Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Hey Yambidexter - by any chance, do you also happen to have ? Thx a thousand times btw for beeing my hero and granting me access to four of the best NTR games I have ever played! It has been some time, but I play them again every once in a while. Only the third circumstances installment is what I am missing and cant find anywhere...
Good to hear that, thanks. I happen to have only their last game apart from these four, but I think I found a place to download it: . Suppose Mexashare would be the fastest one.

As a reminder for all - there are a couple of guides somewhere here for two mom parts (Indiscreet Mother Yukari) or links to Anime sharing NTR tread where they were originally posted, if my memory serves. Also I'd suggest using Yandex Pics OCR or Capture2Text for untranslatable DEVAGAME elements.

Also I think someone mentioned that recently their latest game Toaru Fuufu no Hensai Keikaku got some , maybe someone could upload/share link. Don't know if you have to pay or just subscribing there would suffice, but I'm not registered on Ci-En.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Hey can anyone recommend some good NTR parody games , i recently played the chainsaw man game so i was wondering if there were other NTR parody games like that

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anyone know which rpg maker that is good with sprites sex scene and is there place where I can make my own sprites because i want to make my own NTR RPG but I need to practice first before I can do something big because I want try stuff like this 63A2EC90-B84A-40F5-830F-275C1DF271D1.gif

and make a shadow scene like this AF7216C8-48D6-4694-84E3-0B5B4AE2FE8C.gif

SkeleKaDorXII

Dec 21, 2019
Good to hear that, thanks. I happen to have only their last game apart from these four, but I think I found a place to download it: . Suppose Mexashare would be the fastest one.

As a reminder for all - there are a couple of guides somewhere here for two mom parts (Indiscreet Mother Yukari) or links to Anime sharing NTR tread where they were originally posted, if my memory serves. Also I'd suggest using Yandex Pics OCR or Capture2Text for untranslatable DEVAGAME elements.

Also I think someone mentioned that recently their latest game Toaru Fuufu no Hensai Keikaku got some , maybe someone could upload/share link. Don't know if you have to pay or just subscribing there would suffice, but I'm not registered on Ci-En.
Yes, there is extra content for those who subscribe to Ci-en, how ever its time limit from Mar 15 to Mar 23 (or 22) and you must answer the mail message in his ci-en and follow his instructions. I am supporting him, and miss the content (because I was busy during that period) as so many people as well. I try asking him if he could re-released it again. Which, *finger crossed* he will, cuz some people who pay him also miss it.

Anyway hopefully there is someone here has it.

Reactions: Cartoonz09

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes, there is extra content for those who subscribe to Ci-en, how ever its time limit from Mar 15 to Mar 23 (or 22) and you must answer the mail message in his ci-en and follow his instructions. I am supporting him, and miss the content (because I was busy during that period) as so many people as well. I try asking him if he could re-released it again. Which, *finger crossed* he will, cuz some people who pay him also miss it.

Anyway hopefully there is someone here has it.
That is a very weird system. Why not just update your game and boost sales.

SkeleKaDorXII

Dec 21, 2019
That is a very weird system. Why not just update your game and boost sales.
Japanese artists tend to be very conservative with their content, and I want most of them aware that there are tons of opportunities to sell their product internationally. But, at least I think from my comment and DM with him he should realize it a bit now.

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Hello guys.
Can you tell me what are the best ntr games you played (western or in japanese i dont care i can use mtool) with some ugly/fat/old men who corrupt our girlfriend/wife/mother ?
Or games with female protagonist who are being corrupted by these kind of men?
Im really interested to hear all of you thanks in advance

m823543

Jan 17, 2021
Hello guys.
Can you tell me what are the best ntr games you played (western or in japanese i dont care i can use mtool) with some ugly/fat/old men who corrupt our girlfriend/wife/mother ?
Or games with female protagonist who are being corrupted by these kind of men?
Im really interested to hear all of you thanks in advance
[Jap]
My favourite, excellent artwork. Wife cheats with an old guy, not very old though.

Some of [ ]'s works, which I like them very much, also meet your needs. Such as [The Rural Homecoming] 1&2, [Adelaide Inn] and [The Queen Who Adopted a Goblin].

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sense_9
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes