Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Found an NTR story where you SI as the one who does the cucking. ~~I don't want to use the term 'bull', it felt... wrong.~~

I thought I wouldn't like it, but it's actually good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This game is a horrific clone of Scars of Summer. This is a completely waste of time. The developer should be ashamed for releasing this game and charging money for it.

1. No phone feature (where you can call the girl)
2. No status display to show heroine corruption progress
3. No real way to pass time other than pressing T (shows how dead the game is, and it's just scene hunting)
4. If you only want to see one route, you can go for 1 day without seeing a single scene. Literally press T simulator.
5. Completely dead maps devoid of anything, except go to the icon and watch the scene.
6. Routes, heroine, map is a complete copy of Scars of Summer. Including all the bad guy archetypes. There's the beach, the school, the shrine, the city, the slum. It's shameless copy but shittier.
7. Zero dating sim with the girl, no dialog after prologue. No sense of loss. No sense of NTR.

I personally don't think Scars of Summer is S-Tier game that everyone likes. I put it a bottom of A tier on my list. This game is like an F-tier. You'd have to pay me 100 bucks an hour to play this game.

Last edited:

Jorgemc123

Jun 19, 2018
Hi guys, so im playing almost all of the game on my phone using joiplay. Is there any ways to have translate tools to use it directly?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Damn, almost 4 gigs.
What kind of game is that?

Basically there are 3 NTR guys and you "need" to talk them away (5 girls, onee-san type - younger sister type - younger sister type friend - teacher - senpai) from the chicks or you get NTRd. There are harem endings for both routes, NTR/Netori. Decent game, no idea why it's 4GB, perhaps cause of animations but I'd say it's worth it in the end. Gameplay itself might be a bit confusing but status screen is a great part of it. If you need gameplay help, there's a big thread about it on ulmf

BilafBlayt

Mar 22, 2021

Basically there are 3 NTR guys and you "need" to talk them away (5 girls, onee-san type - younger sister type - younger sister type friend - teacher - senpai) from the chicks or you get NTRd. There are harem endings for both routes, NTR/Netori. Decent game, no idea why it's 4GB, perhaps cause of animations but I'd say it's worth it in the end. Gameplay itself might be a bit confusing but status screen is a great part of it. If you need gameplay help, there's a big thread about it on ulmf
Can it run on joiplay?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Ok maybe i am confusing it for another here due tot eh art but didn't this oen have a translation? Even an edited MTL (making it so-so)

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
This game is a horrific clone of Scars of Summer. This is a completely waste of time. The developer should be ashamed for releasing this game and charging money for it.

3. No real way to pass time other than pressing T (shows how dead the game is, and it's just scene hunting)
4. If you only want to see one route, you can go for 1 day without seeing a single scene. Literally press T simulator.
5. Completely dead maps devoid of anything, except go to the icon and watch the scene.
6. Routes, heroine, map is a complete copy of Scars of Summer. Including all the bad guy archetypes. There's the beach, the school, the shrine, the city, the slum. It's shameless copy but shittier.
7. Zero dating sim with the girl, no dialog after prologue. No sense of loss. No sense of NTR.

I personally don't think Scars of Summer is S-Tier game that everyone likes. I put it a bottom of A tier on my list. This game is like an F-tier. You'd have to pay me 100 bucks an hour to play this game.
Scars of Summer is definitely S tier lol. One of the most influential h-games ever and we're still getting clones (good and bad) 3 years after the release. Otherwise I do agree with you - this was super frustrating. Press T simulator sums it up pretty well. Also he kind of baited that the game would have animated cgs but it ended up having 2/3 animated scenes with the rest being normal cgs (and some scenes even reusing positions). It IS the dev's first game and his art is good but cmon man.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I finally played the Summer Memories- inspired game of Natsune.
The art is very nice, but sadly , as the others pointed out, that's the only thing you get from it.

I heard there will be more updates for the game, but I wont expect much from it. It's a good try for making a first ntr game in only a year.

Edit: Now that I think about it,this game wouldve been ok if it's just made as a simple vn.

Last edited:

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022

That's the problem I have with the current state of NTR games at least on the Japanese side of things it has become a trend in the past few years of devs trying to cash in on scars of summers success by making clones which just irritates me for several reasons

1 I am tired of the high school girl/childhood friend trope, I personally want to see older women with a different occupation that hasn't been done before like a ranch owner or a restaurant owner or who knows but something different and unique would be cool and also have women of different age ranges.

2 They all seem to copy paste the same routes and villains that Scars Of Summer had like at least come up with something different.

3 Last to not least I could excuse to somewhat the numerous amount of Scars of Summer clones if they tried to borrow Ideas while also making their own unique games or at least try improving up on the shortcoming of Scars of Summer but the biggest sin these games commit is that they try to be Scars of Summer clones but do everything worse and when I mean everything I mean everything from the systems,writing,UI and pathing this is what irritates me the most if you're going to rip something off at least try to make a better game and not just a lazy cheap knock off.

I really wish more devs tried making NTR games that they really want to make with their own ideas so that even if they fail at least they will fail trying to do something unique instead of ripping off somebody elses work but it seems that many devs see whats popular and try to make similar games just because it sold a lot or its trending.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Edit: Now that I think about it,this game wouldve been ok if it's just made as a simple vn.
Yeah, but since aparently rpg sell more even when they are bad devs are making them even if they end up being walking simulators, or with the ocasional battle, there are actually very few REAL erotic RPGs right now i think, never mind ntr ones.

Someone mentioned updates so lets see, maybe it will end up being good? Although after a point making a new game could end up being easier lol

papajohn

Oct 21, 2017
Is there a name for this kind of NTR/Netorase?

Basically the girlfriend/wife is kind of slutty and likes to show off, and the MC is into it but conflicted and has limits. But then the girl keeps pushing those limits further and further.

I can only really find good stuff of it on Literotica like the below.

: Guy goes on vacation with his girl to his friends beach house. She starts showing off and getting touchy with his friends.

: Pretty much the same thing as the above.

DonnerBBQs writing : Wife keeps having "accidental" wardrobe malfunctions at events

A copycat of his: Wife goes out to a happy hour with her coworkers and shows a bit more than the husband wanted

And then finally these stories that are less of what I really like and more just NTR/cheating from the mans perspective

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes