Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Affirming that the mtool sub very much feels worth it. The mtool dev is also pretty active. I had troubles with some games. I posted about that in the discord, and in a couple of hours the dev downloaded said game and fixed the issues I had with them. Maybe some games you guys translated with mtool worked thanks to my request (netorare princess by poison comes to mind, the text had no spaces, everythingwastranslatedlikethis).

I am not saying to bombard him with requests, as I had issues infrequently (I mean it is not perfect, but usually gets the job done), but it is nice to see that they are involved and put in the work.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I seem to be stuck in the azur lane game. I am in 2nd chapter, after the city got scorched. The adventure guild dude is working on some books and I am supposed to do public requests in the meantime. I checked the bulletin and there were only 2, go to orphanage and in front of the inn to help with soup.

I did both, but the dude is still "working". Not sure if I got bugged. Aynthing I missed?

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I seem to be stuck in the azur lane game. I am in 2nd chapter, after the city got scorched. The adventure guild dude is working on some books and I am supposed to do public requests in the meantime. I checked the bulletin and there were only 2, go to orphanage and in front of the inn to help with soup.

I did both, but the dude is still "working". Not sure if I got bugged. Aynthing I missed?
Did you do some branch quests in the first city? Maybe you need a certain amount of quests done, i don't remember, try to raise the Mercenary Points variable, i don't know how it's called

Jun 15, 2018
Affirming that the mtool sub very much feels worth it. The mtool dev is also pretty active. I had troubles with some games. I posted about that in the discord, and in a couple of hours the dev downloaded said game and fixed the issues I had with them. Maybe some games you guys translated with mtool worked thanks to my request (netorare princess by poison comes to mind, the text had no spaces, everythingwastranslatedlikethis).

I am not saying to bombard him with requests, as I had issues infrequently (I mean it is not perfect, but usually gets the job done), but it is nice to see that they are involved and put in the work.
good to know, was thinking if it was worth the buy

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Did you do some branch quests in the first city? Maybe you need a certain amount of quests done, i don't remember, try to raise the Mercenary Points variable, i don't know how it's called
I did not do any in the first city, but I cannot really go back.

Mar 12, 2021
No just get out of the city and move on. The quest will proceed at a later time.

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020

You need to talk to everyone at the orphanage. IIRC talk to one of the orphans. One of them triggers extra dialogue about some hosting some concert.

Also I remember one of you getting stuck at Atlantis(?). Did anyone figure out that code? I think I am approaching that area soon.

Last edited:

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Can someone upload the azur lane game with the translation already on the game? I don't have my PC right now to use Mtool.

Zairus

May 25, 2017
doujins from artist are really good, quite enjoyed them if anyone likes to also take a look at them.
He's quite good yes, but the problem is, his main series about Hinako and her boyfriend, mostly it's a boyfriend dellusions and her teasing him, nothing really happened for real, so it's kinda frustrating this way.

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
Hey guys! Can someone reupload this one?
I played it when it first came out. Honestly disappointing, the dev could not get the game to work properly. There is like 4 scenes and numerous unused assets.

doujins from artist are really good, quite enjoyed them if anyone likes to also take a look at them.
The artist is fantastic, just wish there were more ENG TL.

Reactions: ZACK1775
Sep 8, 2021
Thanks for the recc

In return, I suguest group/artist/wtv. Admittedly not a lot of stories, but the ones that are there are decently long. It's run of the mill "shut off your brain" popcorn fun ntr, (and for some reason the artist reuses the appearance of the cucked bf multiple times, he fr got a gruge LOL), but personally I fw the art heavy.

Idk what about the art I like so much, maybe the titties, but I just enjoy it overall. See for yourself ig

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Thanks for the recc

In return, I suguest group/artist/wtv. Admittedly not a lot of stories, but the ones that are there are decently long. It's run of the mill "shut off your brain" popcorn fun ntr, (and for some reason the artist reuses the appearance of the cucked bf multiple times, he fr got a gruge LOL), but personally I fw the art heavy.

Idk what about the art I like so much, maybe the titties, but I just enjoy it overall. See for yourself ig
Oh yea I remember having read "Is Sex All You Can Think About?" in the past, was really good. Didn't know more of these existed, ty for the rec.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Also idm sharing another one of my favourites I found this week with part , and . I really like this one cuz fem character is really hot and u can see her go back to the fat guy cuz her lover boy doesn't satisfy her.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes