Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

defoe

Jun 20, 2020
Hey, has somebody downloaded animaker's (jenifer939) january pack? (rn its a broken link on kemono: ). Also if you have more of his packs pls share them, he has
some good animation. Also if anybody has a password for aipotU's work it would be great

Here some aipotu password

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Guys anyone know where I can find this CG collection:

I’ve tried Hitomi, Hentaiera, and e-hentai but no luck, they have practically any other work from the same group. It’s also from last year so it’s relatively old so it’s really weird that it can’t be found anywhere.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
What does everyone think about A Promise Best Left Unkept? I recently played it and for me I'm lukewarm. It feels like a above average JP VN to me. Art, not bad, not great. Writing, not retarded, not amazing. I only played the route from the perspective of the MC.

My biggest critique is a) lack of choice and b) lack of real conflict between the MC and the baddie. I also didn't like how easy the FMC felt when she succumbs to the baddie such as sucking him off in the company bathroom.

Maybe a high B-Tier game for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09
Jul 21, 2021
What does everyone think about A Promise Best Left Unkept? I recently played it and for me I'm lukewarm. It feels like a above average JP VN to me. Art, not bad, not great. Writing, not retarded, not amazing. I only played the route from the perspective of the MC.

My biggest critique is a) lack of choice and b) lack of real conflict between the MC and the baddie. I also didn't like how easy the FMC felt when she succumbs to the baddie such as sucking him off in the company bathroom.

Haven't tried it and probably wont either since personally for me i dont like the antagonist(personal preference) and if there isn't really choices and the corruption happens fast thats not great either. Could be nice to see two paths for each perspective like a dom and sub route for both GF and BF route. Honestly i would say that even though walkthroughs for it can be pain in the ass Holding hands really got the routes down perfect. But i wish nothing but the best for devs since ntr games lately been lackluster so i do hope people like it gets what they hoped for.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Quick question but what do you define as conflict? In the first route made (normal path) Harry was duped by his nice guy act almost completely (he still has his doubts from time to time and conflicted feelings even he he "knows" he is changed) but they have plenty of fights in the other routes (plus Luca just hates Harry's happy go lucky guts).

I suggest you try the full POV now too.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Haven't tried it and probably wont either since personally for me i dont like the antagonist(personal preference) and if there isn't really choices and the corruption happens fast thats not great either. Could be nice to see two paths for each perspective like a dom and sub route for both GF and BF route. Honestly i would say that even though walkthroughs for it can be pain in the ass Holding hands really got the routes down perfect. But i wish nothing but the best for devs since ntr games lately been lackluster so i do hope people like it gets what they hoped for.
Yeah, his antagonists are boring as fuck imo

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
What does everyone think about A Promise Best Left Unkept?
I enjoyed it more than The Edge Of. For me all the characters are more interesting in this.

I agree with the feeling that Laura succumbed too fast and the blackmail doesn't quite explain it.
In both games I have played the male POV only, so maybe I am missing some details but so far this and Holding Hands are the NTR games in development from the forum that I am looking forward to the most.

I will reserve my final opinion for when it is completed and I've played both POVs.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017

Shinachiku Castella posted on twitter that he will be releasing Scars of Summer 2/After story's demo soon. Apparently he's aiming for a full release by summer (ironic).

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Only game on here since I signed up that I put on and still have on ignore. Really not one for blackmail stuff and something about it really rubbed me the wrong way.
Its probably the realism, like blackmail is used for sex all the time in many forms, i have a similar actitude but with drugs and too realistic lolis xD

Reactions: mystafa

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
...what do you define as conflict? In the first route made (normal path) Harry was duped by his nice guy act almost completely... but they have plenty of fights in the other routes (plus Luca just hates Harry's happy go lucky guts).

I suggest you try the full POV now too.
I went back and downloaded the game again, I see there's a lot more routes. But what I'm talking about specifically is how the girlfriend falls into Lucas's hands. From my memory, MC unlocks the door to FMC's office and lets him take a flashdrive? containing some work presentation. I'm guessing entirely from having only played with MC perspective that Luca fucked with it and since the presentation was the next day, FMC did some sex stuff with him because of it.

That's the problem for me, the MC is suppose to not trust the guy. I went back to their VERY first meeting. MC's thoughts was "Motherfucker..." with clenched teeth. It's revealed that Luca used to bully MC. If MC still holds a grudge and has such a strong reaction after 10 years, there's no way he could be trusting Luca to let him into his girlfriend's workspace alone.

I really wanted there to be more spine on MC, more choices for you to "test" Luca and try to up one up him. The tone of the game would've been so much more exciting if MC and Lucas are fighting in the office (figuratively in terms of performance). It would've made the conquer of the FMC so much more exciting. There's a lack of real conflict, in the literary sense.

The game rushes into FMC's corruption. And once she's banging him in his dorm room next door, honestly what's the point after that? I do find the "do you trust her?" gameplay interesting.

Only game on here since I signed up that I put on and still have on ignore. Really not one for blackmail stuff and something about it really rubbed me the wrong way.
Personally I love blackmail, rape. And I often hate games for being so frivolously stupid, especially JP games where the wife can get blackmailed by pictures of her having sex with her husband. When IRL, one phone call to the cops and a wiretap conversation from the baddie would've done him in. I love realism so I can't relate to this.

I enjoyed it more than The Edge Of. For me all the characters are more interesting in this.

I agree with the feeling that Laura succumbed too fast and the blackmail doesn't quite explain it.
In both games I have played the male POV only, so maybe I am missing some details but so far this and Holding Hands are the NTR games in development from the forum that I am looking forward to the most.

I will reserve my final opinion for when it is completed and I've played both POVs.
For me the deed is done. Laura is broken. She sucked and fucked my high school bully. That was the beautiful NTR moment and it's already pretty much over very early into the game.

One of the best corruption buildups I've seen in VNs by far, pretty mediocre once the heroine completely falls over though.
I agree the build up is good. And I might be being harsh because this is an English game with the scenario hitting so close to home being in modern day office. I just wish it was more realistic and there's more corporate backstabbing. I wish Luca was a prick to MC and FMC and not pretend he's nice at all.

For me the most ridiculous part is Laura's outfit. Bro what is she wearing to work...I like the idea of changing her physically, but when you make her dress like a 3am hooker I can find on the streets, it breaks realism. A bit of clevage or super tight / high skirt could've been it. A choker could've been it. But they just went way too far. When my girlfriend dresses like that at work, I'm not going to stay silent about it. I'm going to break up...as with 90% of guys.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes