Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 21, 2021
Yea played the game too and i personally like the idea of devs taking the SOS mechanic and use it. However the game didn't do anything even remotely close other then the character setting. SOS definitely had problems especially now when i replayed it some months ago but it was more that it ended just when things got good. Since then many games come out with good mechanics and ideas and from what i could understand the dev upgraded all the ideas that kinda fell falt with SOS 1. I get it game development can be hard but at the same time i also kinda feel that if you try and create something thats clearly a inspiration and you dont make anything closely to it or improve upon it i kinda feel like maybe dont then. I really wanted to support the dev but after playing one route i deleted the game. I cant see how any update can make the game better unless you completely remake the thing(which i wouldn't be against) I do feel like rpgmaker where you dont have combat but instead have a big city to explore and do things are ten times more enjoyable then a slug fest of boring combat. Karryns prison im absolutely fine with and love the idea and hope devs in the future build upon something like that more. But yeah at the moment i think like there a only two games i look forward to coming out. One is one i have linked here before with the twin tailed blonde and of course SOS2.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Not sure if you guys are aware, but that popular mom ntr eroge got a translation:

Btw, anyone here played primitive hearts? game also got ntr tag.
I played that one before, it's not that amazing. I personally LOVE the troupe too. It's probably my number 1 troupe. Anything delinquent related, I love. Delinquent x girlfriend. Delinquent x super hero. Delinquent x Mom. Delinquent x teacher.

My problem is she was too easy. I wanted more rape, more fighting, more resistance. Basically I wanted NTR Type C and they have A.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Eboun

May 18, 2020
My problem is she was too easy. I wanted more rape, more fighting, more resistance. Basically I wanted NTR Type C and they have A.
On that topic, what would you recommend with type C?
There's not much stuff with this tag on vndb and i think most of time it's just tagged as rape. So it's kinda hard to find something good with that tag.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anyone have a downloads of these NTR games I’ve been looking for them but I can’t find them they are voiced and animated here is links to them

E0251F38-7A6C-4177-B6CB-3BC4432C528D.jpeg

73A71051-DF59-4A07-A918-20A70605325D.png

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I played that one before, it's not that amazing. I personally LOVE the troupe too. It's probably my number 1 troupe. Anything delinquent related, I love. Delinquent x girlfriend. Delinquent x super hero. Delinquent x Mom. Delinquent x teacher.

That one holds a special rank in my heart since its one of the first ntr games i played properly (as in butchering my way with ATLAS xD). Honestly i still rank it pretty high even without the nostalgia since it came before a lot of other games so every trope we are tired of seeign that one did first, well not all but a bunch.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was kinda surprised how I enjoyed https://f95zone.to/threads/lovelorn-sanatorium-3-final-tutgame.152158/ .

The game is really dumb and sometimes feels like an out of body experience (the author has a weird sense of humor, probably a different culture thing), but the scenes were pretty hot. The game is very short and for a bite sized fun thing, it was pretty good.

There was a bit too much masochistic stuff for mc for my taste, but other than that I was surprised. Maybe it was just me expecting extremely little, but give it a try, at worst you will waste just a bit of time, considering how short it is.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not sure if you guys are aware, but that popular mom ntr eroge got a translation:

Btw, anyone here played primitive hearts? game also got ntr tag.
Sadly failed to find a link. That is very good news though.

Reactions: stupid_army

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I was kinda surprised how I enjoyed https://f95zone.to/threads/lovelorn-sanatorium-3-final-tutgame.152158/ .

The game is really dumb and sometimes feels like an out of body experience (the author has a weird sense of humor, probably a different culture thing), but the scenes were pretty hot. The game is very short and for a bite sized fun thing, it was pretty good.

There was a bit too much masochistic stuff for mc for my taste, but other than that I was surprised. Maybe it was just me expecting extremely little, but give it a try, at worst you will waste just a bit of time, considering how short it is.
It's good, but it is so slow... All his games are like that

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
The next four files are
( ) (v1.32)
( ) (v1.42)
( ) (v1.48a)
( ) (v1.51f)

The last two are from the links a couple of posts above - kudos to Cudder, I had both of Indiscreet Mother... but they were earlier versions. I don't know if the versions I had of Circumstances... are the latest ones (as I understand with Indiscreet Mother... changes can be drastic, there were new endings and elements of story and CG added after the initial release of the first game?). Also the last one I posted to Mega pretty much untouched, while the first 'Yukari' came in two parts so I packed it to one 7z archive, deleting a couple of links-containing advertising files along the way.

I suppose you'll have to use some OCR to fully translate the games (DEVAGAME elements), cause Textractor on its own might not hook them. Google 'Visual Novel OCR'. Please share if you know how to translate Rascou games using Textractor fully or something like that.

Оne more thing - as far as I know the first part of Circumstances... (here I might spoil things a bit) revolves around a married guy that has an affair pushing his wife into the arms of another dude in order to get a divorce - it's not netorase cause she doesn't know what's really going on, and the question is whether this whole plot would feel like proper netorare thing to some. Second one is like normal one (the guy doesn't push his wife away willingly but gets cucked).
Hey Yambidexter - by any chance, do you also happen to have ? Thx a thousand times btw for beeing my hero and granting me access to four of the best NTR games I have ever played! It has been some time, but I play them again every once in a while. Only the third circumstances installment is what I am missing and cant find anywhere...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
yo apparently hanataka the creator of the ntrpg games changed their profile picture on ci-en which is the first sign of any activity weve gotten from them in 5+ years. could be a sign of good things to come.
Same happened with the creator of Valkyria and shadowcore... so dont get your hopes up. :(

Btw, I was worried not seeing a single post from cli-pick, considering mind luda was aimed at late march. Well looks like it got delayed by a few months.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes