Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Boring VN, no gameplay.
Er just because is a VN doesn't mean is boring, mind you it does need to have hot scenes/art and story to carry it.

Of course there are also games like those from AS, good art, ok ideas/scenarios and if you haven't played any other game ok story, but they are too generic for the average player xD

May 12, 2018
I'm stuck on the Atlantis level in the Azur Lane game where you need to input certain key items to turn four red lights blue. I only found two, the left light on either side. Any clue where the other two are?

Edit: Never mind. I think I figured it out. Just have to keep fighting until they drop the items.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2021
I'm stuck on the Atlantis level in the Azur Lane game where you need to input certain key items to turn four red lights blue. I only found two, the left light on either side. Any clue where the other two are?

Edit: Never mind. I think I figured it out. Just have to keep fighting until they drop the items.
Hey I'm stuck there too. Where's the place you put key items?

May 12, 2018
Hey I'm stuck there too. Where's the place you put key items?
If you’re at the same place, you know how you click on a red light, it brings up the key items menu, and then you have to fight when you get it wrong? I’m fighting at the farthest right light, and sometimes it drops a black, green, or red item (they all look the same, just different colors). Those three go to the other red lights, I forget which. Right now, I have three blue lights, and I’m hoping a fourth color will drop eventually, but I’ve done this over a dozen times already…

Mar 12, 2021
If you’re at the same place, you know how you click on a red light, it brings up the key items menu, and then you have to fight when you get it wrong? I’m fighting at the farthest right light, and sometimes it drops a black, green, or red item (they all look the same, just different colors). Those three go to the other red lights, I forget which. Right now, I have three blue lights, and I’m hoping a fourth color will drop eventually, but I’ve done this over a dozen times already…
In the sewers? I guess where I am stuck is I cannot find the office where you can put those lights in. Is it at another station? I tried for 3 hours and couldn't find lol.

So what I did is I got down the long ass ladder to atlantis, and then go down to a huge square. To the left is the station office where I could get onto the train to another station. On the right is the entrance to the sewer. I'm stuck at there. I got all the lights though.

May 12, 2018
In the sewers? I guess where I am stuck is I cannot find the office where you can put those lights in. Is it at another station? I tried for 3 hours and couldn't find lol.

So what I did is I got down the long ass ladder to atlantis, and then go down to a huge square. To the left is the station office where I could get onto the train to another station. On the right is the entrance to the sewer. I'm stuck at there. I got all the lights though.
?

My experience was, go down the ladder, repair the vending machine and buy some batteries, go into the security office at the station and get a password (I think, it was a while ago) go down into the huge ass sewers, ignore the first computer I can input a password into, after a long, long time exploring and grabbing treasure, I came across a second computer to input the password, keep going and I pop out in another station and only THEN do I find out the batteries I bought power the trains, explore the two new stations with only NY station locked, find a password engraved on the cherry tree in the park, go back to sewers and input new password in first computer, keep going and pop up in room where I can turn off the lasers blocking the room where the ID card for NY station is, get ID, go to NY, find myself blocked off again.

There were four red lights, two on either side of the gate, and every time I clicked on one the key items menu came up, I chose the wrong item and robots attacked me. Eventually I figured out that the robots dropped colored wafers, and if I gave a wafer to it’s respective red light, it would turn blue. The problem I’m having is that I now have three blue lights and only black, green, and red wafers are dropping. I’ve done this fight dozens of times and the fourth color will not drop, starting to wonder if I did something wrong.

Edit: Yes. I did do something wrong. The yellow wafer only drops on one of the other lights. The lights I can only access on an earlier save 12 levels and five hours ago. Excuse me while I scream.

Last edited:

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
You could try these:
(clothing change following corruption)
(clothing change following corruption)
Nymphomania Priestess (decent amount of costumes to choose from)
Ah Thank you RaiOhGar i already played ( I LOVE IT SO MUCH)
Nympho is a game on my list i was waiting to be completed but since im in a bit of a shortage right now i might play it now
the other game doesnt seem to be on F95 yet is it good ?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes