Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I am a huge fan of the NTR genre and milfs but its surprising to see how little milf rpgm ntr games there are I know there is a crap ton of milf ntr mangas and doujins along with a good amount of visual novels but I would expected for a genre that focuses on stealing another mans girl to there be more milf rpgm ntr games maybe a bit too niche?

I am not sure if its because of the current trend of trying to make games similar to scars of summer featuring childhood friends or if its just low in demand which is a bummer because I really love the thicc milf type women with older bodies in their late 30s to late 40s kind of thing.
That's not because of the fetish. There are generally only a few good RPG games. I only know a few that I would recommend. The closest thing i can recommend that goes in your direction is Lily of the valley. But there hasn't been an update for ages :(

Jul 21, 2021
Man its kinda annoying lookinng at some the harem\dating games with ntr in it only for it to be bonus stuff or one girl with very too little stuff in it. I hope we get a proper harem game with ntr for all the girls at some point because i feel like that would be a perfect game.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone with Reddit could upvote?
Second place i see this and i still can't open it, stupid router fucking my internet, what is about and what does it have to do with ntr (saw it in another ntr forum), will upvote later btw

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Which game? Could you provide link?
I think he means the one in chinesse that is too big for the free version of Mtool to work with. Wich is kind of sleeper hit, i remember at first many people were put off by the grinding but almost everyone who has seriously tried it praises it, i just hope some of them support the dev or at least made their praise known so they make more games like it xD

EDIT: i think i have seen you making partials for some games, if you can make one for it that would be great too

PS: hasn't there been any newer version btw? I see lots of activity on their pixiv but i am not sure its updates or just samples of practice/future game

Ostehaps

Jul 16, 2019
Could you guys guide me to some NTR Type A or B Games that Have clothing change ?
You could try these:
(clothing change following corruption)
(clothing change following corruption)
Nymphomania Priestess (decent amount of costumes to choose from)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes