Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
May 12, 2018
I'm also stuck around that part. After visiting the goblin village to ask about the fish bait, the chef told me to find the magic key in Tanguram City ( vampire city?)But I can't seem to get in with the airship

Edit: Also anyone know how to trigger the Evil Fallen job transfer?
You get evil jobs on the ntr route after the ntr guy gives the girl their cursed equipment and the girl beats their respective elemental orb trial they can take through the book on the ship. For example, Belfast’s is the first trial and the cursed ring twists the normal job she would’ve gotten.

Personally, I’m having trouble with the side quests. Where the heck is the jelly core, the iron the goblin needs, and the horse expert?

Edit: Found some iron, it’s in a treasure chest somewhere in Illustrious’ trial.

Last edited:
Reactions: Numbtopa|n

winstonlt

Jul 1, 2021
I'm also stuck around that part. After visiting the goblin village to ask about the fish bait, the chef told me to find the magic key in Tanguram City ( vampire city?)But I can't seem to get in with the airship

Edit: Also anyone know how to trigger the Evil Fallen job transfer?
You can teleport to the vampire city in Goblin village, right at the entrance there's a stone-like thing.

Reactions: Numbtopa|n

Labryna

May 15, 2017
I recall playing an RPGM game, maybe not highly rated and I don't remember in Japanese or English. But I fairly liked it and can't recall it or find it. The premise is kind of slice of life - working every day male protagonist, one day a neighbour boys quite literally stumbles upon his wife on the street which leads her to spend a couple times at his place (no shota action). There she meets his father and he corrupts and NTRs her, I think husband either gets videos/links sent to him or finds them in the net. By the end she sports a pinkish tattoo or magical sign on a belly like that. Few possible endings including keep getting cucked or asking her to stop with her continued cheating, as far as I recall. Link/name?
This heroine is the MC's girlfriend, not his wife, but maybe this is it.

Reactions: Yambidexter

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys, I'm currently working on translation.
But someone says it's going to get an official translation.
But I can't find that information anywhere on the web.
Can someone verify it?
Because I don't want to translate a game that will be officially translated.

Johnsmithjones

May 12, 2017
There should be a building near the one the nun is in, on the second floor of that building there’s a tiny picture hanging on the wall, press it, a button should appear, press it, go down the stairs until you reach the sewer and then pull the switch you see. Go back to the city and in the southwest corner there’s a hidden entrance to the sewer. The sewers has an entrance to the prison (your goal) and an exit you can use to leave and enter the city.
Thank you, I found the old man and got the Dry Stone from the Arena. Now I'm lost as to where I should go next.

May 12, 2018
Thank you, I found the old man and got the Dry Stone from the Arena. Now I'm lost as to where I should go next.
Go south. There should be a building/cave that you can’t get to on foot, but there is a place to land the airship right next to it. Can’t help with the maze inside, I just did it a bit randomly.

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
Can someone verify it?
As far as I know, no publishers picked it up and the current english patches are MTL.

The game dev did mention that he was interested in supporting multi-languages. However, no news of it after release.

Source:

Reactions: archedio

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Yeah, they just "consider" it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But still, it put a dent in my confidence for translating the game.
I mean, it's pretty big game.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Hey, does anyone have the save file for "Nero Remake ver0.4 "
The game is in japanese so it's difficult to navigate through the game so i was wondering if anyone has any save file of this game

Johnsmithjones

May 12, 2017
Go south. There should be a building/cave that you can’t get to on foot, but there is a place to land the airship right next to it. Can’t help with the maze inside, I just did it a bit randomly.
Thank you very much brother. I appreciate the help.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Can someone verify it?
I don´t want to upset you but that game can be played in english with the automatic function of translator ++. If I wanted to translate a game I would chose a game that were difficult to translate like this ones that for me looked interesting but are difficult to translate

That being said if you have the motivation to translate just that game you should translate that. It´s your time and you should spent it however you want

Reactions: hoctap91
Jul 21, 2021
Okay so since for the future to knowledge there isn't any ntr game really worth looking forward to to come out. I been thinking if any you guys had recommendations for either koikatsu or Honey select 1/2 or something else with good amount ntr either by mods or something like that? Tried COM3D but the ntr by devs felt kinda flat since the males are just colors and just felt kinda boring what was there. But wouldn't mind checking it out again if theres good mods for it. Appreciate any suggestions

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes