Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

m823543

Jan 17, 2021
As for me, a weak game and this is netoras, not netorare, and this is a minus in my opinion, but everyone has their own tastes.
Thx 4 sharing~ I just like the drawing style of this author's last work, haven't tried this one yet.

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
Does anybody have the Mtool version where you don't need to update anymore?
Cuz rn the new update requires you to wait for 2 hours.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
As for me, a weak game and this is netoras, not netorare, and this is a minus in my opinion, but everyone has their own tastes.
This is not really a game, but a gallery viewer, or a linear VN.
The FMC corruption is kinda good, though.

Reactions: cleanfeel
Mar 12, 2021
?

My experience was, go down the ladder, repair the vending machine and buy some batteries, go into the security office at the station and get a password (I think, it was a while ago) go down into the huge ass sewers, ignore the first computer I can input a password into, after a long, long time exploring and grabbing treasure, I came across a second computer to input the password, keep going and I pop out in another station and only THEN do I find out the batteries I bought power the trains, explore the two new stations with only NY station locked, find a password engraved on the cherry tree in the park, go back to sewers and input new password in first computer, keep going and pop up in room where I can turn off the lasers blocking the room where the ID card for NY station is, get ID, go to NY, find myself blocked off again.

There were four red lights, two on either side of the gate, and every time I clicked on one the key items menu came up, I chose the wrong item and robots attacked me. Eventually I figured out that the robots dropped colored wafers, and if I gave a wafer to it’s respective red light, it would turn blue. The problem I’m having is that I now have three blue lights and only black, green, and red wafers are dropping. I’ve done this fight dozens of times and the fourth color will not drop, starting to wonder if I did something wrong.

Edit: Yes. I did do something wrong. The yellow wafer only drops on one of the other lights. The lights I can only access on an earlier save 12 levels and five hours ago. Excuse me while I scream.
Do you remember the password?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Curse of Kubel + DLC is finally translated to English:

Get it and then download the h-patch from Kagura's website

It's only 20 USD for the whole game! That's a little more than 2 hours at your minimum wage job!

May 12, 2018
Do you remember the password?
The two passwords are 2964 and 5580. And when you get to NY station, don’t match the wafers/chips that drop from the robot fights to the red lights/security scanners until you get the black, green, red, and yellow chips. Each fight doesn’t drop all four, and you can accidentally prevent yourself from getting the fourth color and ruin your save file.

In other news, I’m stuck again, not because of a puzzle, but because the person who created this game is evil. There’s a boss you have to face three times. Naturally, he gets stronger with each encounter. But get this, he seals all your special skills. You can only use magic and basic attacks while he can use multiple attacks that either insta-kill you or do so much damage it might as well. It gets worse. He has stronger minions every time, and on the third encounter, the game creator decided having three mages in your party made it too easy. So he got rid of two. And ntr guy is gone for spoilerish reasons, so you only have a party of four.

Edit: Solved it. The Hero has a spell that prevents death for one round. I put every MP reduction equipment I had on him and used it every round.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021
I got a question for the chat:

"What about NTR do you enjoy the most? What attracts you?"

This isn't a satirical question, like a 'ha ha why do da nerds like da cuck gaymes!?' question you might've see somewhere else. I'm legitimatally just curious what other people enjoy about the genre and how it may differ, despite all of us here for the boiled down same thing.

Me personally, I enjoy the tabooness of it the most, but that's admittedly kinda a given. What I mean is I enjoy watching the ruptureshow in a pre-established/developed/budding relationship, and how it affects everyone involved. I lIke 'connecting' to the person who does the ntr'ing, (as opposed to the cuck themselves, as I'm sure others might), and seeing their process of seduction and how it wears down a love interest.

I'm pretty sure this means I technically prefer netori over netorare, but it doesn't really matter. There's not exactly a giant netori resource thread, right?

Ostehaps

Jul 16, 2019
You know how rape is one of the most popular fetishes among women? Something to fantasize about but not actually want to happen?
That is my view of NTR. Get a taboo rage-boner over something where if it happened in-real I'd immediately cut the person out of my life.

Reactions: Bchargo

virio

Jan 17, 2021

This isn't a satirical question, like a 'ha ha why do da nerds like da cuck gaymes!?' question you might've see somewhere else. I'm legitimatally just curious what other people enjoy about the genre and how it may differ, despite all of us here for the boiled down same thing.

Me personally, I enjoy the tabooness of it the most, but that's admittedly kinda a given. What I mean is I enjoy watching the ruptureshow in a pre-established/developed/budding relationship, and how it affects everyone involved. I lIke 'connecting' to the person who does the ntr'ing, (as opposed to the cuck themselves, as I'm sure others might), and seeing their process of seduction and how it wears down a love interest.

I'm pretty sure this means I technically prefer netori over netorare, but it doesn't really matter. There's not exactly a giant netori resource thread, right?
I accidentally find sad fapping while playing taimanin yukikaze, i guess fapping under extreme stress have it's own pleasure.

i used to be vanilla enjoyer, now i enjoy ntr content more. esp the one with moral degeneration, i don't know why but seeing these character succumb to hopelessness turn me on. it also make me appreciate the life i have right now.

i rarely able to self insert,so as long as the art is good i can enjoy either netorare, netori or netorase. so far ntr artist have superior art compared to vanila content.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Curse of Kubel + DLC is finally translated to English:

Get it and then download the h-patch from Kagura's website

It's only 20 USD for the whole game! That's a little more than 2 hours at your minimum wage job!
I had a job were that was 2 weeks of work..........fuck my country xD

Anyway yeah, i already have the base game and plan to get thaty dlc by the end of the month or next one for sure, unless they release Samurai Vandalism, love Kubel but i am a sucker for ONE1ONE1 XD

Ok something else anyone has a full save for this ? i am not willing to play AGAIN the whole game for the last scene (wich if the missing CG are all for then its a pretty big one)

Or even a 100% way to get it because i don't want to play again only to discover i had to chose specific option among the many the game has =S

aedron

Jun 3, 2017

For me it's not the ntr per se. I like the multiple perspectives storytelling that's not uncommon within the ntr genre.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Well I am a bastard that enjoys seeing how the pure love between two people is broken by an external factor. Altough it just aplyes if there is a chance for a happy ending for the both of them........ NTR games where tha bad ending can´t be avoided are boring for me because then i am not evil, i am just seeing a movie with gameplay

Reactions: Animefan_09

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

I like NTR games because sometimes they a were you play as the real underdog character who is ugly or fat and not Handsome because vanilla games make a nerd character but he is handsome it’s so annoying but NTR give me a real fat bastard or ugly guy I also do like multiple endings in NTR

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
The NTR lovers among us might take a look at 3Diddly´s new game "Wifey´s Dilemma revisited"(is here on site). This developer makes games with a lot of (hard) NTR stuff in it and WDR is showing him getting better at making games. There is an obvious progress on gameplay from his older works.
WDR´s story is about a greencard marriage. The MC and his wife (both can be named by the players) knew the other from school, liked each other, but for several reasons never acted on it. The wife needed a greencard and the MC wanted to help her. They married and the game goes on from there.
NTR, sharing and hardcore mode can be toggled on/off at gamestart. If you keep NTR off, the game is about the MC´s attempts to get the wife to truly fall for him (which you can botch or not, depending on your choices) and how she develops as a person.

If NTR and sharing are on, there are 3 main paths with some subpaths based on your choices and friends you have. You can go for a full romance path like with NTR off, but now you have serious competitors for her heart!
The next main path is you can romance and share her. This can be positive sharing/hotwifing/swinging with the MC and wife a loving, but naughty couple or it can go towards strong cuckolding/cheating/NTR, which might be liked better in this thread.

Then you have the hardcore mode, which is for the NTR fans, you cannot win in this mode unless you are a NTR lover. I played all paths and I personally loath the hardcore mode, but I play WDR for the romance and positive sharing paths. So the negative sharing and hardcore modes should be really taste well to NTR fans, which is why I make this post here.
WDR is still in an early phase, but is updated often and has already a nice bit of story to play.

Hope this helps you guys!

Reactions: GuybrushPeepwood
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes