Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Febui

May 6, 2022
"What about NTR do you enjoy the most? What attracts you?"
The thrill of cheating, the mixture of love for the person betraying/being betrayed and guilt or anxiety. Lies, deceit, it's great.
I'm pretty sure this means I technically prefer netori over netorare, but it doesn't really matter. There's not exactly a giant netori resource thread, right?
I always saw NTR as the entire umbrella, netorare, netori, and netorase.

Reactions: FreeComicz

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I got a question for the chat:

This isn't a satirical question, like a 'ha ha why do da nerds like da cuck gaymes!?' question you might've see somewhere else. I'm legitimatally just curious what other people enjoy about the genre and how it may differ, despite all of us here for the boiled down same thing.

Me personally, I enjoy the tabooness of it the most, but that's admittedly kinda a given. What I mean is I enjoy watching the ruptureshow in a pre-established/developed/budding relationship, and how it affects everyone involved. I lIke 'connecting' to the person who does the ntr'ing, (as opposed to the cuck themselves, as I'm sure others might), and seeing their process of seduction and how it wears down a love interest.

I'm pretty sure this means I technically prefer netori over netorare, but it doesn't really matter. There's not exactly a giant netori resource thread, right?
I don't think anyone can say that in general. It always depends on the story. And depending on how it is, NTR can feel like it has 100s of faces. Each form has its own charm

Dec 16, 2022
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited
The next main path is you can romance and share her. This can be positive sharing/hotwifing/swinging with the MC and wife a loving, but naughty couple
There's not yet a whole lot of content on this route, just getting started with the sharing. Still, I enjoyed it, since I prefer these kinds of stories. Thanks for the suggestion (y) The influence system seems very interesting and could have a lot of potential, depending on how far the dev is going to take it.

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018

This isn't a satirical question, like a 'ha ha why do da nerds like da cuck gaymes!?' question you might've see somewhere else. I'm legitimatally just curious what other people enjoy about the genre and how it may differ, despite all of us here for the boiled down same thing.

Me personally, I enjoy the tabooness of it the most, but that's admittedly kinda a given. What I mean is I enjoy watching the ruptureshow in a pre-established/developed/budding relationship, and how it affects everyone involved. I lIke 'connecting' to the person who does the ntr'ing, (as opposed to the cuck themselves, as I'm sure others might), and seeing their process of seduction and how it wears down a love interest.

I never really considered what I like about it. I kinda like swinging, sharing, and corruption in general, but actual netorare tends to have a much better storyline. The others seem to just turn into a fuckfest, and I like that ntr has a lot of emotion in it (whether positive or negative ones.) I think it's especially hot when combined with voyeurism elements like peeping through curtains/windows/doors or being able to hear but not see it happening, as well as the element of someone you care about slowly being seduced and corrupted. That being said I'd be devastated if something like that actually happened to me, and some things (such as Dark Hero Party, for example) actually turn me off bc of how hard the netorare is.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited

There's not yet a whole lot of content on this route, just getting started with the sharing. Still, I enjoyed it, since I prefer these kinds of stories. Thanks for the suggestion (y) The influence system seems very interesting and could have a lot of potential, depending on how far the dev is going to take it.
Glad I could help! As mentioned, I too like the romance and positive sharing with a loving, naughty couple paths the most. WDR is still in an early phase but it has great potential. Not only the influence system, which already engineered some changes on the various paths, but the snoop, trait and friendship systems as well. While "snoop" at the moment is mostly for the voyeuristic NTR paths, there are a couple "snoop" events which are/could also be good for the more positive and voyeuristic paths. The trait system and how these traits are gained or held off shows a lot of potential for how the wife and relationshp develops. We can already see this that your wife can gain e.g. selfconfidence or submissive tendencies depending on the traits we gain. There is e.g. a really nice scene on the rooftop for the romance and sharing paths which is only accessible with the fitting trait.
The friendship system is still in it´s infancy, but could be very interesting in later stages of the game.
And some changes we see only if we play the various paths at least a bit. For instance you´ll learn that Kati is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Lee is

Dec 16, 2022
Glad I could help! As mentioned, I too like the romance and positive sharing with a loving, naughty couple paths the most. WDR is still in an early phase but it has great potential. Not only the influence system, which already engineered some changes on the various paths, but the snoop, trait and friendship systems as well. While "snoop" at the moment is mostly for the voyeuristic NTR paths, there are a couple "snoop" events which are/could also be good for the more positive and voyeuristic paths. The trait system and how these traits are gained or held off shows a lot of potential for how the wife and relationshp develops. We can already see this that your wife can gain e.g. selfconfidence or submissive tendencies depending on the traits we gain. There is e.g. a really nice scene on the rooftop for the romance and sharing paths which is only accessible with the fitting trait.
The friendship system is still in it´s infancy, but could be very interesting in later stages of the game.
And some changes we see only if we play the various paths at least a bit. For instance you´ll learn that Kati is
and Lee is
Yeah, I was wondering about the rooftop event. What skill do you need for that and how to get it?
Either way, I will wait for couple more updates before giving it another go.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, I was wondering about the rooftop event. What skill do you need for that and how to get it?
Either way, I will wait for couple more updates before giving it another go.
You need to gain the
trait. You can get this one by
Then later on the roof you have available for the event.
As for Lee, playing through several paths you will see that she can be really nice, but

Reactions: GuybrushPeepwood
Dec 16, 2022
You need to gain the
trait. You can get this one by
Then later on the roof you have available for the event.
As for Lee, playing through several paths you will see that she can be really nice, but
I see, figured I give her some alone time with Jamal :sneaky: , so never got that trait :ROFLMAO: THX

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

---

This question is very difficult for me to answer. I don't have a single, simple answer to that. However, I'll just try. Sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native english speaker. I hope I'm not boring everyone to death, now. :cool:

---

First of all, I have many fetishes, NTR in all its forms is just one of them. I also like vanilla, as well as Incest, to a limited extent even Trans/Futa and much more. I' am not a pure NTR fan. But I don't really care about the fetishes themselves. Rather, it is the story behind it. Yes, good stories are my real fetish. For me good stories are half the fun. For example, most vanilla or incest games often have no story at all. The plot and the characters are briefly introduced, after that it's all about getting in their panties. That was maybe cool a couple of times. But you'll soon have enough of it. Of course there are also good vanilla games, no question!

At its core, NTR itself only means stealing someone out of an intact relationship and putting them in our bed. The exception might be Netorase (Cuckold), which, depending on the design, can be both sharing and cheating. But the basic concept is quickly explained. But how NTR actually happens is always different. Because you can only tear someone out of a relationship that actually exists. This means that it must first be built up in terms of story technology. And then the reason for the NTR has to be found. That can be many things. A husband who neglects his wife; which then flees into the hands of the neighbor. A couple in financial trouble, and then a boss comes along with an immoral offer. A married woman who reunites with the love of her youth and old feelings awaken. The husband who bangs his assistant on a business trip, which his wife finds out and gets revenge on. Or you yourself as a single, who fucks everything that isn't in the trees in three. And much, much more. That's one of the fascination of NTR: it's a fetish with 100 faces.

Then for me it is also the attraction of the forbidden fruit. I am married. And of course I ask myself: what would have happened if I had chosen a different one? Lots of men have a secret crush rave on the woman's best friend, a work colleague... I think I'm compensating for my former decision to get married with this fetish, so in my imagination I'm catching up on what I've consciously decided against in my real life.

Sometimes it's just the sexual variety. I don't always want to see 100 women riding the same cock in a game. Sometimes I also find the male MC boring and another man in the game suits her much better visually.

I generally never take games personally, they're just interactive movies for me. And I'm the director. Of course, If I want to, I can consciously put myself into a role: the husband, his wife, the lover, the antagonist... I love romance, drama too. I mentally slip into the role that I like best at the moment in order to get the most out of the game for me.

As a hobby book author, atmosphere and aesthetics are also very important to me. I don't just want women to look good, I want men to look good too. Because I think they also have their claims. Render, animations, story, the sex itself, everything has to fit together harmoniously. I don't like NTR games in general just because they are NR. there are some that don't touch me in the slightest, that I even find awful. Just like in a good book, give me a pleasant feeling when playing, just touch me, captivate me. To a good book I say: "Books must have a soul". And so it is with games too.

NTR is simply the most versatile of all fetishes because, unlike vanilla, when written by the right people, NTR just really is always different. It's a fetish of 100 faces. For me, NTR's fascination begins where vanilla reaches its limits. It just covers a lot of things I love in its versatility.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
---

This question is very difficult for me to answer. I don't have a single, simple answer to that. However, I'll just try. Sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native english speaker. I hope I'm not boring everyone to death, now. :cool:

---

First of all, I have many fetishes, NTR in all its forms is just one of them. I also like vanilla, as well as Incest, to a limited extent even Trans/Futa and much more. I' am not a pure NTR fan. But I don't really care about the fetishes themselves. Rather, it is the story behind it. Yes, good stories are my real fetish. For me good stories are half the fun. For example, most vanilla or incest games often have no story at all. The plot and the characters are briefly introduced, after that it's all about getting in their panties. That was maybe cool a couple of times. But you'll soon have enough of it. Of course there are also good vanilla games, no question!

At its core, NTR itself only means stealing someone out of an intact relationship and putting them in our bed. The exception might be Netorase (Cuckold), which, depending on the design, can be both sharing and cheating. But the basic concept is quickly explained. But how NTR actually happens is always different. Because you can only tear someone out of a relationship that actually exists. This means that it must first be built up in terms of story technology. And then the reason for the NTR has to be found. That can be many things. A husband who neglects his wife; which then flees into the hands of the neighbor. A couple in financial trouble, and then a boss comes along with an immoral offer. A married woman who reunites with the love of her youth and old feelings awaken. The husband who bangs his assistant on a business trip, which his wife finds out and gets revenge on. Or you yourself as a single, who fucks everything that isn't in the trees in three. And much, much more. That's one of the fascination of NTR: it's a fetish with 100 faces.

Then for me it is also the attraction of the forbidden fruit. I am married. And of course I ask myself: what would have happened if I had chosen a different one? Lots of men have a secret crush rave on the woman's best friend, a work colleague... I think I'm compensating for my former decision to get married with this fetish, so in my imagination I'm catching up on what I've consciously decided against in my real life.

Sometimes it's just the sexual variety. I don't always want to see 100 women riding the same cock in a game. Sometimes I also find the male MC boring and another man in the game suits her much better visually.

I generally never take games personally, they're just interactive movies for me. And I'm the director. Of course, If I want to, I can consciously put myself into a role: the husband, his wife, the lover, the antagonist... I love romance, drama too. I mentally slip into the role that I like best at the moment in order to get the most out of the game for me.

As a hobby book author, atmosphere and aesthetics are also very important to me. I don't just want women to look good, I want men to look good too. Because I think they also have their claims. Render, animations, story, the sex itself, everything has to fit together harmoniously. I don't like NTR games in general just because they are NR. there are some that don't touch me in the slightest, that I even find awful. Just like in a good book, give me a pleasant feeling when playing, just touch me, captivate me. To a good book I say: "Books must have a soul". And so it is with games too.

NTR is simply the most versatile of all fetishes because, unlike vanilla, when written by the right people, NTR just really is always different. It's a fetish of 100 faces. For me, NTR's fascination begins where vanilla reaches its limits. It just covers a lot of things I love in its versatility.
In other words, NTR is the best genre and it’s not close :Kappa:

Reactions: Febui

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Btw, if you know any other games like that, please let me know (y) Because I love her seems to have that route too, but it's also very early and there's no sharing just yet.
Yes, BILH 2.0 hasa similar route among it´s paths and you are right that it is early in development. If "the Typist" can gain speed with his updates, there could be a really good game coming out. But considering his behaviour up to now, we will havr to see.
A game with a really nice sharing subpath is "Deliverance", also "Midlife Crisis" has a consensual and well done sharing path (e.g. the event with Erika and your wife is really, really good), but this sharing is still in the early stages.

Reactions: GuybrushPeepwood
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes