Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
damn this seems pretty good from the outside but a big downside is that 2 of the girls are "off screen only"

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
damn this seems pretty good from the outside but a big downside is that 2 of the girls are "off screen only"
Its kind of like Iroyori but more engaged, or tries too since the MC has a girlfriend and the other girls are also being stolen, but the amount of replays is ridiculous and exhausting (not a bad idea but can get anoying).

Anyone can use Mtool with sugoi or even just DeepL for this one and share the trans file? Google isn't as good for this one and Mtool is the only way to grab the text (can't hook Textextractor or ITH)

Jul 21, 2021
Played the demo for scars of summer 2 and my god man. This is exactly how you do a sequel if i understood anything of it. I would be down for more of the good ntr games getting the same treatment. You can reuse alot of assets and sprinkle some new stuff in there and fix stuff that didn't work right. Seriously if the game is going for what i think it is i might be the best ntr game to be made imo.

Oct 5, 2018
Played the demo for scars of summer 2 and my god man. This is exactly how you do a sequel if i understood anything of it. I would be down for more of the good ntr games getting the same treatment. You can reuse alot of assets and sprinkle some new stuff in there and fix stuff that didn't work right. Seriously if the game is going for what i think it is i might be the best ntr game to be made imo.
Yeah. It's definitely an upgrade. The standing portrait is much hotter after Ryoka is corrupted. The "jump" is also nicely done. It's sort of like how 8x40 did it but a bit more compressed.

In the base game, I felt like Ryoka didn't get corrupted enough in any of the routes.

- The clothing changes with the progression of corruption aren't at the same level as CircleKame or Shimobashira. You'd think we'd at least have some scenes with body writing under clothing, or with a used condom waistband. Hell even in the Nobuo route, I feel like they missed an opportunity of a Ryoka hanging out with Keita, while having sex toys on her privates.

- The Yasui route sort of almost got her to that point, she had sex with the class losers, engaged in prostitution and fucked karaoke bar host. But that bit of fully corrupted Ryoka is short lived. Since this is Ryoka after corruption of the respective route, I hope there is more content of this type.

- There was a discussion about this at /h/'s NTR thread a while back. The compiled the NPCs that lusted for Ryoka but didn't get to have her even once.

I feel like the handled this one well, where towards the end every office colleague of the MC fucks his wife.

Anyway, comments 24 and 26 sum up my wish list and more ( ).

I know this type of stuff isn't everyone's thing, but locking this behind a specific route solves it and doesn't ruin other routes.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Was there threesome ending with sister?

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Agree. He's been my fav hdev for a while now and his art improves so much in every new release. So many great ntr games coming in 2023 huh? Great year for us :BootyTime:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah. It's definitely an upgrade. The standing portrait is much hotter after Ryoka is corrupted. The "jump" is also nicely done. It's sort of like how 8x40 did it but a bit more compressed.

In the base game, I felt like Ryoka didn't get corrupted enough in any of the routes.

- The clothing changes with the progression of corruption aren't at the same level as CircleKame or Shimobashira. You'd think we'd at least have some scenes with body writing under clothing, or with a used condom waistband. Hell even in the Nobuo route, I feel like they missed an opportunity of a Ryoka hanging out with Keita, while having sex toys on her privates.

- The Yasui route sort of almost got her to that point, she had sex with the class losers, engaged in prostitution and fucked karaoke bar host. But that bit of fully corrupted Ryoka is short lived. Since this is Ryoka after corruption of the respective route, I hope there is more content of this type.

- There was a discussion about this at /h/'s NTR thread a while back. The compiled the NPCs that lusted for Ryoka but didn't get to have her even once.

I feel like the handled this one well, where towards the end every office colleague of the MC fucks his wife.

Anyway, comments 24 and 26 sum up my wish list and more ( ).

I know this type of stuff isn't everyone's thing, but locking this behind a specific route solves it and doesn't ruin other routes.
honestly i agree, ive said it before but i feel like th base game has too many blank days where we dont see anything like one of the images you linked showed the "massive black dude" says theres a crazy party going on but we dont get to see ANY of it that route in particular is just ryoka disappearing and you not getting anything out of it. It looks like this is going to rectify that somewhat though.

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto
Oct 5, 2018
honestly i agree, ive said it before but i feel like th base game has too many blank days where we dont see anything like one of the images you linked showed the "massive black dude" says theres a crazy party going on but we dont get to see ANY of it that route in particular is just ryoka disappearing and you not getting anything out of it. It looks like this is going to rectify that somewhat though.
Also, in the Yasui route if you talk to the girls at school with Ryoka in your party, they'll talk about how great the party was and how slutty Ryoka was acting.

Moreover, in the Tajiri route, right before Ryoka is saved by Tajiri, the cram school kids are having fun with her.

The thing that surprised me the most is that in no route is the cafeteria or your classroom closed/blocked by a line of boys. You see the class running a train on the sprite of Ryoka. Eventually this leads to her getting her holes plugged by every classmate on the day of the field trip. That'd have beem a deep cut to Keita and an awesome way to end a route.

The potential with Ryoka are honestly endless. On a side note, this is the sort of corruption that I wanted for Kaede and the kind of heartbreak that I wanted for the MC of Soraue's new game. But the dude is basically cuck now due to the events of the previous game. The new game is a netorase.

Reactions: blackoni
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes