Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
In other words, NTR is the best genre and it’s not close :Kappa:
I don't know if it's the best. But it is very versatile. There are practically countless ways to use it, depending on how open you are. And it's very personal. Everyone enjoys it for different reasons. No other fetish offers that to this extent

Reactions: Varimir

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Curse of Kubel + DLC is finally translated to English:

Get it and then download the h-patch from Kagura's website

It's only 20 USD for the whole game! That's a little more than 2 hours at your minimum wage job!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
It's a pretty good game, very strong. Personally I don't know if Voice Acting was just a big plus. I'd rather they just spend more time and energy adding events around town.

One of my favorite ways to defile women is to make them have sex with people they hate. But go beyond the physical disgust, and more her pride and self image. Especially if the men talk down to them for being a woman (aka anti feminism, really sexy for me with the current social attitude of 'girl boss'), or the woman herself express deep hatred for the men (non-con is hot, but strangers rape feels hollow. Hate sex, in the mean time, feels more meaningful and impactful)

Bazy whoring her out would've been fun too. I'd probably buy another DLC if they did release something like that.

Reactions: Animefan_09

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
It's a pretty good game, very strong. Personally I don't know if Voice Acting was just a big plus. I'd rather they just spend more time and energy adding events around town.

One of my favorite ways to defile women is to make them have sex with people they hate. But go beyond the physical disgust, and more her pride and self image. Especially if the men talk down to them for being a woman (aka anti feminism, really sexy for me with the current social attitude of 'girl boss'), or the woman herself express deep hatred for the men (non-con is hot, but strangers rape feels hollow. Hate sex, in the mean time, feels more meaningful and impactful)

Bazy whoring her out would've been fun too. I'd probably buy another DLC if they did release something like that.
Considering this game was popular in Dlsite, i'm hoping a sequel hahaha. I really wish this game give us pregnant scenes and Threesome scene with Inn girl. The new scenes with Inn girl was too meh for me. Even worse her part isn't voiced.

May 12, 2018
After way, way too many hours put into this game, I finally finished the Azur Lane game ntr route. I’m not going to waste more hours of my life completing the normal route, so I can only comment on the ntr route, the endings of which gave me mixed feelings.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ktez

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
After way, way too many hours put into this game, I finally finished the Azur Lane game ntr route. I’m not going to waste more hours of my life completing the normal route, so I can only comment on the ntr route, the endings of which gave me mixed feelings.
Ok is there an ending where the bad guy wins? Bad guy as netori guy plus corrupted girls. Replying to you but anyone who knows can answer, knowing would be easier if there was a proper game translation =S

Reactions: LoLi4Queens
May 12, 2018
Ok is there an ending where the bad guy wins? Bad guy as netori guy plus corrupted girls. Replying to you but anyone who knows can answer, knowing would be easier if there was a proper game translation =S
Judging by the recollection room, he wins if you lose to him in the normal route. In the ntr route, he kinda does win if you beat him: the Mc is a wage slave in China while the ntr guy has the run of the original Azur Lane world (even though there aren't any scenes of it if that's what you mean). He also temporarily wins in the ntr route if you lose to him, claiming the Mc's former harem in front of him. He (and the world) just doesn't get to enjoy his victory for very long.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Judging by the recollection room, he wins if you lose to him in the normal route. In the ntr route, he kinda does win if you beat him: the Mc is a wage slave in China while the ntr guy has the run of the original Azur Lane world (even though there aren't any scenes of it if that's what you mean). He also temporarily wins in the ntr route if you lose to him, claiming the Mc's former harem in front of him. He (and the world) just doesn't get to enjoy his victory for very long.
The normal route doesn't have any ntr scene/moments right? Kind of tired of bad guy wins then MC becomes Emolord kills everyone endings xD

May 12, 2018
The normal route doesn't have any ntr scene/moments right? Kind of tired of bad guy wins then MC becomes Emolord kills everyone endings xD
There is a bad end in the normal route when you’re in the vampire chapter that has ntr guy kidnapping Belfast if you lose to him. The art is exactly the same as the ntr route version that has her submitting happily, just different dialogue and the latter version locks you onto the ntr route (that or the initial choice earlier in the game locks you).

Edit: Speaking of scenes, to those of you who don’t know, there are three extra scenes, each featuring a new Azur Lane girl, that aren’t in the recollection room. You have to go to the bar in the starter town much later in the game and speak to the kid. Warning, the scenes are dialogue heavy and aren’t connected to the main game.

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Just gonna update anyone regarding Hanataka, the creator of NTRPG 1 and 2. His Ci-En page has been updated, his icon being some sort of orange haired winking girl and the banner is removed.

I'm not sure WHAT this means. Whether he is back or not. A LOT of people has commented, such as welcoming him back. We'll see.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Just gonna update anyone regarding Hanataka, the creator of NTRPG 1 and 2. His Ci-En page has been updated, his icon being some sort of orange haired winking girl and the banner is removed.

I'm not sure WHAT this means. Whether he is back or not. A LOT of people has commented, such as welcoming him back. We'll see.

Would be more happy if the Henteria games hadn't completely filled that niche for me xD, but who knows maybe they will come back with a bang

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Would be more happy if the Henteria games hadn't completely filled that niche for me xD, but who knows maybe they will come back with a bang
No. Henteria is more of a slow burning fairly soft-hearted Mystery/Hidden Netorare, until the end of it where it gets hard.

NTRPG has always been hardcore Netorare. Would've been a lot better if the Protagonist never saw it, and just very oblivious and naive. But yeah, NTRPG is damn hardcore and focuses more on tearing the relationships to many small pieces.

Besides. Who doesn't want more of this? A LOT of Netorare Games focuses solely on CG alone. We only have Henteria being actively developed, and Black Rune yet to release, even a Demo/Trial of it. Having NTRPG returning now would be welcome. I have doubt he'll finish his 3rd title, IF Hanataka ever returns, that is.

May 12, 2018
Hey, I only recently got introduced to textractor and Mtool, so can someone recommend some excellent/legendary ntr games that are probably never going to get translated? I’ve already played xi501’s stuff.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes