Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I used the "WindowSize" slider under the Sys tab on mtool. It worked yesterday and now it doesn't. I have no idea what went wrong.
Are you guys using the paid version of Mtool? Or is the last update by some miracle capable of transalting the game now (for free)

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Looks like something worthy іs coming soon :sneaky:

CLI pick games. He's made 3 games so far. IMO they've all gone down hill one after another in terms of choices.

1st game had a variety of choices and puzzles that you had to try to actively save your wife from being fucked.
2nd game had way less than that, and it felt very hopeless. You play as a son and there's unavoidable ntr / rape for your mom. Your "girlfriend" is a fucking loli.
3rd game, there was one single choice in the entire game and your main love interest is a high school looking girl.

I like the premise of this 4th game, and it seems like the emphasis is back on having a grown ass woman and not a tiny loli. However it seems to be female protagonist mainly. Also the boobs are fucking enormous, too big for my taste. I would cull expectations and hope it's not trash and is playable.

I don't like this size tits. Kinda gross to me.
main-qimg-b6902bf01bfd39493b627dc76c02d3cf-lq.jpg

This is like my maximum breast size.
55856002-695e-408b-a636-4f89e92c2cc1.jpeg

Last edited:

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Mtool paid if you want to play NTR games is a must imo, totally worth the 3$
Strongly agree, you cant use Sugoi translator also without the paid version afaik and its miles ahead google translator, really useful when you wanna understand stuff in NTR scenarios.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

For me this is the most interesting game to be released in the near future. Altough it could be very bad it could also be very good if they make it right

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktez

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
CLI pick games. He's made 3 games so far. IMO they've all gone down hill one after another in terms of choices.

1st game had a variety of choices and puzzles that you had to try to actively save your wife from being fucked.
2nd game had way less than that, and it felt very hopeless. You play as a son and there's unavoidable ntr / rape for your mom. Your "girlfriend" is a fucking loli.
3rd game, there was one single choice in the entire game and your main love interest is a high school looking girl.

I like the premise of this 4th game, and it seems like the emphasis is back on having a grown ass woman and not a tiny loli. However it seems to be female protagonist mainly. Also the boobs are fucking enormous, too big for my taste. I would cull expectations and hope it's not trash and is playable.

I don't like this size tits. Kinda gross to me.
Damn you guys.. Too demanding. One wants loli, the other doesn't, the third one want choices to avoid NTR with all of the content? Even if the number of choices decreased, nothing has changed.
And you're too overreacting comparing this balloons with the one on CLI pick preview. Although they are large but they don't look unnatural.

Last edited:

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
Strongly agree, you cant use Sugoi translator also without the paid version afaik and its miles ahead google translator, really useful when you wanna understand stuff in NTR scenarios.
Wait. Ima that guy who's been using the free MTool all of this time for google translate games and it was quite understandable.
And you're saying 3$ is game changer? What exactly?

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018

For me this is the most interesting game to be released in the near future. Altough it could be very bad it could also be very good if they make it right
Damn, based on the artstyle in the screenshots from ci-en and that relationship chart, this can turn out to be amazing once it comes out.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Are there any NTR rpg fantasy where like a noble widow father steal his son fiancée a noble girl or a commons fat kid gets revenge on his noble bully by stealing his girlfriend his sister and his mom in secret by getting close to them and making him unable to bully him I front of them

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Wait. Ima that guy who's been using the free MTool all of this time for google translate games and it was quite understandable.
And you're saying 3$ is game changer? What exactly?
The Sugoi translator is way better with the translation, is AI powered(you can use it on your PC too but it's better using the integration in Mtool for rpg maker games)

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Here is the link:
The game is in Traditional Chinese, you need to use MTool to translate the game(paid because of the size), for me is worth it

For the NTR route to progress you need to adquire a lot of Green Heart Points(or something like that), you can get 70 points in the mission to rescue the child:

- Don't listen to belfast and rush the kidnappers(don't go around to rescue the child)
- Win the fight and the kidnappers are going to use the kid against you and they demand Belfast to come closer and be touched by them.
- Don't say anything(stay quiet), is the second option
- Michelle is going to come to the rescue and he is going to get 70 points.
- After that i think that i did decisions like this but don't remember, the point is that after getting some points he starts to pursue belfast more and more netting more green heart points.
- If after the MC kiss Belfast the guy does the same, you are on a good track.

Also, until more or less chapter 4 you can exit the NTR route, after that there is an event that depending the green value it locks you on the NTR route and the corruption of the others girls starts, belfast is savage, not for the weaks.
If you want all the NTR try to get a lot of green points and to decrease the relationship points.
I recommend to use MTool to disable encounters and use the "win" and "lose" option to skip battles, i love rpg maker but the game is annoying with the random encounters.
Is this the latest version?

Reactions: hoctap91
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes