant founding

İ hope we can find ib next week because developer going down game price for 500yen

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 2312997

You want to full game play need play scarath first after play sakura chapter (i remember sakura day 3 has already old day 1 and 2)
maybe there are a few cc different from the previous ones

Reactions: jowishg
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes