Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Did somebody tried Mijiishi new/remake game? From the description, it seems like very weak in term of ntr.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Did somebody tried Mijiishi new/remake game? From the description, it seems like very weak in term of ntr.
It's netorase with male POV. I found the game not that good, CGs are reused a lot when there aren't a lot to begin with, and it's mostly monster fucking so not really my thing.

Reactions: Zairus

TarkenI57

Sep 18, 2019
I am stuck with Azur lane Ntr game, I have finished the story quest for the town with the beach and beat the werewolfs, but after that I don't know where to go, I can revisited other locations with the zeppelin, with news quest for the adventurers halls

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Here is the link:
The game is in Traditional Chinese, you need to use MTool to translate the game(paid because of the size), for me is worth it

For the NTR route to progress you need to adquire a lot of Green Heart Points(or something like that), you can get 70 points in the mission to rescue the child:

- Don't listen to belfast and rush the kidnappers(don't go around to rescue the child)
- Win the fight and the kidnappers are going to use the kid against you and they demand Belfast to come closer and be touched by them.
- Don't say anything(stay quiet), is the second option
- Michelle is going to come to the rescue and he is going to get 70 points.
- After that i think that i did decisions like this but don't remember, the point is that after getting some points he starts to pursue belfast more and more netting more green heart points.
- If after the MC kiss Belfast the guy does the same, you are on a good track.

Also, until more or less chapter 4 you can exit the NTR route, after that there is an event that depending the green value it locks you on the NTR route and the corruption of the others girls starts, belfast is savage, not for the weaks.
If you want all the NTR try to get a lot of green points and to decrease the relationship points.
I recommend to use MTool to disable encounters and use the "win" and "lose" option to skip battles, i love rpg maker but the game is annoying with the random encounters.
Can anyone make an MTL for this one? Or is premium Mtool the only way?

Reactions: sfoMMA85

LazyDragon

Nov 6, 2016
Here is the link:
The game is in Traditional Chinese, you need to use MTool to translate the game(paid because of the size), for me is worth it

For the NTR route to progress you need to adquire a lot of Green Heart Points(or something like that), you can get 70 points in the mission to rescue the child:

- Don't listen to belfast and rush the kidnappers(don't go around to rescue the child)
- Win the fight and the kidnappers are going to use the kid against you and they demand Belfast to come closer and be touched by them.
- Don't say anything(stay quiet), is the second option
- Michelle is going to come to the rescue and he is going to get 70 points.
- After that i think that i did decisions like this but don't remember, the point is that after getting some points he starts to pursue belfast more and more netting more green heart points.
- If after the MC kiss Belfast the guy does the same, you are on a good track.

Also, until more or less chapter 4 you can exit the NTR route, after that there is an event that depending the green value it locks you on the NTR route and the corruption of the others girls starts, belfast is savage, not for the weaks.
If you want all the NTR try to get a lot of green points and to decrease the relationship points.
I recommend to use MTool to disable encounters and use the "win" and "lose" option to skip battles, i love rpg maker but the game is annoying with the random encounters.
By the way, is there are any method how to gain green hearts(like side quest, items) or any gains are from main quest?

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
when people complain about boob sizes being too big it reminds me of the same people who like to post in every thread Is NtR AvOiDaBle?

Like if its not your thing just move on no need to be hostile for example I personally like huge boobs and dislike loli but I never start ranting or insulting loli because its pointless..

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes